Anna Trailer

Reese Balaski

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"She's just an NPC," they said. "She won't be playable." Few put her on their predictions lists.

But I knew. Oh, I knew. And now, here we are. That's right. So to all the naysayers, I don't usually do this, but I told you so!

I may have a list of problems with the game, but this makes them all worth it.

I was wondering when they'll do a "proper" reveal for her. Looks like they waited til the last minute, but they sure saved the best for last. I found her trailer the most entertaining.

I can't wait to see more of her move-set. Compared to the other archers, she seems really unique, and her specials are pretty cool too.

It's kinda weird to see one of Anna's attack uses the Ballistician tank and Ballista since we did saw only for males since the DLC Fates only have Ballistician class for males. But, I kinda wondered when are they going to add Jake in Warriors since he does have the Ballistician class in Shadow Dragon? Also, I just wondered how many Annas appeared in this game since we did see like around 10 Annas (I did counted like 7 of them)  are chasing her sister in that scene right at the end of the trailer.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Those cutscenes were amusing, but I guess she just has Takumi's basic moveset as well.

But the real elephant in the room

HA

EVEN BRIDAL LUCINA IS A SWORD

That means nothing, Bride!Lucina is just a costume, there's no reason to change her weapon. Stop picking at things.

1 minute ago, Lau said:

That means nothing, Bride!Lucina is just a costume, there's no reason to change her weapon. Stop picking at things.

1 minute ago, Florete said:

It's just a costume for Lucina, so naturally, yes.

It's kinda disappointing, considering the Bride class doesn't even use swords, and it would have been the perfect opportunity to have people pay for the first Lance infantry in the game.

That was amazing and the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time. She seems much more aggressive than the Hoshidan duo and very fun to play!

Does anyone understand how to unlock her? I assume it's something to do with save files...

Also, I assume that clip of her with Rowan is just a reference to how she shows up at random in other games?

I wasn't happy with the idea of archer Anna making her way into Warriors when I first heard the leak. I think i'll be taking those words back now that she looks like a blast to play and now that there is another archer in the game.

I wish she use her sword & ax as well but I'll take this. I don't think I can ever accept a Fire Emblem crossover without Anna anymore.

2 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

No Jake cameo, sad. He'd be the perfect guy to manage the Ballista, but of course they decided to ran Awakening's multiple Anna joke into the ground. IS hates that guy at this point.

Yeah, Awakening ruin Anna fer sure dude. God forbid the idea that it just a different Anna altogether but hey gotta grasp straws something am i right?

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's kinda disappointing, considering the Bride class doesn't even use swords, and it would have been the perfect opportunity to have people pay for the first Lance infantry in the game.

I'm kinda torn between the 2. On 1 hand, I despise the idea that an alternate outfit would another character & I like the idea of playing Bride!Lucina with her Falchion. On the other hand, I would love to have an original moveset for Lucina & an excuse for her to use Geirskogul.

*sigh* Such a paradox.   :/

3 hours ago, Florete said:

"She's just an NPC," they said. "She won't be playable." Few put her on their predictions lists.

But I knew. Oh, I knew. And now, here we are. That's right. So to all the naysayers, I don't usually do this, but I told you so!

I may have a list of problems with the game, but this makes them all worth it.

&  Here I thought Lyn would be enough but hey guess not.

Congratz btw

anna being chased by tens of other annas is the funniest thing i've ever seen

PS: i actually don't know why so many people love her, she's just a greedy b**ch (actually, this "anna is greedy" thing started with awakening, she's never been like that before)

Edited by Yexin

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

Yeah, Awakening ruin Anna fer sure dude. God forbid the idea that it just a different Anna altogether but hey gotta grasp straws something am i right?

Considering the original Anna and Jake haven't shown up since, we are in the right to be annoyed about such a classic character being supplanted and rewritten.

Just now, wissenschaft said:

But I love her because she is a greedy b**ch. Does that not make sense?

Funfact, Shadow Dragon Anna insisted on keeping her shop a secret despite knowing it bad for business.

Edited by Emperor Hardin