Team Leo complete? (spoilers)

Etrurian emperor

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Fireball260 said:

Does he show up in the stream other than in that cutscenes I haven't had a chance to see the full thing yet. 

He's on the battlefield at one point.

@Arthur97 Considering Celica's is different from Marth and they made a point of saying that characters with similar movesets would have different default stances, this points to Darius getting even less effort than Owain (who is also shown doing a couple swordmaster attacks at one point, adopting Ryoma's stance mid-combo).

Edited by The DanMan

Just now, Fireball260 said:

Does he show up in the stream other than in that cutscenes I haven't had a chance to see the full thing yet. 

He shows up as an NPC unit in the map you know so well. It's possible that he's playable in (and unlockable through) other modes.

Just now, The DanMan said:

He's on the battlefield at one point.

@Arthur97 Considering Celica's is different from Marth and they made a point of saying that characters with similar movesets would have different default stances, this points to Darius getting even less effort than Owain.

I assume by different, you're talking about stance. Regardless, I was kidding...mostly.

Now THIS is what I want to see after a day at college! I love both Niles and Owain, so it's really nice to see them in the game. Niles' model looks great. Anyone got a picture of Owain?

"We can't include Azura because then there would be too many Fates characters"

*Niles is in the game*

At this point I'm not even surprised.

I'm pretty happy with Owain, though. He is my favorite 2nd Gen character from Awakening, and I expected Lucina to be the only one of her generation in the base game.

10 minutes ago, Luankachu said:

"We can't include Azura because then there would be too many Fates characters"

*Niles is in the game*

At this point I'm not even surprised.

I'm pretty happy with Owain, though. He is my favorite 2nd Gen character from Awakening, and I expected Lucina to be the only one of her generation in the base game.

They did kind of imply that if Lucina got in there might be more kids. Kind of surprised they didn't throw Severa in since Cordelia's there.

potentially the most exciting news about the game since its announcement and it's through a goddamn leak

ace job, marketing team

can't wait for my hopes to get crushed as it turns out they're the dlc characters because it wouldn't be fe warriors without letting my hopes down one last time, but at least i'd consider it on sale or something if they're playable in the base game

Owain was one of the few entertaining characters in Awakening, so that's okay by me. No opinion on Niles, but it's hilarious to see this show up days after the ''not adding Azura because #2MuchFates'' excuse. Yeah, my good money-grubbin' friends, keep telling yourselves that. Not that I care about which of those two makes it to the base game - I'm just saying.

The big thing for me is that this raises the chances of one or two more secret SD characters besides Navarre. Praying for Minerva and Ogma, but Draug and Camus are pretty likely as well.

Edited by Gaia093

12 minutes ago, Iridium said:

potentially the most exciting news about the game since its announcement and it's through a goddamn leak

ace job, marketing team

can't wait for my hopes to get crushed as it turns out they're the dlc characters because it wouldn't be fe warriors without letting my hopes down one last time, but at least i'd consider it on sale or something if they're playable in the base game

While I do agree that the marketing was terrible I do think Owain Show have been kept secret. In a perfect world with no leaks and a symotenious release if I saw Owain appeared like he did it would have gotten a genuine hype reaction out of me. 

17 minutes ago, Iridium said:

ace job, marketing team

It wouldn't be a FEW topic without Iridium digging for things to complain about.

Edited by The DanMan

Looks that finally there is something about this game that I will complaint

Really Owain???

Why? He use a godamn sword too!

I saw these screens of him on tumblr

tumblr_oww2i6ZiJO1u4x0s8o9_540.png

tumblr_oww2i6ZiJO1u4x0s8o7_400.png

tumblr_oww2i6ZiJO1u4x0s8o2_400.png

Well, here is a character I'm not gonna touch, that's for sure

I'm not happy with him, but hey, I'm not going to start a tantrum over it

Edited by SniperGYS

9 minutes ago, Cammy said:

If Rowan can't be gay with Niles, I don't want him.

That's what fanfiction is for, my friend.

Anyway, can't say I'm personally excited because I don't like Niles and I don't trust KT to handle Owain well, but this bodes well for other characters like Oboro being in, so that's a positive at least.