Team Leo complete? (spoilers)

Etrurian emperor

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thane said:

So I just noticed something hilarious: the (human) enemies in this game are small. They're all about the size of Lissa!

That tend to be the case in all Warrior games. Probably because the enemies are of much lower quality. 

In Samurai Warriors the series shota is also taller then most adult soldiers he's fighting. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

4 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

That tend to be the case in all Warrior games. Probably because the enemies are of much lower quality. 

In Samurai Warriors the series shota is also taller then most adult soldiers he's fighting. 

In a world where Elise and Tiki are a thing, just how much will Frederick and Xander dwarf them, then?! 

This is interesting. Owain and Niles being included is nice to see. Does this mean I can hear DIO-sama in FE: Warriors now?

I would say something about wanting Hinata in, but I complained about Lyn being a swordie. Granted, I was more miffed by her announcement time rather than her actual inclusion but it would still seem pretty hypocritical of me to want Hinata when he would be another swordie.

Have mercy, KT. Pls don't just include Oboro and snub Hinata. Pls don't do me dirty

Edited by saisymbolic

• eclipse changed the title to Team Leo complete? (spoilers)

@Ertrick36

Oboro looks to be confirmed here.

http://wiki2.h1g.jp/femusou/index.php?7章 白夜の王子

出撃固定    -
出撃不可    シオン、リアン
勝利条件    オボロ?とタクミの撃破
敗北条件    -
制限時間    20:00
アンナ情報    撃破数1000達成

Sortie fixed -
Sorting not possible Zion, Liang
Victory condition Oboro and Takumi's defeat
Defeat Condition -
Time limit 20: 00
Anna information kill 1000

6 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

@Ertrick36

出撃固定    -
出撃不可    シオン、リアン
勝利条件    オボロ?とタクミの撃破
敗北条件    -
アンナ情報    撃破数1000達成

Sortie fixed -
Defeat Condition -

*jaw drops*

Oh...gosh...

13 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

@Ertrick36

出撃固定    -
出撃不可    シオン、リアン
勝利条件    オボロ?とタクミの撃破
敗北条件    -
アンナ情報    撃破数1000達成

Sortie fixed -
Defeat Condition -

Guess that deconfirms Hinata.

What we can likely expect is that every royal is getting one retainer in, except of course the Nohrians, having the Awakening trio, technically gets two of them (except Elise maybe). Of fucking course they do. Special snowflakes can't live without preferential treatment. (I mean I could live with this if they only focused on their Awakening connections, but we already know they don't.)

Another reason this displeases me is that we are likely going to get Peri in this.. gods. At least let Hinoka have Azama... he's actually entertaining.

Edited by Nanima

11 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

@Ertrick36

出撃固定    -
出撃不可    シオン、リアン
勝利条件    オボロ?とタクミの撃破
敗北条件    -
アンナ情報    撃破数1000達成

Sortie fixed -
Defeat Condition -

Not surprised. It seems they included the most popular retainers (Which were Niles and Oboro) which both coincidentally corresponded to the best rival siblings. This makes me hella happy since I love both of them.

12 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

@Ertrick36

出撃固定    -
出撃不可    シオン、リアン
勝利条件    オボロ?とタクミの撃破
敗北条件    -
アンナ情報    撃破数1000達成

Sortie fixed -
Defeat Condition -

No Hinata though? That's strange...

15 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

@Ertrick36

出撃固定    -
出撃不可    シオン、リアン
勝利条件    オボロ?とタクミの撃破
敗北条件    -
アンナ情報    撃破数1000達成

Sortie fixed -
Defeat Condition -

I am a happy boy. 

:D

9 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

@Aura Of Twilight @Azz @Nanima I actually heard that apparently "All the retainers besides Flora, Kaze and Silas are here" which sounds a bit sketchy...

I highly doubt that. Ryoma can't have any retainers because of the fact Hidden Weapons are not in the game. I'm pretty sure it's only gonna be Oboro and NIles. As for Owain, I doubt he will act as a retainer to Leo but there will probably be references.

Spoiler for future chapters:

Spoiler

EDIT: I'm reading through the site with Google Translate (It's not fun btw) and in Chapter 13 Iago apparently shows up. Gharnef also shows in Chapter 15

Also Darius dies. Woomp woomp.

Edited by Azz

9 minutes ago, Azz said:

I highly doubt that. Ryoma can't have any retainers because of the fact Hidden Weapons are not in the game. I'm pretty sure it's only gonna be Oboro and NIles. As for Owain, I doubt he will act as a retainer to Leo but there will probably be references.

Spoiler for future chapters:

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: I'm reading through the site with Google Translate (It's not fun btw) and in Chapter 13 Iago apparently shows up. Gharnef also shows in Chapter 15

Also Darius dies. Woomp woomp.

Probably, unless one of the dlc includes hidden weapons as an addition. I haven't been keeping up with a lot of the dlc news.

I swear, every character I love is destined to either be overshadowed by another or straight up die during whatever story they exist in. Why must I endure such pain!?!?! T_T

Still, at least Oboro is getting in so that's something exciting. I want to hold out hope and not make any assumptions, but I doubt Hinata will get in. I came into this game with my hopes high but my expectations rather low in terms of which characters that I really adored were gonna get in.

Edited by saisymbolic
spelling error

Me: I'm hoping there are movesets we haven't seen as well as a number of minor characters as clones that haven't been announced.

Skeptics: Don't expect more than the 25 we already have, with maybe a few exceptions like Validar and Darius.

Game: This Thread

I'm fucking loving this.

In my opinion, all we need to complete this is:

• Armored knight (lance)
  • Mounted bow user
  • Inigo, Severa, Tharja, Gaius (the remaining of the big 8)

If we can get more than this, I'd be ecstatic. But this is all I would need to be content.

Edited by TheSS

I'm a tad peeved that Azura is cut out, but they are going that other characters are in. Really stupid in my opinion. 

However... Owain being here... guys, it is now canon! Owain's hair color is canonically yellow. Only fathers that give him that hair are Libra and Vaike. My money's on Vaike.

1 minute ago, TheSS said:

Me: I'm hoping there are movesets we haven't seen as well as a number of minor characters as clones that haven't been announced.

Skeptics: Don't expect more than the 25 we already have, with maybe a few exceptions like Validar and Darius.

Game: This Thread

I'm fucking loving this.

In my opinion, all we need to complete this is:

• Armored knight (lance)
  • Mounted bow user
  • Inigo, Severa, Tharja, Gaius (the remaining of the big 8)

If we can get more than this, I'd be ecstatic. But this is all I would need to be content.

Don't get your hopes too far up. We haven't got much info on History Mode, but Niles/Oboro/Owain/Navarre seem to be NPCs at the moment. And Anna doesn't even seem to be playable either.

2 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Don't get your hopes too far up. We haven't got much info on History Mode, but Niles/Oboro/Owain/Navarre seem to be NPCs at the moment. And Anna doesn't even seem to be playable either.

Owain and Niles would have their movesets copy and pasted from other characters. The biggest argument against them was the effort that they would have to put into the new HD models and voice acting. They've already paid for them. Why WOULDN'T they? As for Oboro, if they didn't want to make a new moveset for her, they would've added in Hinata instead. 

Personally, I think the fact that you think Anna might not be playable just cause she isn't in story mode to be a red flag that you're overly pessimistic about this. There's a ton of evidence to the contrary.

7 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

If Anna is playable, I'm honestly expecting her to be from the SD History Mode map. However they could just make her DLC like in Fates (Or just not be playable at all but she did appear on the leaked box which is 99.9% true).

3 minutes ago, TheSS said:

Owain and Niles would have their movesets copy and pasted from other characters. The biggest argument against them was the effort that they would have to put into the new HD models and voice acting. They've already paid for them. Why WOULDN'T they? As for Oboro, if they didn't want to make a new moveset for her, they would've added in Hinata instead. 

Personally, I think the fact that you think Anna might not be playable just cause she isn't in story mode to be a red flag that you're overly pessimistic about this. There's a ton of evidence to the contrary.

I'm saying don't get your hopes up. It's better to be cautious and pleasantly surprised than too hopeful and unpleasantly surprised. 
Berserk Warriors, for instance, apparently had multiple characters with voice lines, models, and movesets that were NPCs/enemy only-- it is very well within the realm of possibility that they aren't playable whatsoever.

Just now, The DanMan said:

I'm saying don't get your hopes up. It's better to be cautious and pleasantly surprised than too hopeful and unpleasantly surprised. 
Berserk Warriors, for instance, apparently had multiple characters with voice lines, models, and movesets that were NPCs/enemy only-- it is very well within the realm of possibility that they aren't playable whatsoever.

Fair enough. I didn't know that, really? That's pretty damn disappointing.