Fire Emblem Warriors - Spoiler Questions and Answers Thread

Anomalocaris

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Neghis said:

How much content is there really? (Famitsu claimed +100 hours)

Sounds like that's possibly a guess or maybe an inflation that they had to make due to review limitations.  How long ago did they get a review copy?  Or does Japan even do that sort of stuff?

It might be right for a typical Warriors game though, and definitely more plausible than the claim that MGS V: Ground Zeroes had "a lot of content" just because there were boring challenges/side objectives no one cared about.

Spoiler

I've heard there are 5 History Maps.  And if the info I'm reading is accurate, there are 21 chapters in total for the story.

Clueless about Coliseum Mode, and we only know of about 23 playable characters (not counting gender swaps of the avatars).  I'm unsure of if people have finished compiling data; if they have, then either people have no lives or this game has a lackluster amount of content.  Or someone's already capable of data mining.

For the record, there are a few confirmed playable characters who still haven't been unlocked to my knowledge; the avatar gender swaps and Anna.

In any event, I don't know if you can objectively state an amount of time at all.

3 minutes ago, FEF said:

Anybody know how to unlock Anna? I don't speak Japanese but I can understand she's talking about save data in the beginning of her trailer, does that have something to do with it?

Wouldn't it be hilarious (if a bit frustrating) if she was talking about save editing?

I suppose it could be a hint.  Or just her breaking the fourth wall for comedic effect.

If I recall, Anna would ask if you'd want to save your progress in at least one of the older FE's.  And she would appear during the save screen sometimes for Awakening to remind you to take breaks occasionally.  Might be a reference to that sort of stuff.

4 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Sounds like that's possibly a guess or maybe an inflation that they had to make due to review limitations.  How long ago did they get a review copy?  Or does Japan even do that sort of stuff?

It might be right for a typical Warriors game though, and definitely more plausible than the claim that MGS V: Ground Zeroes had "a lot of content" just because there were boring challenges/side objectives no one cared about.

Hide contents

I've heard there are 5 History Maps.  And if the info I'm reading is accurate, there are 21 chapters in total for the story.

Clueless about Coliseum Mode, and we only know of about 23 playable characters (not counting gender swaps of the avatars).  I'm unsure of if people have finished compiling data; if they have, then either people have no lives or this game has a lackluster amount of content.  Or someone's already capable of data mining.

For the record, there are a few confirmed playable characters who still haven't been unlocked to my knowledge; the avatar gender swaps and Anna.

In any event, I don't know if you can objectively state an amount of time at all.

Wouldn't it be hilarious (if a bit frustrating) if she was talking about save editing?

I suppose it could be a hint.  Or just her breaking the fourth wall for comedic effect.

If I recall, Anna would ask if you'd want to save your progress in at least one of the older FE's.  And she would appear during the save screen sometimes for Awakening to remind you to take breaks occasionally.  Might be a reference to that sort of stuff.

Yes. In fe1, Anna asked if you wanted to save your data for you after each map, so if this is the case, that's a pretty cool reference.

Sorry if this one's been answered already (or if I'm a dummy and it's really obvious), but how do you tell which characters do and don't have A+ supports (I think they're called? like, the actual conversations) (no, I am not asking just so I can see which crossover interactions to look forward to and whether or not my OTP get one, why would you even think that :P)?

Edited by Mori-no-Majou

Hey guys! I got Fire Emblem Warriors yesterday, and it's been super fun! I use the Google Translate app to translate anything i need by taking a picture and stuff

But i was hoping someone could help me

How do i pick/change my character(s) in Story mode and History mode? I just get a handful of characters, and i can't pick which ones i want in my "squad", it's weird too because the Story mode told me i unlocked quite a few so far (I'm at mission 13 i believe) and i don't know how to use the ones i want. Thanks in advance!!!!

Oh and my second question, how do i unlock more History mode maps? I only have the first one, and could that be the reason i can't use unlocked characters or something?

I really hope someone can help!! Thanks and stuff!

1 hour ago, Crubat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Im stuck in the Ryoma vs Xander map and I don't know how to win, since I can't read Japanese lol

You have to capture every base to keep them from killing eachother. 

6 hours ago, Mori-no-Majou said:

Sorry if this one's been answered already (or if I'm a dummy and it's really obvious), but how do you tell which characters do and don't have A+ supports (I think they're called? like, the actual conversations) (no, I am not asking just so I can see which crossover interactions to look forward to and whether or not my OTP get one, why would you even think that :P)?

Spoiler

In the support menu it will show you which characters have A+ supports.

1 hour ago, Pizzaface said:

Do we know what class Anna is supposed to be?

Spoiler

She is based off her Outlaw class from Fates but I believe someone mentioned that her class was called Trickster ala Awakening.

13 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

What elements are the characters?

Spoiler

There are no elements (I'm assuming you mean elements as in HW).

40 minutes ago, Azz said:
  Hide contents

There are no elements (I'm assuming you mean elements as in HW).

Yeah, I was. Oh well. I thought there would be going by some characters getting little auras around their weapons in some attacks. I remember Frederick's axe and Lyn's sword getting a green wind-like aura during their Musou attacks in the overview trailer (and others considering how I've seen other people speculate on elements being a thing).