Fire Emblem Warriors Has Been Officially Released

Crubat

It's now midnight in Japan and FE Warriors has been released in the Japanese Eshop.

I am currently downloading the game and made this topic for people who want to buy the Japanese game right now.

FFFFF "Buying Japanese games on e-shop is soooo easy. Even a child can do it!" riiight. Except they don't accept my foreign credit card, paypal only works on a japanese bank account and all Japanese e-shop cards have been sold out on both play-asia and amazon.jp. Waiting for physical copy to arrive will take weeks by which time I might as well wait for the international release and switch the system languages.

I was pretty hyped to play it too, but now it's all over for me. Sorry guys, but unless someone sends me a leaked script or something I won't be able to translate anything.

6 minutes ago, Nanima said:

FFFFF "Buying Japanese games on e-shop is soooo easy. Even a child can do it!" riiight. Except they don't accept my foreign credit card, paypal only works on a japanese bank account and all Japanese e-shop cards have been sold out on both play-asia and amazon.jp. Waiting for physical copy to arrive will take weeks by which time I might as well wait for the international release and switch the system languages.

I was pretty hyped to play it too, but now it's all over for me. Sorry guys, but unless someone sends me a leaked script or something I won't be able to translate anything.

I'm surprised my credit card worked.

• If a Nintendo eShop exists for your region, credit cards issued from your region will not work in a different region’s eShop. (For example, credit cards issued for the U.S. will only work in the Nintendo eShop for North America.)

Okay but why though?

26 minutes ago, Thane said:

Huh, I thought it was to release tomorrow at midnight.

So if I wanted to buy it on the Japanese E-shop on my Switch, I'd need to make a Japanese Nintendo account, right? Would I need another e-mail address for that?

Yep