FE16 "leaks"

Yeah very fake. I don't think this leaker knew anything about Fire Emblem, and just slapped on a few letters to the most popular game.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks bad and strange enough to be real. Please no Awakening remake/sequel. That would be total disappointment for the first Switch game...

So the other first leak with DB FighterZ, Killer Queen Black and Fortnite is pretty real imo especially sources confirmed some of these games are indeed coming especially obviously with Fortnite getting an official rating from a Korean site. I think I heard somewhere that the leaker of it said the E3 list is real but I could be wrong about this part don't want to mess with the legitimacy of the other because I could've misheard.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

25 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

So the other first leak with DB FighterZ, Killer Queen Black and Fortnite is pretty real imo especially sources confirmed some of these games are indeed coming especially obviously with Fortnite getting an official rating from a Korean site. I think I heard somewhere that the leaker of it said the E3 list is real but I could be wrong about this part don't want to mess with the legitimacy of the other because I could've misheard.

Of course the leaker said that. And I wouldn't mind that first leak being real as long as that is not all there is, which is pretty much confirmed, since there is no smash bros on that list. However, I have heard nothing about more things being on that list, so it's most likely fake. Keep in mind that anyone can make this leak. Right now I could make a leak and make it sound credible.

Personally, I think it's fake. I'd love to see more races though, such as elves or dwarves (though this probably won't happen).

1 minute ago, MirjiPlayz said:

Personally, I think it's fake. I'd love to see more races though, such as elves or dwarves (though this probably won't happen).

Please don't get my hopes up. Hey, they'd be easier to implement in FEH than beast units too...

49 minutes ago, MirjiPlayz said:

Fire emblem and the Seven Dwarves please.

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Of course the leaker said that. And I wouldn't mind that first leak being real as long as that is not all there is, which is pretty much confirmed, since there is no smash bros on that list. 

(Again the first part is still undecided I don't know about that part) Its obviously not its missing Smash, Fire Emblem, Yoshi and more they intentionally cut off the 1st party games barring Aces its definitely has credibility than others so far especially from sources hinting at a bunch of the 3rd party games listed.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

I think Serea-chan's post pretty much proves at least the 2nd 2 images are fake. As someone who came in with and loves Awakening I also really did not want to see this happen. I have gotten my fix for Awakening for now and would want a new game. The only way I would have been okay with this leak is  if it wound up being a sequel focusing on the children and some new units with a new conflict or even a prequel focusing on the other Ylisse-Plegian war that was mentioned a few times. Maybe even a story with you playing as Walhart's army as you conquer Valm could have also been interesting. I dont know though the sub title screamed remake instead of those things though and does sound like a subtitle made by someone who only knows a new Fire Emblem is coming and Awakening is popular so might as well add something there to your leak.

I’m getting flashbacks of Warriors leaked Special Edition boxart in which everyone called it fake and claimed Lyn’s sprite was from DeviantArt.

If it’s real, I’m expecting it to be a side-story, or a sequel in which not much time has passed and most of the previous cast is still alive.

Prequel, remake, and distant sequel seem unlikely.

For a prequel, why bother calling it “Reawakening” if it happens before Awakening? Re- just wouldn’t make sense in this context as it would indicate it’s happening after or during the events of Awakening and not before.

The only reason I don’t believe it could be a remake is because iirc in one of the SoV interviews it was said that they would use “Echoes” to indicate that it was remake. Seems like a weird thing to lie about.

A distant sequel, as in the same world but with all of the non-manakete characters dead due to age, would be strange because at that point why bother connecting it to Awakening instead of making it a new subtitle?

Regardless, I actually hope it’s not real because it feels too soon to go back to Awakening. I don’t hate it or anything but just give it a rest. The only way I could see myself being ok with it is if it’s Awakening told from the perspective of the kids, possibly with a good portion of the game taking place before they jump back in time so that way we can see and get a better understanding of the world they came from.

5 hours ago, senior firehood said:

Fire Emblem 16 become human. thats why we have no real leaks!

So I get to make an Android AND get it on with other Android waifus and husbandos intsant bought! 10/10

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

21 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

So I get to make an Android AND get it on with other Android waifus and husbandos intsant bought! 10/10

Huh...I just had the idea of an FE game with a similar aesthetic to Nier: Automata, where everyone is an Android and "monsters" are regular machines, but everyone still uses old fashioned weapons like swords, bows and magic.

And I want that.

I had a feeling FE16 was going to be a return to your roots type of entry. What with the new potential audience and reacting to the mixed reception of all those conventions Fates and Echoes had broken. FE16 would reestablish what Fire Emblem is really about. What's old suddenly feels new again. "Reawakening" could have been a good name for that if there wasn't already a game with such a similar title. 

26 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Huh...I just had the idea of an FE game with a similar aesthetic to Nier: Automata, where everyone is an Android and "monsters" are regular machines, but everyone still uses old fashioned weapons like swords, bows and magic.

And I want that.

Same here I love Nier: Automata a concept like that for a FE game would be incredible! but alas that's a dream...

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

55 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Same here I love Nier: Automata a concept like that for a FE game would be incredible! but alas that's a dream...

A fellow gamer of excellent culture, I see (outside FE of course :P)

Anyway...TO THE FANGAME COMMUNITY!

Also, I'm impressed we made it to 100 pages so soon. 10 days left, everyone! (Please don't just give us another Smash trailer, Nintendo...)

Edited by DefyingFates

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

I had a feeling FE16 was going to be a return to your roots type of entry. What with the new potential audience and reacting to the mixed reception of all those conventions Fates and Echoes had broken. FE16 would reestablish what Fire Emblem is really about. What's old suddenly feels new again. "Reawakening" could have been a good name for that if there wasn't already a game with such a similar title. 

Still a garbage title, no matter what happens, it is still the worst fire emblem name I have ever heard, but I can say that there is nothing yet revealed which lends any real credibility to this (again yet, never underestimate IS tier incompetence), fortnite getting a rating means nothing because it has been on everything and the switch is the next step (can't wait for the refrigerator port), nobody is surprised by this one.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

A fellow gamer of excellent culture, I see (outside FE of course :P)

Anyway...TO THE FANGAME COMMUNITY!

Also, I'm impressed we made it to 100 pages so soon. 10 days left, everyone! (Please don't just give us another Smash trailer, Nintendo...)

Yeah lol definitely sure were getting the real deal this time!

10 days! So exciting. Over a year of nothing and soon we'll have a title and hopefully some new characters to look at. (hopefully... if there's none or a 2019 delay announcement this fanbase may implode) 

They didn't do it with the last two releases, but I would kill for a FE demo like Awakening again. Demos have really helped games like Octopath, Splatoon, Arms etc and it could get people who are on the fence interested. 

Edited by kiaxxl

2 hours ago, kiaxxl said:

10 days! So exciting. Over a year of nothing and soon we'll have a title and hopefully some new characters to look at. (hopefully... if there's none or a 2019 delay announcement this fanbase may implode) 

They didn't do it with the last two releases, but I would kill for a FE demo like Awakening again. Demos have really helped games like Octopath, Splatoon, Arms etc and it could get people who are on the fence interested. 

Yeah, I have my fingers crossed for a demo because of it being the first entry on a new console too...

19 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

Fire emblem radiant dawn has around 42 chapters( i dont know the exact number). What do you think how many chapters they put in  fe 16 this time?do you think they put more this time? maybe around 60-80^^?

Well have you played Radiant Dawn? That's a 50 hour game and none of those chapters are optional. Fates and Awakening all had 26 chapters, but also 15+side missions that are all as full length as mid to late game story chapters. While I don't like the format of paralogues in those games, I think having them optional really improves the replayability. You don't have to do everything in a start to finish playthrough. I've played Fates and Awakening many times and have never completed all or even most of the paralogues.