Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's only natural to wear a wig if your natural hair does not match the person you are cosplaying as.

Why must you ruin my idea of Azura secretly being a harvester of souls?

Seriously though, characters cosplaying as each other would be adorable.

Edited by Thane

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Thane said:

Everyone should cosplay as Marth since he's the original lord

And he should cosplay as Masked Marth

15 minutes ago, Thane said:

I mean, the CYL banner already was characters cosplaying as their dads (and Lucina cosplaying as her own great lord promotion, the egoist), so it’s not out of the question.

@immatx: everybody cosplaying as Pantsless Marth, our star and saviour!

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Maybe we'll get a Gray orb Xander? I mean, we still have red, green and blue orb Xander in the rooster (sadly I couldn't get the seassonal ones), so that way people can do a full Xander team hahahahaha

I hope not. I'm getting tired of all these alternate versions of Fates and Awakening characters when there's so many iconic characters that don't even have one version yet :/

Crossing my fingers for one of Leo/Elise/Forrest/Takumi, I've been holding back on orbs in the Elincia banner.

I'm not expecting anyone before FE13.

Though I would pull for Xander too because Xander Emblem

Edited by Glaceon Mage

13 minutes ago, Thane said:

Why must you ruin my idea of Azura secretly being a harvester of souls?

Give me Fae tricker treating as Black Knight (or any villain/intimidating character really) or why even bother with Halloween?

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Give me Fae tricker treating as Black Knight (or any villain/intimidating character really) or why even bother with Halloween?

Oh, silly, Fae is a pre-3DS character; she can't appear on a seasonal banner!

1 minute ago, Thane said:

More importantly she isn’t a pre-3DS character that can be used for blatant fanservice reasons. 

(Let me have my 3am delusions damit!)

Assuming that's Azura, i can't wait to spend my Orbs on this banner and get a Gwendolyn instead.

I can't tell who the other character is though. Shigure makes sense because of the pendant but the hair is throwing me off. It also looks like he's holding a tome. Did anyone notice that?

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It also looks like he's holding a tome. Did anyone notice that?

pendant + tome = mage shigure confirmed

that hair make him look more like xander, though

if he's xander, then why does he have azura's pendant?

I honestly wouldn't mind a tome Xander to complete my Xander Emblem xD

But really, I do hope it's Shigure. He's my favourite child character from Fates :D

I've been really anticipating the Halloween Banner. Out of all of them, it's the one I've been looking forward to, most. Yup, even more than the swimsuit banner :D There's just something about Halloween. Love it :D

I hope they get revealed soon. I'm actually excited about a banner for once... not nervously dreading yet another disappointment but actually happily anticipating :D

If the one on the right is indeed Shigure, his hair's a lot more flowier than it in official works ever has and his face looks more angular than usual. In fact that looks a lot more like Dwyer but there's pretty much no reason for him to be wearing the pendant. Of course it could be just because of the artwork. It might be a younger version of Azura but it would be very strange to have two of the same character in one banner.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Pre-3DS non-Lord would do fine. Because, sales aside, the difference between Oboro and Nephenee is not so great that Oboro should have a drastically higher chance of appearing on a seasonal banner.

fitting that it seems to be nohr outfit azura

even with a character who appears on both sides, they still have a way of sucking off conquest while pretending birthright doesn't exist

in all seriousness though I really don't care about azura or her son, so unless one of them has a skill I want or if it's not her son and actually someone I want (although I doubt that too since it's always awakening and conquest), I think my orbs from the chapter will just go to trying to get ike and soren on the tempest banner