Fire Emblem Warriors Opening Cinematic *Spoilers*

Azz

Spoiler

Boop.

I think the twins look really good in this (As in their hair actually looks decent). Oddly enough, Robin and Tiki are absent.

Lianna with the classic Celica jump attack. Legs bent back and everything. Those two actually look compelling in that back to back sequence. 

Good tone setter overall. Leo needs to stop being mesmerized by his purple balls of magic. Pay attention, you nerd.

Pretty cool but I think I would have preferred if they had just Marth, Caeda, Chrom and Lucina for the 1st part and then for the 2nd part have Ryoma take Sakura's place that way the Fates royals with the legendary weapons would have been next to each other then finally have Sakura be with Elise. So I'm a bit disappointed with how it was organized. 

Oh and even Lissa and Frederick are missing.

3 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I just couldn't get any hype from that opening

just meh, I guess

though I really can't take Sakura seriously, something about her just really looks off

It's probably because it looks like she is actually doing something.

With the way they love introducing Fire Emblem games with their opening cinematics, I'm surprised this opening scene wasn't used by the end of th hype cycle.  It even opens with a recreation of the first piece of the game we had ever seen - a slow pan on the Falchion before Chrom grabs it.

The lighting and general positioning of the characters just makes me think of Dissidia. Not that that's a bad thing.

It looks pretty cool, not really outstanding or disappointing, just solid overall. Some of the grouping choices seemed kinda weird (either Cordelia or Elise really should've been switched out for Sakura or Caeda respectively in their scene), but at least it looked nice.