Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

I still love everything about this banner. ;A; I'm happy with my haul. All of the art is stunning. It's just cool. Azura and Shigure's dialogue in part 3 of the Paralogue was kinda' sad. Poor guy. (I still love it though. I'm all about that angst. :3)

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So Chrom x Olivia's child Inigo/Laslow married Azura and welcomed one-sleeved Shigure into this world?

Performing Family! No wonder you got all of them!

(I actually married Azura with Laslow in Conquest straight away because of their performing connection/supports)

Also can I say how I loooooove Azura's dark dress? <3 This makes up for me not having regular Azura. (Also summoning Azura means I now have two different dancers each for both accounts, with perfect -Atk/+Spd Ninian for my second account. I'm glad I didn't try too hard to summon Ninian in my main account during the BHB!)

All of their outfits are amazing. Olivia suits darker clothes more, too :D

And that's it. Matt Mercer voice, one sleeve... Shigure is so related to Chrom (total headcanon fact xD ). I imagine him having a brand somewhere on his body, too ^.^

I somehow ended up with all the dancers. Ninian was the only one that pulled for me on the FE7 banner after countless orbs spent (before I began hunt summoning), and I think Azura spooked me yonks back, but I can't remember what I was pulling for (again before hunt summoning, tbf). Plus Olivia, who I feel I need to 5* sooner rather than later just to complete the ranks lol

Tried to get my boy Inigo, got Maria, two Azura's and his mother instead.

Olivia is +Res -HP and with a little skill inheritance she is a ridiculously versatile unit that can dance, heal, debuff and tank mages.

My Azura's are +Def, -Spd and +Res -Def.

Which one should I use? Spd is important but at -Def she has trouble even tanking lance users with TA3, nevermind axe users.

It's one thing to get your summoning interrupted by someone from the current banner who you're not looking for, but getting interrupted by someone completely random is rage inducing. Thanks 5☆ Cordelia and Catria, you will both be sacrificed. I spent almost half my orbs and no Shigure. :(

Got 3 of the Focus units so far, 2 of which came from the very first session.

+HP/-Spd Shigure

+Atk/-Def Olivia

+Atk/-Spd Azura.

Of the following, only Olivia from colorless hell actually has a decent Boon/Bane combo.

Spent just over 100 orbs to get Azura eventually. Got three Inigos in the process though(two in one summon), and Boey, Titania and Sakura as 4*s (I didn't have them before), so it wasn't too bad. I'm not sure if I'll try to go for Olivia before the end of the banner. I'll wait to see if there's going to be a Halloween one before trying though.

Finally to listen to them all. Adore Shigure even more and I'm really liking Inigo's voice more and more. He's just pretty darn adorable ^.^

I really liked the story segment, too :) It was a sad moment between Shigure and Azura... but I'm happy they all got to sing and dance together :D

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

After a 100 orbs I have no 5*s  to show for it. Just a Hinata, Robins, and  little good for skill fodder.

True suffering comes when you spend 200 orbs for 0 Sabers.

My condolences to you though.

I managed to get an Inigo. I got so excited I didn't remember check his IV's but I'm happy with anything to be honest. Funny how I used about 150 trying to get Brave Ike but I didn't get him but now I got Inigo with only 20 orbs. But I suppose that's just rng in action there.

5 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I've had my American friends ask me how I'm celebrating Independence Day before.

...Even though they know I'm from the UK xD

I certainly am celebrating the Fourth of July even though I’m not American. It’s my dad’s birthday.

100 orbs later and ZERO 5* Heroes

Welp, I'm gonna uninstall this app and never play it again. Call me petty but the odds should have been BETTER in Heroes than in the idol gacha game that I'm currently playing. Congrats on everyone who got at least one or more of the Performing Arts Heroes!

My salt runs deep but I'll live.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I certainly am celebrating the Fourth of July even though I’m not American. It’s my dad’s birthday.

Wouldn't that be celebrating on the fourth of July rather than celebrating the fourth of July?

Only did 2 full pulls and got no 5*, which isn't unexpected. Gonna try again once I get 20 orbs from the Paralogue, the Chain Challenge and the Tempest Trials.

25 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

True suffering comes when you spend 200 orbs for 0 Sabers.

My condolences to you though.

Try spending 450 orbs focusing blues in the CYL banner and getting 0 B!Lucina.

I managed to get to the two units I wanted in a single day! Granted I had used about 80 orbs but still, that's pretty lucky. 

Gotta admit, the incredible positive reception to this banner suprised me. I knew people would like it but wow. This banner was a stroke of genius by IS.

It's a shame the units will not be drafted into the main pool after the banner's done. Could always use more dancers.

An available dancer for every round of Arena Assault is now possible if you draft all 4 from this banner, at least.