Fire Emblem Warriors - Spoiler Questions and Answers Thread

Anomalocaris

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Do the two Corrins have different promotions (Nohr/Hoshido Noble?)

That would be the general safe assumption, given their affiliations. Male Corrin has yet to be shown, however

In that vein, I'd pick male Corrin any day

Edited by Motendra

3 minutes ago, Timeman said:

Promotions are like the alternative costumes from Hyrule Warriors? If no, it is possible to retain the original outfits and get de buff from the promotion?

Spoiler

Pretty much, once you promote you get the buffs and the new costume but if you decide to go back to their old costume, you keep the buffs.

Just now, Azz said:
  Hide contents

Pretty much, once you promote you get the buffs and the new costume but if you decide to go back to their old costume, you keep the buffs.

Spoiler

Oh, fantastic! I was scared to promote someone and being forced to use an appearance that I don't like, but that's a relieve.

Thanks!

Someone finally showed Frederick's promotion!

Spoiler

DKwB5aMXoAEqdCc.jpg?width=885&height=498

I'm totally in love all over again yet again. <3 He's so dreamy.

Not digging the horse's face armor, as it makes it look like it has a huge eye and the hole there is like...what? But otherwise, this is so gorgeous. I knew I'd love it!

Those massive shoulder pauldrons are crazy lol, but so beautiful.

Edited by Anacybele

1. Does it matter when you promote? Like, do you have to wait until level 20 then promote, or does it keep your level when you promote?

2. Are there just the 5 History Maps? And has anyone seen anything more about Colosseum Mode? I'm very interested in just how much content these extra modes have.

Edited by Fulush

9 minutes ago, Fulush said:

1. Does it matter when you promote? Like, do you have to wait until level 20 then promote, or does it keep your level when you promote?

2. Are there just the 5 History Maps? And has anyone seen anything more about Colliseum Mode? I'm very interested in just how much content these extra modes have.

Spoiler

You can promote level 15 and up and it does not matter when you promote.

Currently only 5 but don't put it past them to add more via DLC. We have not seen Colosseum mode yet to my knowledge.

9 minutes ago, TheSS said:

Are the history maps mostly regular battles, or are there BS things like quizzes like in HW's adventure maps?

Spoiler

As far as I know they are all just regular battles.

6 minutes ago, Noir said:

What's the deal with Anna? Why's she on the boxart and shown with the other cast - if she's unplayable, has she got an important story role or shopkeep or something?

Spoiler

As of now, no one has unlocked her, however more than likely she is playable but the method to get her is unknown.

On the Koei wiki Fire Emblem Warriors page there are characters listed as "Unique NPC"
I've never played a musou game, so I have no idea what this entails (if anything at all), so could someone tell me if that means these characters are unplayable or are they still a possible unlockable?

Edited by CoffeeMarble

16 minutes ago, CoffeeMarble said:

On the Koei wiki Fire Emblem Warriors page there are characters listed as "Unique NPC"
I've never played a musou game, so I have no idea what this entails (if anything at all), so could someone tell me if that means these characters are unplayable or are they still a possible unlockable?

This usually means they aren't playable but since you got this off the Koei Wiki there is a chance this is wrong due to the fact that isn't official. 

Edited by Fireball260

17 hours ago, Nanima said:

In which chapter do you get Takumi?

Spoiler

i dont think anyone answered u but after ch 5 it splits into two path - nohr and hoshido. its the second stage of that path. it should be ch 7. 

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

So i've been wondering, how do Supports unlock in this game?

Spoiler

i notice characters having supports even though theyre not really paired up unless i was mistaken. i think finishing sidequests help. pairing them up also helps ofc. someone correct me if im wrong cuz i dont pay too much attention on the map lol.

Someone finally promoted Ryoma:

Spoiler

2EQzGe1.jpg?1

THANKFULLY, the huge pauldrons are gone. Its the only thing in his design, that I didnt like

Otherwise, perfection and then some

Edited by Motendra

42 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

Question:

Hide contents

I was told history mode and colosseum mode are two different things. I only unlocked some history mode maps but how do u unlock colosseum? Finish the story?

Were you able to unlock some characters through history mode? Haven’t seen how to unlock male corrin and female robin yet. 

36 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Someone finally promoted Ryoma:

Hide contents

2EQzGe1.jpg?1

THANKFULLY, the huge pauldrons are gone. Its the only thing in his design, that I didnt like

Otherwise, perfection and then some

Wow, It actually looks a lot better than I was expecting. I thought they were going to make the shoulder pads even larger.XD