FE: Realms of the Cosmic Mirror: Rebirth - Arc 1 (IC)

NoahStratos

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuks enters the house. A child in a tiny dress pops up in front of him. “Scary man! Take my dad’s belongings. I don’t want to die alone; please protect these plains…”

Chuks got a Strength Tonic.

Enemy Phase Turn 6

The Pegasus Knight detects someone had crossed the bridge and flies to H9. Kyodaina could be surrounded in the next turn!

The Mercenary brashly attacks Kyodaina by moving to J10.

Kyodaina (Civilian) vs. Mercenary

Stick | 77% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT ↑
Bronze Sword | 100% HIT | 5 DMG | 1% CRT ↓

The Mercenary swings his sword.
-5 (Kyodaina: 18/23 HP)
At least he didn’t double.

Kyodaina pokes the Mercenary.
NO DAMAGE
No cigar here.

Kyodaina gained 1 Lance EXP.
Kyodaina gained 1 EXP.

Other Phase Turn 6

Jake talks to Gabriella as she stood there helpless
“...what’s wrong, miss?” Jake blindly assures.

Anna travels to L10 to fight off the Mercenary at J10.

Anna (Mage Knight) vs. Mercenary

Elthunder | 81% HIT | 12 DMG | 4% CRT (6% Sol)
Bronze Sword | ---% HIT | --- DMG | ---% CRT

Anna attacks from afar.
-12 (Mercenary: 6/18 HP)
Clean hit!

Anna gained 1 Thunder EXP.
Anna gained 3 EXP.

Player Phase Turn 7

Spoiler

f0f7ab939cb6586af908dd1a4912f273.png

Blue Units:
Kyodaina - Lv1 - Stick - 18 HP - K10
Chuks - Lv1 - Frying Pan - 16 HP - B13
Simon - Lv1 - Kneader - 0 HP - B19
Gabriella - Lv1 - Umbrella - 16 HP - A24

OOC Note: Had to change a terrain's color because players kept confusing it with Forest.

Enemy Phase Turn 7

The Pegasus Knight glides straight towards K9 to attack Kyodaina.

Kyodaina (Civilian) vs. Pegasus Knight

Bronze Lance | 98% HIT | 4 DMG | 0% CRT
Stick | 69% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT

The Pegasus Knight lunges.
-4 (Kyodaina: 14/23 HP)
That hurt…

Kyodaina counters.
NO DAMAGE
Didn’t work.

The Pegasus Knight strikes again.
-4 (Kyodaina: 10/23 HP)
Stabbed again.

Kyodaina gained 1 EXP.

The Mercenary stays put and attacks Kyodaina.

Kyodaina (Civilian) vs. Mercenary

Stick | 77% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT ↑
Bronze Sword | 100% HIT | 5 DMG | 1% CRT ↓

The Mercenary attacks.
-5 (Kyodaina: 5/23 HP)
She’s at risk!

Kyodaina tries to fight back.
NO DAMAGE
Tis’ but a mere scratch.

Kyodaina gained 1 EXP.

Other Phase Turn 7

Jake was still trying to figure out why Gabriella’s feelings broke. What made Simon’s death so sorrowful?

Anna stands still and cleans out the Mercenary, playing her cards safely.

Anna (Mage Knight) vs. Mercenary

Elthunder | 81% HIT | 12 DMG | 4% CRT (6% Sol)
Bronze Sword | ---% HIT | --- DMG | ---% CRT

Anna casts an electric blast.
-12 (Mercenary: 0/18 HP)
A shocking end for a bad man.

Anna gained 2 Thunder EXP.
Anna gained 3 EXP.

Anna got a Bronze Sword (Origin: Fire Emblem).
WD: 48/50 | 3 MT | 100% HIT | 0% CRT | 1 RNG | Target: Enemy

Player Phase Turn 8

Spoiler

ed4d69e8858560f30da3cda2e62de1bb.png

Blue Units:
Kyodaina - Lv1 - Stick - 5 HP - K10
Chuks - Lv1 - Frying Pan - 16 HP - G13

OOC Note: Chuks's move was one MOV off, so I've placed him at G13 instead of H13.

"Why... does... it... have... to h-happen... a-again... I w-w-want my friends... b-back... I-I... w-want this to s-stop..." sobbed Gabriella as tears rained down her face... something dark had happened a long time ago... something sad... she wanted to hug Jake, but because she didn't know if he was comfortable with it, she gave him an uneasy look, she tried to stay up as her body was shaking, struggling, she stood still.

Kyodaina gags a little as she's stabbed so many times. Ouch. Regardless, she's got exactly one tactic she can pull right now and not die. She retreats to L14 and eats her cookie. Boy, it's a good thing she brought this along for a small energy boost... She's going to need it here. No, seriously. She's going to survive this whole thing with 1 HP unless a hit misses of 2% chance because that's unlikely.

Enemy Phase Turn 8

The Pegasus Knight moves to L9 to exploit the weapon triangle.

Anna (Mage Knight) vs. Pegasus Knight

Elthunder | 73% HIT | 6 DMG | 3% CRT (6% Sol) 
Bronze Lance | 93% HIT | 2 DMG | 0% CRT 

The Pegasus Knight attacks.
-2 (Anna: 14/22 HP)
Flesh wound, though.

Anna strikes back.
-6 (Pegasus Knight: 11/17 HP)
A bit beefier on the magic side.

Anna gained 3 EXP.

Other Phase Turn 8

Jake eyes Gabriella nervously as Anna loops around the hill, stopping at J10 to attack the Pegasus Knight.

Elthunder | 73% HIT | 6 DMG | 3% CRT (6% Sol) 
Bronze Lance | ---% HIT | --- DMG | ---% CRT 

Anna attacks.
-6 (Pegasus Knight: 5/17 HP)
No critical hit.

Anna gained 3 EXP.

Player Phase Turn 9

Spoiler

cb90ec9a7db220519bba22c7e58db88b.png

Blue Units:
Kyodaina - Lv1 - Stick - 15 HP - L14
Chuks - Lv1 - Frying Pan - 16 HP - K13

Enemy Turn Phase 9

The Pegasus Knight notices the odd-complexioned man standing right next to her and decided to attack him instead.

Chuks (Civilian) vs. Pegasus Knight

Frying Pan | 70% HIT | 0 DMG | 0% CRT ↑
Bronze Lance | 94% HIT | 2 DMG | 1% CRT ↓

The Pegasus Knight begins the battle.
-2 (Chuks: 14/16 HP)
A bit strong.

Chuks counters.
NO DAMAGE
Forgot to prepare for the battle.

The Pegasus Knight follows up.
-2 (Chuks: 12/16 HP)
There goes a quarter of Chuks’ HP.

Chuks gained 1 Axe EXP.
Chuks gained 1 EXP.

Other Phase Turn 9

Jake was concerned about Gabriella's predicament. “You’ll have to get over it. We won’t see him for a while.”

Anna travels to J9 to finish off the Pegasus Knight.

Elthunder | 73% HIT | 6 DMG | 3% CRT (6% Sol) ↓
Bronze Lance | 93% HIT | 2 DMG | 0% CRT ↑

Anna goes first.
-6 (Pegasus Knight: 0/17 HP)
The boss is down.

Anna scoffs at the dissolving soldier. “I basically had to carry my friends this whole time. Feel sorry yet?”

Anna gained 2 Thunder EXP.
Anna gained 48 EXP.

Anna got a Bronze Lance (Origin: Fire Emblem).
WD: 45/50 | 3 MT | 90% HIT | 0% CRT | 1 RNG | Target: Enemy

Final Results

Spoiler

3e317c33f78aea6db9354ba2d871bf7c.png

Prologue cleared.

Fire Emblem character sheets (limit 1 per player) are now available.

11:00, Fields near Northeastern Side, Levfia

Anna was hyperventilating. “Geez, that was exhausting.” She looked at Kyodaina, stepped off her horse and gave her the Bronze Lance the Pegasus Knight dropped. “This is for you.”

Anna looks towards the two others in the fields. “Shall we get Gabriella?”

Edited by NoahStratos
Formatting tweaks

“Follow me,” Anna commanded. Waiting beyond the upper river is Jake, who is standing next to Gabriella in a kneeling pose.

“Well, she broke. I definitely think Simon’s death is the cause of this. The question is, when she will get out of it?”

As Anna was about to reply, several more humans are seen in the background falling from the gray clouds into a concentrated area.

“And you guess, she’s been attached to Simon since when?”

Jake talked back. “Like a week ago—”

A human in an apron tumbled down a tree, somehow hitting a different Pegasus Knight on his was down, tumbling along with a Bronze Lance. Jake pulls Gabriella out of the way before she got impaled by the lance.

Anna looks around in a distraught manner, “What was that?!”
Jake directs the group's attention to the grass floor. “I think we found someone.”

An American man named William was groggily getting up from a harsh fall that should’ve possibly killed him. How he survived is another beast. The unconscious boy opens his eyes and finds five humans standing right in front of him.

William is free to post.

OOC Note: Make sure to check back at the OOC topic for more info on the new character sheet available.

William blinked slowly, taking in his surroundings, before rubbing his forehead. This was... An interesting scenario he found himself in. One minute he drifted off, allowing sleep to grasp him, and the next, he's falling out of the sky in some strange, unknown world. Using the lance at his side as a bit of a crutch, he managed to pull himself to his feet, but keeping himself steady was another story.

The people surrounding him were unknown to him entirely. Who were they? What were their stories? "Someone want to explain what just happened...?" His voice was steady, albeit a bit soft. No introduction – No greeting – Just a question that he felt was extremely valid.

Anna looks at William. “You just fell from the heavens did you? Is there any reason why it’s literally raining men? Surely, it can’t be—”

An Elibean creates an huge splash in a pond just a few meters away. Gabriella is hit with a few water drops.

Jake is startled at the sight. “Why?! Everytime we try to explain something extraordinary, a chain reaction starts!”
Anna hops onto her horse. “Surely that person that just fell can swim. We should go look for any answers.
Jake replies, “What about Gabriella though?”
Anna had no idea. “I doubt she’ll get over it.”

Lord Raymond of the former Lycian territory of Cornwall ends up exhausted at the corner of a pond in Levfia. It was a while since the Black Fang had been tranquilized and his senses could tell him he felt fresher and younger than ever, which could only be a case of some otherworldly kind of magic. He looked up at the stormy sky and had a different feeling about where he was. Pieces were missing from this mystery. As he was about to set off, an Anna of a different appearance noticed him.

“Found someone!”

Raven is free to post.

"Lucius!" Raven looked around and saw a familiar face, only, not quite the same. He remembers seeing someone like her in the Badon tavern. "I doubt you know who I am, but you are a dead wringer for someone I met in a tavern. I'm Raven, a mercenary from somewhere, and possibly sometime, apart from here. Do you know of a place called Lycia?" He looked to his side and saw that his sword somehow changed from Steel to Iron. "Well, that's disappointing. I was hoping my sword would be the same one I left with."

A few droplets hit Gabriella's face, she was still in shock at the time, but the cold water made her regain her senses. "W-What? What's happening? Where's Simon?" Asked Gabriella not seemingly remembering the tragic event, her legs were shaking, she quickly fell to the floor seconds after regaining her senses, she noticed the red-haired man that she had never seen before, but she wasn't worried about that, she was worried about her wet clothes. "Who wet my clothes?! Now I'm going to have to walk around with a soaked shirt?! UGH!!!" She turned to the red-haired man, "YOU, WAS IT YOU?!"

(OOC: Gabriella exaggerates a lot when it comes to clothes, even if it were only some droplets, she still gets angry)

Edited by OrangePerson
Took out Bold

Anna glances at the mercenary from another world. “I… don’t know you. Sorry, but I have no idea what Lycia is.”

Jake taps Anna. “Gabriella’s arguing again.”

Anna groans. “Settle down, everyone. We know we just met but I’d like to give you some headers. I’m an Anna. One that’s married. Also, I sell wares like every other Anna. Raven, was it? Well, then. Tell me about your adventure before—”

Jake can be seen near a boulder sitting out in the open. “Hey! We’ve found another two.”

A Valentian mage wakes up lying on a rough lump of stone. Valentia was gone before him and around him is now a grassland. A bow planted into the ground can be seen from his point of view. There was a strange archer from Archanea prostrate on the grass, his body lying behind a bush. What should he do? Run around screaming or investigate the co-traveler?

Boey is free to post.

Edited by NoahStratos
OOC: Why didn't I catch that >_>

Boey

''Celica, i'll take this one, don't worry!'' Boey used his fire spell to strike the pirate, but the pirate hit him back... and that's when his vision became dark. He woke up to... an unfamiliar landscape, on a lump of stone. He wasn't feeling injured or anything, and around him was a wide grassland. When his eyesight got clearer, he saw a bow sticking out of the ground. Curious as he is, Boey went to investigate. What he found was the body of presumably the archer who the bow belonged to. Boey didn't try to wake up the man, instead, he looked around the area for useful things that might help the man. He found that the man had some medicinical herbs with him. ''This will be useful..''

Edited by Michelaar

Falling from the heavens? It was an answer, sure, but it seemed impossible. This was, no, is a dream. There's no way this was happening. Reason and logic dictated that this was an impossible occurrence, yet... It was still happening all around them. What was going on?

William managed to lose himself in his thoughts, clamming up entirely, trying to process what happened, and let logic and reason guide him through it.

Edited by 「Nil」