Sign in to follow this  
OtakuUltimatum

Kana's Mother poll

Pick the mother for my Kana  

27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who should be Kana's mother?

    • Rinkah!Velouria
      5
    • Charlotte!Selkie
      4
    • Camilla
      5
    • Kagero
      5
    • Hinoka
      3
    • Oboro
      5


Recommended Posts

If you marry any first generation non-Corrin only female to Corrin, you'll miss out one of the other kids. 

If you don't care about this, I'd suggest Camilla [for Trample].   If you do care about this, the choice is reduced, among the options you gave us, to Velouria or Selkie.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The limited choices hint at a form of intent for this topic, but the lack of context besides "pick one" doesn't really make it easy to make a proper suggestion. What are you trying to make out of Kana?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Motendra said:

The limited choices hint at a form of intent for this topic, but the lack of context besides "pick one" doesn't really make it easy to make a proper suggestion. What are you trying to make out of Kana?

I've already played through every single story in the game on Lunatic, so I'm not trying anything special. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OtakuUltimatum said:

I've already played through every single story in the game on Lunatic, so I'm not trying anything special. 

Then just... pick anyone, really. Whomever you happen to like
fuck eugenics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MeddlingMage said:

I have always liked Oboro myself.

Oboro is quite cute and she's one of the characters that confesses to Corrin. Though I don't like how they just drop her love for Tacomeat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, OtakuUltimatum said:

Oboro is quite cute and she's one of the characters that confesses to Corrin. Though I don't like how they just drop her love for Tacomeat. 

I usually never put those 2 together.  I usually save Kagero or Azura for Takumi.  Oboro goes with Hinata or Subaki most of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.