Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Nanima said:

No one forced them to make this banner dancer themed. There is no dancer holiday in October as far as I am aware. 

I thought this was themed towards the autumn festival? So it isn't completely random. 

Azura is clearly superior to Rally bots because she can rally and has the added utility of being able to dance. Ephraim and Eirika are better for a blade unit if you don't plan to use them to rally, but Nohr Azura also provides for the ability to dance as well as just rally the unit (by ending that units turn then dancing for them).

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

I thought this was themed towards the autumn festival? So it isn't completely random. 

i don't know much about american festivals, but what should the autumn festival (of which i've never heard of) have to do with dancing and singing?

i'd really like to know, i'm curious

4 Dancers, 2 have tomes, RIP orbs.

I'll mostly gun for greens, with blues being next on priority and colorless last (...daggers...).  

It wasn't Leo/Elise/Forrest but the utility of this banner is amazing.

Also Azura's weapon what the hell.

Ahhhhhhh Shigure and Inigo!!! <3

Woke up this morning, saw the video and was so happy :D

I want all of them, but I think I'll go for the guys first.

Also, as for the theme... some people mentioned it's a moon festival or something in Japan? Could make sense for that - darkly dressed dancers?

Either way, I don't care. This has become my favourite banner already... though I'll change my mind when I pull none of them -.-

6 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Also, do you think that they'll give us orbs as they sometimes do when releasing a new banner? 'Cause with 77 orbs I don't expect to get Azura, just a bunch of 4* xd

Just the daily orbs and the orbs for clearing the Paralogue that will be associated with it. You will just get the Inigo instead of  Azura

As far as the Berkut thing goes, I'm guessing that since she has Drive Res it can help boost Berkuts Res even higher along with his lances's effect of Res +4 when attacked.

Edited by Hawk King

3 minutes ago, Yexin said:

i don't know much about american festivals, but what should the autumn festival (of which i've never heard of) have to do with dancing and singing?

i'd really like to know, i'm curious

It's not American, but rather Asian culture. But the dancing thing is a bit of a stretch. I mean, we do have the dragon/lion dance I guess. But it's more of a fest to celebrate the harvest. It's quite different then Thanksgiving though. We light up lanterns and have parades and eat mooncakes ect.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

It's not American, but rather Asian culture. But the dancing thing is a bit of a stretch. I mean, we do have the dragon/lion dance I guess. But it's more of a fest to celebrate the harvest. It's quite different then Thanksgiving though. We light up lanterns and have parades and eat mooncakes ect.

oh, i see

thanks for your explanaion!

So, the new Blaze/Gale/Geyser Dance only mention "Sing" and "Dance". Is that gonna change while Elffin/Nils gets added with "Play", or are they just gonna miss out on the refresher skills? I dunno whether gacha laws would effect that or not.

59 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

You think 80 would be enough but alas....

Recently I got Summer Xander in two pulls, B!Ike and B!Lucina in 15 orbs, Ike in 0 orbs. Only Hector escaped me. Okay, green are the ones where my luck can be as good as bad (like I say, B!Ike or Sum!Xander as good, but Hector, Amelia and Minerva... didn't have them), but I'm confident. I've never saved that much before, and there is two green. If I can have at least Inigo, I'm good (I have already so much good Axe users that Azura will have difficult time to get a place).

1 hour ago, Prince Endriu said:

I am kind of getting nervous, cause I saved up over 400 orbs - was planning to use them on a very special occasion - I think the time has come. I am nervous because I could kick my ass if I spend them all and dont get a single one of them limited time dancers. They are so needed in AA>

400 ? Wow. Unless it's not your lucky day (or you're not born lucky), I think you're good. You can avoid reds, and I'll give you this advice : pull greys when your rate is high or you can pull a grey for 3 orbs. Grey is hell.

I'm very happy about Inigo. Finally, he actually gets to dance instead of just talk about it. Time to waste all my orbs and instead of getting him, get 20 Barsts and Bartres again. Maybe they can try dancing too.

13 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

So, the new Blaze/Gale/Geyser Dance only mention "Sing" and "Dance". Is that gonna change while Elffin/Nils gets added with "Play", or are they just gonna miss out on the refresher skills? I dunno whether gacha laws would effect that or not.

They definitely wouldn't affect any of that if you ask me. Or they could just call it sing since it's music I guess...

10 minutes ago, Kahvi said:

I'm very happy about Inigo. Finally, he actually gets to dance instead of just talk about it. Time to waste all my orbs and instead of getting him, get 20 Barsts and Bartres again. Maybe they can try dancing too.

The sad thing is that that's a VERY high possibility...

14 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Recently I got Summer Xander in two pulls, B!Ike and B!Lucina in 15 orbs, Ike in 0 orbs. Only Hector escaped me. Okay, green are the ones where my luck can be as good as bad (like I say, B!Ike or Sum!Xander as good, but Hector, Amelia and Minerva... didn't have them), but I'm confident. I've never saved that much before, and there is two green. If I can have at least Inigo, I'm good (I have already so much good Axe users that Azura will have difficult time to get a place).

It took me over 200 orbs to get B!Lucina & the amount of frustration still bothers to this day. Well best of luck anyways, cuz god we all need that when it comes to rolling for our favorites units.

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

Some of you have said something about a sinergy between this Azura and Berkut. What I'm missing? I'd really like to use Berkut, so I'm interested in that combo

No i was actually saying that the one time i see Azura's new Legendary weapon actually having its niche comes up is situations like Berkut GHB because your units are put on a different place at once making vanilla C slot hone less potent than ussual

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

52 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

400 ? Wow. Unless it's not your lucky day (or you're not born lucky), I think you're good. You can avoid reds, and I'll give you this advice : pull greys when your rate is high or you can pull a grey for 3 orbs. Grey is hell.

RNG is unpredictable. I have seen some 7% pity rates on reddit that make me shiver. I dont buy orbs, so saving up over 400 of them, actually almost 500, takes time and effort. I treat them as if I had paid for them. Damn, that banner...  They really shouldnt have made two green units - all colors represented would have been better... 

Think I might do several 100 orbs pulls, spending them all at once could be depressing

Edited by Prince Endriu

51 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Dancer galore! Like wow, they are just pulling us for all these units, and I genuinely want all of them. Hell, they even now have unique Dancer skill buffs that work perfectly, which makes them even better dancers than the original ones we know. 

I'd still rather use Wings of Mercy or Escape Route.

I'll just be rolling green, since I want to complete the color triangle and don't see THAT much use for a colorless dancer.  Just hoping Inigo has at least respectable bulk so he can make use of GronnravenTA; otherwise Axura completely blows him out of the water in every respect.

I'm still failing to see how Azura's weapon passive is as useless as Takumi's. It seems like it would be incredibly useful on any team that doesn't need to run a Sacred Twin, which is pretty much every non-bladetome, infantry/hybrid team. I don't see how Nephenee, B!Ike, Ike, BK, Nowi, Ryoma, B!Lucina, any Reinhardt counter, any QR user, or any enemy phase functional unit at all won't benefit from this skill. Not to mention how easy this skill makes grinding. Not only can I run a team with the unit I'm trying to grind and 3 dancers, but also I can give that unit a free fury 3 buff with no drawback and no wasted moves. How is that useless? The skill isn't broken, but it's definitely useful in many modes and situations.

2 minutes ago, GinRei said:

I'll just be rolling green, since I want to complete the color triangle and don't see THAT much use for a colorless dancer.  Just hoping Inigo has at least respectable bulk so he can make use of GronnravenTA; otherwise Axura completely blows him out of the water in every respect.

Basically its just one dance that you need for playing the game. Some GHB have solutions with two or more dancers but for general play its one single dancer and you are good.

HOWEVER, one single dancer can only be used once in arena assault - and thats where this banner fills the void.

DAMMIT! WHY IS IT LIMITED???????

1 minute ago, GinRei said:

Oh yeah, that's true. Those B slot skills actually makes one no longer able to use those skills, which have always been helpful. Definitely has been a bane for a long time before, with units I send to bait, tank the hit, hit back, fail to kill, and then Azura teleports and kills me. 

However, Azura here is definitely more useful, as her weapon gives the Sing buff.