FEW Support Compilation

Corbin

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but how is that at all different from their support back in controversial good old Awakening? 

So there is only one convo per duo? Length is typically how long? I do hope the quality turns out alright. It's one only one talk, KT don't mess this up.

yes theres only 1 for each duo. only the pairs with a + next to the A have a conversation e.g. leo and takumi doesnt have a + but he does with ryoma instead. For the length, i only have m!robin and chrom right now and its pretty long. its kinda like C to A support all in one but it might just be that support

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth and Caeda's conversation is quite similar to their New Mystery C + B support.

Here's my attempt at translating Caeda and Tiki. Asterisk denotes I may have been unsure or simplified the line. I also didn't use Mar-mar or make up something like ... Cae-cae for simplicity's sake.

Spoiler

Caeda: Tiki, I've baked some sweets today. Would you like to eat with me from here on?
Tiki: I will! Caeda, you're so nice! I love you!
Caeda: Haha... It's fine. Here you go.
Tiki: nomnom... nomnom...
Caeda: Come now, you'll make a mess stuffing your face like that. 
Tiki: nomnom... Thanks for the food! It was delicous!
Caeda: Finished it all in a blink of an eye huh. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.
Tiki: Caeda, you're real good at cooking, huh!
Tiki: It would be so great if you were my big sister!
Caeda: Your big sister? It makes me quite happy hearing that.
Tiki: Mm! Big brother Marth, and big sister Caeda.
Tiki: Both of you are very important to me.
Caeda: You are very important to me too, Tiki.
Caeda: No, having been called big sister, it seems I've made a very, very precious little sister, wouldn't you say.
Tiki: Little sister... Then, can I give big sister a biiig hug? *
Caeda: Of course. To your heart's content. 
Tiki: Big sis Caeda! Huuuug.
Caeda: There, there. ... Tiki, you're amazing. 
Tiki: Huh?
Caeda: You're so small, yet you have such immense power concealed within you. *
Caeda: On the battlefield, you're able to be far more helpful to Lord Marth than I could be, to be honest, I'm envious.
Tiki: I've been helpful to big brother Marth? If so, I'm happy!
Tiki: But, there's something I envy about big sis too.
Caeda: Oh, what is it?
Tiki: Big sis has been fighting alongside big brother Marth the whole time right?
Tiki: Big brother, depends on big sis, very much. *
Tiki: Tiki understands! It's a very special relationship!
Caeda: If that's the case, then that makes me happy. Haha...
Caeda: It'll be okay, because Marth and I both have a special relationship with you too.
Tiki: Really!? Ehehe... Hurraay!
Tiki: For you both, I'm going to keep at it for as long as you want!
Caeda: Thank you. But don't you overdo it, okay?
Caeda: If you collapsed, Lord Marth and I would be very worried.
Caeda: When you're ever unwell, let me take good care of you. *
Tiki: Got it! ... Is it okay if I hug you a little longer?
Caeda: For as long as you want, Tiki.

Edited by donkeykhang

3 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

Marth and Caeda's conversation is quite similar to their New Mystery C + B support.

Here's my attempt at translating Caeda and Tiki. Asterisk denotes I may have been unsure or simplified the line. I also didn't use Mar-mar or make up something like ... Cae-cae for simplicity's sake.

Hide contents

Caeda: Tiki, I've baked some sweets today. Would you like to eat with me from here on?
Caeda: Finished it all in a blink of an eye huh. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.
Tiki: It would so great if you were my big sister!
Caeda: No, having been called big sister, it seems I've made a very, very precious little sister, wouldn't you say.
Caeda: On the battlefield, you're able to be far more helpful to Lord Marth than I could be, to be honest, I'm envious.
Tiki: Big sis has been fighting alongside big brother Marth the whole time right?
Caeda: It'll be okay, because Marth and I both have a special relationship with you too.

why is this so adorable

gaaaaaaaaah

4 hours ago, Corbin said:

When you do, can you check to see if the supports between her and Chrom are the same? I'm asking so then I know whether the m/f labels for both avatars are relevant or not.

Hmm, I just unlocked her and it seems that they are exactly the same. Chrom is using the same dialogue as the male one.

Also Robin X Corrin is a thing, along with Chrom x Camilla

47 minutes ago, TanatatKnight said:

Hmm, I just unlocked her and it seems that they are exactly the same. Chrom is using the same dialogue as the male one.

Ok, thanks.

Edited by Corbin

Freddy and Lucina have a support conversation. I don't know what it was bout since I don't understand a lick of Japanese except some singular words but from how they were speaking it sounded cute af.

4 hours ago, donkeykhang said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tiki: It would be so great if you were my big sister!

I almost teared up from how sweet this was! 

; u ;

3 hours ago, TanatatKnight said:

if it isn’t too much trouble, do you think you can show a video/screenshot of female robin/chrom A+ conversation? ^^;

Edited by Ahnah

1 hour ago, Ahnah said:

if it isn’t too much trouble, do you think you can show a video/screenshot of female robin/chrom A+ conversation? ^^;

Sure if someone doesn't beat me to it, but it's really not that different from Male Robin/Chrom, just that the voice actor changed. It still have the same script and everything.

1 hour ago, Ahnah said:

if you're trying to read that support and if its practically the same with male robin i translated it already. u can find it from the first post. it has all the currently translated convos that we have here

25 minutes ago, TanatatKnight said:

Sure if someone doesn't beat me to it, but it's really not that different from Male Robin/Chrom, just that the voice actor changed. It still have the same script and everything.

That’s fine! Just would like to see with female robin’s VA ^^;

19 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

if you're trying to read that support and if its practically the same with male robin i translated it already. u can find it from the first post. it has all the currently translated convos that we have here

Seems like some continuity error. Shouldn't that Chrom only know male Robin? Then why is he acting like he's known female Robin just as long?

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Seems like some continuity error. Shouldn't that Chrom only know male Robin? Then why is he acting like he's known female Robin just as long?

i dont know if they're the same but someone said it's not that different with male robin. All I'm saying that if they are the same just with f!robin instead then you don't need to look up for the video/screenshots for that convo if you want to read it. I havent even gotten f!robin yet lol

my apologies if i confused you.

4 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

i dont know if they're the same but someone said it's not that different with male robin. All I'm saying that if they are the same just with f!robin instead then you don't need to look up for the video/screenshots for that convo if you want to read it. I havent even gotten f!robin yet lol

my apologies if i confused you.

Oh no, I'm trying to avoid actually reading them anyways. It just seems odd that they would act like old buddies and not even reference the fact that A. they are from two different, yet similar, worlds, and B. the other world's Robin is a girl. This is a case where I hope the localization team takes some liberties since this seems like such a wasted opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Oh no, I'm trying to avoid actually reading them anyways. It just seems odd that they would act like old buddies and not even reference the fact that A. they are from two different, yet similar, worlds, and B. the other world's Robin is a girl. This is a case where I hope the localization team takes some liberties since this seems like such a wasted opportunity.

This pretty much encapsulates why I think they should have just stuck with F!Corrin and M!Robin. 

Edited by Corbin

1 minute ago, Corbin said:

And that is why I believe they should have stuck with M!Robin and F!Corrin. 

Or at least split them. The roster is already full of clones, would have been that hard to give them different specials and call it a day? That way we could avoid all of this dancing around pronouns stuff which can stilt dialogue somewhat.

Though, something I'm not quite clear on, do you have to earn Female Robin's supports separately?

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Or at least split them. The roster is already full of clones, would have been that hard to give them different specials and call it a day? That way we could avoid all of this dancing around pronouns stuff which can stilt dialogue somewhat.

Though, something I'm not quite clear on, do you have to earn Female Robin's supports separately?

If she's a separate character then probably yes though I have to check when I get her or someone confirms it for me.

Just now, LoboKD001 said:

If she's a separate character then probably yes though I have to check when I get her or someone confirms it for me.

Everything I've heard said separate, but she was listed separately in the character thread so I don't know. Again, trying to avoid most spoilers, but in the end, I should probably just find this out now so I can deal with by the time the 20th rolls around (so long...).

I think I found the English supports in the ROM. A bit messy though.

Does this look like Lissa and Takumi's A+ conversation?

If it looks right, I can dump the rest for others to clean up?

Ahh...nothing like hitting the sack at the.end of a long day......0.Wait a second. Something isn't....WHO'S THERE?!...5.Gah! It's...some kind of...FACE...up in.the ceiling!.....Heehee! Gotcha!...8.What?! Who are you? Come out and.fight me to the death!.....Takumi, it's just me--Lissa!...%.Lissa! It sure didn't look like you!...:.Anyway, thanks for taking a few years.off my life. Yeesh!...H.I'm sorry. It was just a prank. I didn't.think I'd scare you THAT much....P.Are you kidding? Hiding in the shadows.and putting that...THING on the ceiling?...?.It's a portrait of Chrom, if you must.know. Frederick drew it!...C.That's supposed to be Chrom? I was.sure it was some sort of demon....O.Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you would.never EVER do anything like that again....J.Well, OK. I'll be sure to never EVER do.anything to upset you ever again....G....Gee, that sounds awfully familiar..Haven't we had this talk before?.....Oh, have we?...O.Yes. Do you not remember stitching the.word “jerk” on the back of my hair tie?...B.I wore that hair tie in three different.battles before I noticed!...-.Oh, yeah! That was...inappropriate,.I guess....N.I'm sorry. I just enjoy getting a rise out.of you. But I'll stop now. Really....K.Well, all right. I mean...you should.....Sorry if I reacted a bit harshly.... .But what makes me so prankable?...<.Honestly? It's because you seem like.you're always on edge....Q.I thought maybe teasing you a little bit.would help you relax and have some fun....I.But you realize, of course, that these.pranks have me even MORE on edge!...P.I could relax and be friendly with you if.I knew nothing terrible would happen....8.So, just try coming up and talking to me.next time, OK?.....I promise I'll be relaxed.... .All right, Takumi. It's a deal!.....It's kind of ironic, isn't it?...K.I teased you because you were uptight,.but the teasing just made it worse!. .G.I'm glad we had this talk. Hey, in a way,.my pranks actually DID work!.!.Q.Hmpf. Well, now that you've completely.destroyed any hope of an early bedtime....".(.How about sharing a cup of tea.with me?.#.3.I'd love to! Oh, there was just one.other thing....$.A.One second, all right? I've got to.get the kettle boilAAAAUUUGH!.%.E....Yeah. I was gonna warn you about.the trap that I dug right there..&.O.You have to believe me when I say that.I set that up BEFORE our little talk....'.'.Sure, sure. Now help me out of here