Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

19 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I was saving up orbs to 999 and 1000 storage.

But I guess all 280 of those are gonna disappear.

URGH Aqua and Azure are both Green.

You know what I had the same plan! Slowly saving up to 999 orbs :)

This banner is gonna kill them all and beyond

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny - I never actually use dancers in AA except for the first round, since I tailor each unit to counter one specific unit on the field now. It sometimes does backfire. Would be nice to have some unmaxed HM units for TT, especially, though.

Man, so excited for this banner. I really hope it doesn't turn to disappointment tomorrow.

Oddly, Shigure's attack pose looks like he was intended as a flier. Could just be me, though. Both he and Inigo look great in their dancer outfits :D The more fanservice loving side of me really wants to see the damaged art xD

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I have this odd feeling that Elphin and Nils's command action was called "Sing" in Japanese, but I'd have to check (but I'd have to find my old GBA ROMs from wherever the hell they are).

Nope.

fol1exkl.jpg

Looks like 奏でる to me.

At least we have an entire month to get them.

Edited by shadowofchaos

just about every day I think about how much worse laslow's voice in heroes is compared to fates

as in I was literally talking about it yesterday and hoping that one day if they added inigo or some special laslow he'd have his original voice actor back

so this was pretty well timed because for the first time in a while I remembered how much I loved laslow but also he still has the same voice actor which at first was an immediate turn off (i haven't even used him in heroes solely because I don't like his new voice)

but... it's just one clip, but he actually sounds a lot better here? it's hard to describe exactly why but even though it's still nothing like how he used to sound, it bothers me a lot less. not interested in any of the other characters, but if I can hear a few more of his voice clips once people do the datamines and stuff, I might try to get him if I like it

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Green is the color to pull on this banner

Inigo has the greatest potential.... you can run T-Adept simultaneously and turn him into a dancing Reinhardt counter LOL

This game is broken

Not only that he could be a raven user depend on his stats. A mage dance that can be a counter to Reinhardt and B Lyn. I want him.

I hope I get spooked by random Amelias and Ikes.

18 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Nope.

Reveal hidden contents

fol1exkl.jpg

Looks like 奏でる to me.

Ah. Well, chances are they'll either give Nils and Elphin Sing in Heroes or just add Play to the list of skills the current skills affect.

19 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

At least we have an entire month to get them.

The problem is I only get one paycheck a month. I really wish this weren't a limited banner.

...This isn't Halloween. What the hell, IS? I am legitimately pissed. I know Japan does Halloween and I wanted awesome Halloween costumes, and I'm sure a majority of fans wanted that too. Everybody was expecting it as far as I could tell. I expected it too after the Halloween DLC for Fates and the Halloween Cipher cards. I hope you're prepared not to make much money here, IS. Pretty sure practically no one wants these units.

Not pulling on this banner. Not even the free pull. I don't want any of these at all nor do I want to risk getting one. I'd just send them home for feathers. Don't even like the outfits anyway. Also, you call Shigure the "sky singer" but don't even put him on a Pegasus? What, you think it would make flier teams too OP? You were fine with making horses super strong...

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...This isn't Halloween. What the hell, IS? I am legitimately pissed. I know Japan does Halloween and I wanted awesome Halloween costumes, and I'm sure a majority of fans wanted that too. Everybody was expecting it as far as I could tell. I expected it too after the Halloween DLC for Fates and the Halloween Cipher cards. I hope you're prepared not to make much money here, IS. Pretty sure practically no one wants these units.

Not pulling on this banner. Not even the free pull. I don't want any of these at all nor do I want to risk getting one. I'd just send them home for feathers. Don't even like the outfits anyway. Also, you call Shigure the "sky singer" but don't even put him on a Pegasus? What, you think it would make flier teams too OP? You were fine with making horses super strong...

I'm guessing they're saving Hallowe'en for November so the hype engine is actually running around Hallowe'en. Hooray for me, I don't have to worry about dealing with the Thanksgiving mess.

But I disagree with "Not making as much money here." A Hallowe'en banner would only appeal to the Modern crowd unless they shaped up their act. This banner is appealing to the modern crowd and the meta-gamers that need more dancers. I, someone who couldn't tell half of these characters are or why I should care, am interested in this banner, which is more than I can say about the Spring Festival and Nohrian Summer banners that introduced flying mages (and poor Ylissean Summer was just plain screwed).

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm guessing they're saving Hallowe'en for November so the hype engine is actually running around Hallowe'en. Hooray for me, I don't have to worry about dealing with the Thanksgiving mess.

But I disagree with "Not making as much money here." A Hallowe'en banner would only appeal to the Modern crowd unless they shaped up their act. This banner is appealing to the modern crowd and the meta-gamers that need more dancers. I, someone who couldn't tell half of these characters are or why I should care, am interested in this banner, which is more than I can say about the Spring Festival and Nohrian Summer banners that introduced flying mages (and poor Ylissean Summer was just plain screwed).

That doesn't make any sense, Halloween is in October, not November. The best we could hope for is that it goes up in the middle of the month, but I don't see them running two seasonal banners at the same time. They could've done it with the summer ones and yet they didn't.

A Halloween banner would've appealed to so many people depending on what costumes they came up with. Also, why are you putting a ' in the word? Just wondering.

Thanksgiving is only in the US and Canada, btw. No reason for Japan to do that. So I'm not expecting anything there.

Edited by Anacybele

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Pretty sure practically no one wants these units.

You say as there are over 11 pages of people being interested in these units but alright  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not to mention that there are over hundreds people on tumblr who are raving over this banner, drawing fanart and the like, so just because you're not pleased with something, doesn't mean other people aren't.

Now I don't know how long banners run in this game since I haven't played Heroes in awhile, but from what I've played of other gacha games, they usually run holiday/seasonal gachas even a week before or even a week after said holidays - and they usually have a run-time of about a week. 

So for that reason, I personally would not expect a Halloween banner this early lmao

Edited by carefreejules

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hope you're prepared not to make much money here, IS. Pretty sure practically no one wants these units.

Ah yes, blanket statement because you don't like it.

If this isn't selfish or having a lack of maturity and empathy for others, I don't know what it is.

You need some chill in your life. It's a gacha game.

Edited by shadowofchaos

4 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Pretty much all comments besides yours would attest otherwise. :[ 

Not... even pulling for the free one? What...

I'm pretty sure SF is like 1% of the fandom.

And nope. It's my choice. Why should I pull on a banner that has no units I would care to get?

1 minute ago, carefreejules said:

You say as there are over 11 pages of people being interested in these units but alright  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not to mention that there are over 1000 of people on tumblr who are raving over this banner, drawing fanart and the like, so just because you're not pleased with something, doesn't mean other people aren't.

Now I don't know how long banners run in this game since I haven't played Heroes in awhile, but from what I've played of other gacha games, they usually run holiday/seasonal gachas even a week before or even a week after said holidays - and they usually have a run-time of about a week. 

So for that reason, I personally would not expect a Halloween banner this early lmao

Read above. Like I said, that's likely a tiny portion of the fandom. And this banner runs a month like the other seasonal ones have. That kills any chance of a Halloween banner.

This Banner needs a song for itself from Azura!!!

Embrace the orb you call your own,
Gaze upon a 3 star, white pawn
A legacy of tries,
A familiar cry
Sing with me a song of luck and summon
The white stone cracks beneath the common
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost all orbs, stay alone

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That doesn't make any sense, Halloween is in October, not November. The best we could hope for is that it goes up in the middle of the month, but I don't see them running two seasonal banners at the same time. They could've done it with the summer ones and yet they didn't.

A Halloween banner would've appealed to so many people depending on what costumes they came up with. Also, why are you putting a ' in the word? Just wondering.

Thanksgiving is only in the US and Canada, btw. No reason for Japan to do that. So I'm not expecting anything there.

But this pre-hype session would be before Hallowe'en, and the banner doesn't have to run during it (fun fact, if it came during October, it would not be available on Hallowe'en).

...Yeah, the gameplay is more interesting. Especially if they decide to go fanservice over the actually interesting suggestions like Witch Fae I've heard. My god, those bikinis turned me off the Summer banners way too fast for someone attracted to women...

I'm moreso complaining about the ignorant Americans who believe Thanksgiving is global enough for this. Doesn't help I don't know much about it.

And Hallowe'en is just how I was taught to spell it. I'm sure you've noticed I've been using European spelling like honour and colour, so... (also, Hallowe'en is short for "Hallowed Evening", so I believe it's some sort of contraction.)

Edited by phineas81707

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Read above. Like I said, that's likely a tiny portion of the fandom. And this banner runs a month like the other seasonal ones have. That kills any chance of a Halloween banner.

Yeah but hundreds of people is not 'practically no one' so it sounds very exaggerated when you say it like that. That's going to prompt people to point it out because it sounds like your lumping people into your mindset. I'm sure that's not your intention and I'm sure the way you typed that out is just an emotional reaction, but you have to pick your words a little better.

Anyways, I actually might download this game again because I haven't played since March so a lot must of changed so I can't wait to be confused af of what's going on. I'm a sucker for this kind of Performing Arts theme so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

4 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Ah yes, blanket statement because you don't like it.

If this isn't selfish or having a lack of maturity and empathy for others, I don't know what it is.

Right, I'm being selfish when I'm referring to the fandom itself, not just me. Makes a lot of sense. I'm sorry, but I saw a LOT of people expecting/asking for Halloween. Why would I believe they'd prefer some singing and dancing banner instead? I'm going by what I've seen in comments lately and even long before September. People expected Halloween for the October banner. I'm thinking of what everyone as well as myself had asked for/been expecting. Not just me. I am not selfish and would never act that way (intentionally).

IS was listening to the fans so well with this game before, now all of a sudden they're like "they want Halloween costumes? Nah, let's give them random dancers and singers instead!" What a slap to our faces.

Also, I would advise not turning this into a thread derailment. If you want to continue this, PM me. I will ignore you otherwise.

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

But this pre-hype session would be before Hallowe'en, and the banner doesn't have to run during it (fun fact, if it came during October, it would not be available on Hallowe'en).

...Yeah, the gameplay is more interesting. Especially if they decide to go fanservice over the actually interesting suggestions like Witch Fae I've heard. My god, those bikinis turned me off the Summer banners way too fast for someone interested in women...

I'm moreso complaining about the ignorant Americans who believe Thanksgiving is global enough for this. Doesn't help I don't know much about it.

And Hallowe'en is just how I was taught to spell it. I'm sure you've noticed I've been using European spelling like honour and colour, so... (also, Hallowe'en is short for "Hallowed Evening", so I believe it's some sort of contraction.)

It's still running throughout just about all of October, which is the month of Halloween.

Well, what did you expect for summer stuff? xP The main thing people do in warm weather is swim. lol

Oh, I see. Yeah, those Americans would be ignorant.

Oh, I didn't know that. Interesting tidbit there.

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Your loss. I for one wouldn't have pulled on a Halloween banner, and I definitely prefer this one since it has TWO characters I've really been wanting. It's fine you don't care to pull. IS got plenty of YOUR money from other banners. Now they can take someone else's money. Unless you've got hardcore facts to prove that IS is losing money, your opinion doesn't really matter there. There are some upset people, but there are going to be upset people no matter what. 

There's still plenty of time for a Halloween banner anyways. They did two summer banners. Why not two autumn banners? This gives you time to save anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm pretty sure SF is like 1% of the fandom.

And nope. It's my choice. Why should I pull on a banner that has no units I would care to get?

Actually, I saw reactions from all around the internet, from many different sites and it seems everyone is excited about this banner. Besides this banner ends before Halloween so it might not replace Halloween entirely.

Who needs funny costumes when we get full dancer banner? Azura is great and Olivia looks much better know (who is her artist anyway?). I said I will not spent orbs unless there is green dancer in banner. I guess I can't take back my word now!

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Your loss. I for one wouldn't have pulled on a Halloween banner, and I definitely prefer this one since it has TWO characters I've really been wanting. It's fine you don't care to pull. IS got plenty of YOUR money from other banners. Now they can take someone else's money. Unless you've got hardcore facts to prove that IS is losing money, your opinion doesn't really matter there. There are some upset people, but there are going to be upset people no matter what. 

There's still plenty of time for a Halloween banner anyways. They did two summer banners. Why not two autumn banners? This gives you time to save anyway. 

Nah, I'm not losing anything here. And with this banner running through all of October, there's no time for Halloween now. Halloween is not in November, it's in October. The better thing would've been to make October's seasonal banner a Halloween one and save this singing and dancing one for November, imo.

Also, I'm just predicting IS is losing money on this banner, that's all.

5 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Actually, I saw reactions from all around the internet, from many different sites and it seems everyone is excited about this banner. Besides this banner ends before Halloween so it might not replace Halloween entirely.

As I've been repeatedly saying, it still runs through all of October. No time left for Halloween unless it gets a 15 day banner in the middle of the month which would be lame after we got month long summer banners as well as this singing and dancing one.

Also, the Easter banner ended before Easter, remember.

Edited by Anacybele