Fire Emblem Warriors - Spoiler Questions and Answers Thread

Anomalocaris

57 minutes ago, Sakaiza said:
  Hide contents

How do we get a better weapon for Chrom? Is his Falchion upgradable? Most of the heroes have weapon with 80 power I assume and Chrom's Falchion is only 30?

Spoiler

Once you complete History Mode for the first time, new missions show up that give items that upgrade Prf weapons to their 'ultimate' state.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lau said:

I don't know where to put this sooo...

Someone has compiled all of the cutscenes and goddamn are the gorgeous. Never in my lifetime did I think I'd see Marth, Caeda, Tiki and Navarre in this beautiful animation.

BUT WHERE

3 hours ago, Sakaiza said:
  Hide contents

How do we get a better weapon for Chrom? Is his Falchion upgradable? Most of the heroes have weapon with 80 power I assume and Chrom's Falchion is only 30?

From a google translated page to the strategy wiki, yes you can.

Spoiler

Specifically, it involves the dark portals that appear after beating the final bosses of each History Mode chapter. Most likely, you'll need to S Rank those too.

I have two questions related with weapons:

Spoiler

1) Has someone pictures of all the personal weapons? I've seen some lists of personal weapons, but (except a few cases) I've never seen them.

2) I've seen some non-story-spoilery gameplays and some people use some kind of red-coloured weapons instead of the personal weapons of the characters (for example, Takumi and Ryoma). The characters have a really high level (arround 70 or 80), so I doubt that these players don't have the weapons unlocked. This means... there are weapons better than the personal ones?

Thanks in advance n.n.

3 hours ago, Azz said:
  Hide contents

Once you complete History Mode for the first time, new missions show up that give items that upgrade Prf weapons to their 'ultimate' state.

Thanks again for your answer! :):

1 hour ago, Folt said:

From a google translated page to the strategy wiki, yes you can.

Reveal hidden contents

Specifically, it involves the dark portals that appear after beating the final bosses of each History Mode chapter. Most likely, you'll need to S Rank those too.

Thank you too!

8 hours ago, Timeman said:

I have two questions related with weapons:

Reveal hidden contents

1) Has someone pictures of all the personal weapons? I've seen some lists of personal weapons, but (except a few cases) I've never seen them.

2) I've seen some non-story-spoilery gameplays and some people use some kind of red-coloured weapons instead of the personal weapons of the characters (for example, Takumi and Ryoma). The characters have a really high level (arround 70 or 80), so I doubt that these players don't have the weapons unlocked. This means... there are weapons better than the personal ones?

Thanks in advance n.n.

Spoiler

1. do u mean the non-upgraded versions of them or the upgraded version of them. I'm try my damn best to get leo's but i need more preparation... cuz im cant get S rank

2. red ones sounds like the silver weapons. B rank weapons aka silver weapons are red and white in color. Takumi and some other characters have to use these weapons for long while till they get their final weapon since theyre starting weapon has low MT (I think 30).

4 hours ago, Ahnah said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Has anyone completed or seen completed the dark portals that appear on the history mode maps? Do they unlock more dialogue between characters on that map?

Spoiler

I completed one in Marth's map. That one didn't really show anything but the main purpose for that one is for Leo's final weapon upgrade anyway. These portals give you the materials to upgrade personal weapons or give an alternative ending to the story/map. Now I can't be sure what that last part meant but it's what it said when i first unlocked portals. All of them are quite high leveled and my team levels are unevenly balanced so lol.

4 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. do u mean the non-upgraded versions of them or the upgraded version of them. I'm try my damn best to get leo's but i need more preparation... cuz im cant get S rank

2. red ones sounds like the silver weapons. B rank weapons aka silver weapons are red and white in color. Takumi and some other characters have to use these weapons for long while till they get their final weapon since theyre starting weapon has low MT (I think 30).

Spoiler

1) Oh, so the design of the weapon changes if you upgrade it? I didn't know. In this case, give me all you have XD.

2) Yes, it was red and white (I noticed more the red part in these weapons). So the possibility is that the guys I saw trained the characters but didn't unlock the true power of the weapons XD. Got it.

And if is not too much work for you... where are the maps from? I've seen a list saying the number of maps that each game have, but I think I've only recognised the Botomless Canyon and the Castle Shirasagi from Fates (and the last one because it was told in the E3 XD).

Thanks n.n!

8 minutes ago, Timeman said:
  Hide contents

1) Oh, so the design of the weapon changes if you upgrade it? I didn't know. In this case, give me all you have XD.

2) Yes, it was red and white (I noticed more the red part in these weapons). So the possibility is that the guys I saw trained the characters but didn't unlock the true power of the weapons XD. Got it.

And if is not too much work for you... where are the maps from? I've seen a list saying the number of maps that each game have, but I think I've only recognised the Botomless Canyon and the Castle Shirasagi from Fates (and the last one because it was told in the E3 XD).

Thanks n.n!

Spoiler

idk if they change looks though but currently im assuming so lol. sorry for the confusion. I'll show u if i can actually S rank this battle ;-;

im not sure about the maps doe. like i have an idea where it might be from but i can't be sure of it

4 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

So what's the level cap here? 50? 99?

possibly 99. definitely above 80

@Timeman  about the weapon upgrade:

Spoiler

I finally beat that map, with sheer luck probably. So, what happens is that you get the material to upgrade that badge to max (the path where you upgrade what rank of weapons you can use), then you unlock a skill slot in that weapon (in my case is Leo's Brynhildr). You need 10,000 KOs in total to unlock it. (I used the "Get as many KOs as possible within the time limit" in awakening history map, mage icon on the left. because there is no goal in the number so you can murder as many of them as you want in 6 mins). After that, the skill is unlocked, which is called "True power" (or something like that). It increases the base power of your weapon.

20171004_203832.jpg.7e5f88dc673efbdb9ebbf329d7a8897b.jpg

This one below here is a comparison with my best Rank A Tome. In case you don't want to get spoiled.

Spoiler

20171004_204448.jpg.e4ec9fff0e823f17f1804201ac0a68b9.jpg

As you can see, same MT as max star(?) A rank tome.

1 hour ago, LoboKD001 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I finally beat that map, with sheer luck probably. So, what happens is that you get the material to upgrade that badge to max (the path where you upgrade what rank of weapons you can use), then you unlock a skill slot in that weapon (in my case is Leo's Brynhildr). You need 10,000 KOs in total to unlock it. (I used the "Get as many KOs as possible within the time limit" in awakening history map, mage icon on the left. because there is no goal in the number so you can murder as many of them as you want in 6 mins). After that, the skill is unlocked, which is called "True power" (or something like that). It increases the base power of your weapon.

This one below here is a comparison with my best Rank A Tome. In case you don't want to get spoiled.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Oh, cool. It seems that the design is finally the same (comparing it with the Fates one, at least). Can you make pictures of the other personal weapons (even if they are not upgraded)?

Again, thanks n.n.

2 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Niiiice! Good to know that characters without prf weapons won't fall behind too much.

59 minutes ago, Timeman said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh, cool. It seems that the design is finally the same (comparing it with the Fates one, at least). Can you make pictures of the other personal weapons (even if they are not upgraded)?

Again, thanks n.n.

Sorry for weird qualities, the rest are taken from my switch instead from the tv. also no prob

All personal weapons (same form after upgrading):

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/a/FvtOi

Hope it works, my first time uploading multi photos on imgur.

1 minute ago, LoboKD001 said:

Sorry for weird qualities, the rest are taken from my switch instead from the tv. also no prob

All personal weapons (same form after upgrading):

Hide contents

https://imgur.com/a/FvtOi

Hope it works, my first time uploading multi photos on imgur.

Spoiler

I don't mind aboud the quality, it was only curiosity XD. And I think you uploaded the Raijinto twice.

Curious that Chrom's and Lucina's Falchions use a different image. And also, I didn't expect Elise to have a personal weapon.

One last question, seing this pictures, the monster icon in the OC's weapons is because the weapons are effective against monsters or again the final boss?

Again, thanks!

2 minutes ago, Timeman said:
  Hide contents

I don't mind aboud the quality, it was only curiosity XD. And I think you uploaded the Raijinto twice.

Curious that Chrom's and Lucina's Falchions use a different image. And also, I didn't expect Elise to have a personal weapon.

One last question, seing this pictures, the monster icon in the OC's weapons is because the weapons are effective against monsters or again the final boss?

Again, thanks!

Oh.. Damn imgur it glitched on me. It didnt show raijinto so i uploaded it again >.>

Spoiler

Yeah basically every royal has one and thats anti-monsters like blessed weapons.

1 minute ago, LoboKD001 said:

Oh.. Damn imgur it glitched on me. It didnt show raijinto so i uploaded it again >.>

Hide contents

Yeah basically every royal has one and thats anti-monsters like blessed weapons.

Well, great to know. Thanks a lot, you satisfied my curiosity so much XD.

Does anyone know how to get the 2nd Anna memories when replaying a map after finishing the story? It doesn't show me the objective for it when starting the map

Never mind. You have to play on hard mode to get them

Edited by Pizzaface

17 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

I completed one in Marth's map. That one didn't really show anything but the main purpose for that one is for Leo's final weapon upgrade anyway. These portals give you the materials to upgrade personal weapons or give an alternative ending to the story/map. Now I can't be sure what that last part meant but it's what it said when i first unlocked portals. All of them are quite high leveled and my team levels are unevenly balanced so lol.

Gotcha, thanks! One more question- when completing a dark portal do more enemies/characters show up on the map for you to fight?

So how exactly does Story Mode work?

• Can you replay the individual levels at will, or do you have to replay the whole story?
  • How does your choice of sibling and permadeath affect replays?
  • Is there a Free Play mode where you can use whatever characters you want?