Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Zinnia said:

I'm almost sure the left one is the blue haired lady from conquest, the one who wears a black version of Azura´s dress, sings Azura's song, carries Azura's pendant and appears when Azura is not with the siblings, but nobody knew for sure who she was. If she appears in the banner I hope at least they tell us her real identity :/

Spoiler

It's Lucina, Chrom's dimension-hopping daughter from the future, who is so bad at singing that it's literally painful to listen to.

She's quite the actress, however.

For the spring banner, they showed silhouettes like this of just two characters, right? even though there turned out to be the usual four. So I'm assuming there's still the usual four here as well. It'd be different if it was three characters, since we've gotten three-character banners, but never as low as two. And all seasonal banners have been four.

I'll probably pull for any non-infantry mages. Always a need for more of those. Otherwise, I doubt I'll be interested.

Edited by Othin

I can see it being Nohr Azura, but why would she be on a seasonal Banner?

24 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Everyone over on G+ (and me somewhat) belive it's Shigure and Nohrian Azura, but I'm secretly hoping we get Vampire Rein or Anthony in some form (since monsters are related to halloween and Anthony was turned into one)

I got to ask. You seem to like Anthony alot. I'm curious as to why

It'd be hilarious if the character on the right ends up being Deen. It'd be like a Charlotte and kind of Xander situation where a character is introduced as a seasonal unit first.

Part of me wonders if the left character could be someone else and not Azura.

I can't wait for this to turn out to be fates and awakening characters dressed as characters who aren't going to be in this game until january 2019.

you want micaiah? how about corin dressed as micaiah, that'll make you happy, right? 

I would take RD Ike dressed as sothe.

7 hours ago, Thane said:

Reserved for best daughteru Morgan, I'm afraid. Not even Matthew Mercer's sexy voice can sell an entire character! 

Amen, brother.

In regards to the units, Azura and Shigure make sense given their penchant for performing. I do kind of want this banner to be composed of units I don't care about so I have an excuse to save my orbs for once, and them being in it would help with that.

12 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

How dumb do you think we are?

Apparently enough to get hyper-defensive over a very mild joke that you weren't even the primary target of (it was mostly aimed at the devs) in as few as five minutes.

I'm not sure why you're still hiding your avatar when I don't even come here very often and can tell exactly who you are based on this post.

3 hours ago, unique said:

fitting that it seems to be nohr outfit azura

even with a character who appears on both sides, they still have a way of sucking off conquest while pretending birthright doesn't exist

in all seriousness though I really don't care about azura or her son, so unless one of them has a skill I want or if it's not her son and actually someone I want (although I doubt that too since it's always awakening and conquest), I think my orbs from the chapter will just go to trying to get ike and soren on the tempest banner

If they are both unique Dancers you will care. If Shigure is a Flying Dancer win, and if Azura is a special Dancer with something different you will care too, because: Suddenly you have 5 Dancers at Disposal for Arena Assault!

1 hour ago, Iridium said:

Apparently enough to get hyper-defensive over a very mild joke that you weren't even the primary target of (it was mostly aimed at the devs) in as few as five minutes.

I'm not sure why you're still hiding your avatar when I don't even come here very often and can tell exactly who you are based on this post.

Apparently you are unawarw of a counter joke.

7 hours ago, Zinnia said:

I'm almost sure the left one is the blue haired lady from conquest, the one who wears a black version of Azura´s dress, sings Azura's song, carries Azura's pendant and appears when Azura is not with the siblings, but nobody knew for sure who she was. If she appears in the banner I hope at least they tell us her real identity :/

Ooh, I'd forgotten about her! *gasp* OR LAYLA

GIVE US LAYLA PLEASE

17 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Maybe with a pumpkin tome?

Uh, no, headless horsemen always use their heads as Tomes. Imagine the possibilities THAT Skill Inheritance option brings.

54 minutes ago, Hilda said:

If they are both unique Dancers you will care. If Shigure is a Flying Dancer win, and if Azura is a special Dancer with something different you will care too, because: Suddenly you have 5 Dancers at Disposal for Arena Assault!

i really wouldn't

i generally don't use characters i don't like unless i'm actually forced to or I need them for a bonus