FE: Realms of the Cosmic Mirror: Rebirth - Arc 1 (IC)

NoahStratos

Elice

"Who...might you be...?"

"I am Elice, the princess of Altea. Who might you be? I presume you are not Est...". Elice noticed Boey had rushed to her side, also worried about the green haired Pegasus Knight. 

''Hey... could you do something about that?''

"Yes... I'll be able to heal her, just a second.". Elice kneeled down before the Pegasus Knight and chanted her Mend Staff. "You'll be okay..."

(OOC: Short posts ftw)

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanessa

With Elice's healing power radiating a uninterrupted blue glow, the bruises that the Pegasus Knight had went on a drastic change in contrast. It didn't take long for her to reach full recovery, and when she did, she slowly got up to her knees, kneeling.

"Thank you, Princess Elice. Please forgive my discourtesy for not introducing myself first." Having been healed, she then stood up effortlessly, "My name is Vanessa, a Knight of Frelia. We were...winded up here for a reason, until an arrow came from below us."

Looking around without tilting her head, something seemed to be missing from her sight. Aside from the lance she dropped, her steed was nowhere to be found. She steered her face to the end of the cliff, where she saw her companoon in a sorry state.

She turned back to her, "Princess Elice, could you patch her up too? Falling is the least of my worries, but I'm more concerned about my friend, Titania."

• 2 weeks later...

Elice

"Of course..." 

Seeking to help Elice moved to the side of the pegasus. She kneeled down before it and chanted her Mend staff, a bright blue light glowed , slowly restoring the pegasi's energy. Turning to Vanessa she said, "Your friend will wake up in a few seconds, after she does we should head back to Jake, he helped me and many others when we found ourselves in the same situation as you did... he's a good man, although I wonder... nevermind. Well then, shall we head off?"

Edited by OrangePerson
Fixed Pegasus problem

Vanessa

And while in the midst of the chanting, she momentarily approached her downed pegasi and plucked the embedding arrow from the abdomen, leaving the wound open and put into a closure as it renewed rapidly. When they backed a few steps, the pegasi moved slightly, although not yet awake from post-healing. Just seeing that her companion is still well complements her relief greatly.

With a clenched fist held to the chest, Vanessa replied, "Thank you very much, Princess Elice. We owe you our life." She put away her hand away, looking at Elice, "Still, now that you mention it, there's something I've been meaning to ask. What do you mean by the 'same situation?' Perhaps, did you come all the way here from a suspicious request?"

Not long noticing the figure beside Elice, she glanced at the white-haired boy, "And, forgive me if I come out as rude, but I don't think I've gotten your name yet. Who might you be?"

Lim

The voice kept on going. They seem to be less confused than he is. He knew that he couldn't stay in there forever, waiting for them to leave himself in peace. So the only way to settle all that? To come out and be a man, yet easier said than done. He closed his eyes for a bit, thinking for the next course of move he should take, whether he should just run away and to be chased or potentially confront them head on, at the cost of his life. But he couldn't really find himself to be brave, and so it goes...

...Actually, scratch that. Scratch all that. He puckered his eyebrows and looked straight at them once more. It makes more sense that my fate is already sealed from the second I wake in this weird place, so why should I bother with being afraid if I'm already gone from that crappy world? My life is far from enjoyable and this should be no different, unless I can actually turn the life the way I want it.

From where he hid himself, Lim decided to stand and takes the preempt, with a stone hidden inside his palm should the worst comes to light. "Oi, I don't know who you are and I surely don't know what you are going to do." He yelled back, warily approaching at them, "Now, I want you all to drop your weapons, and tell me everything you know about this place."

Chuks

''Do you really think we'd be as stupid as to drop our weapons. I'll pummel your head if you don't tell us who you are.'' Chuks looked visibly mad. 

Boey

Boey looked a bit surprised by the question. ''Ah, my name is Boey. I'm a mage from the continent of Valentia. And about this 'Same situation' thing... we have no idea why we're here or how we got here.''

Raven decided to drag the dead body back to where Chuks was. "We can't drop our weapons. This world is much too dangerous." He puts the body out front. "This poor man was unlucky enough to not be armed in this place, and the inhabitants killed him. Not only will we not drop our weapons, you will need to arm yourself. Chuks, here, as well as several others, including this one, are all from your world. There are several others who are not. Everything you know is gone, and this world will take the only thing you have left if you do not steel yourself." Raven drags the lifeless body back to where it was.

Jake

Jake noticed a whole slew of humans standing around in the open. “I agree with Raven,” he confirmed. “You need weapons to survive in this world.”

Jake gave Lim a book depicting a lightning bolt on its cover. “We found this book lying around in a small alcove. I hope it will be of use to you.”

Thunder suddenly stops the team as a larger grimoire lands spine first on the grassy floor.

Jake, startled by the sudden gift from the heavens, examined the contents. “Looks like… actually I don’t know what it is.” It was an encyclopedia of various words the humans not of the real world had never knew. Everyone looks at each other and went to try to take ahold of the non-magical tome.

A digging sound as if someone was using a shovel echoed from next to a large gray boulder.

“Can someone check that growing pile of dirt out?” Jake requested.

Somewhere else in Levfia…

Another human from the United States woke up with a big headache. He was lying next to a field of poisonous flowers. Right across from him was a crow pecking a strange man, probably passed out and not moving a bit.

Several meters away from him was a band of humans analyzing the circumstances that beheld them.

Malcom is free to post.
Henry is free to post.

Malcom

Malcom awoke with a huge headache. He was just eating some ramen when he started feeling funny and passed out. When he awoke, he looked around. He was lying next to a field of flowers, those of which he thought he probably shouldn't touch; to his right was a man around his age with snow white hair and the oddest of outfits getting pecked at by a crow. "This is definitely not my apartment," he said. As soon as he said that, the strange man awoke.

Henry

Henry awoke to a new crow friend pecking at him. "Shoo! Shoo!" He told the crow, and he flew off. Henry examined his surroundings, and noticed he wasn't on the back of a fell dragon. The last thing he remembers was getting impaled on a spike that appeared on the dragon's back.

"Aw man, I almost had the most gory, gruesome death ever!" Henry remarked.

Soon after he made that statement, a voice next to him replied, "You wanted to die a gory death? ...That's... a little weird."

Henry turned to face the man who made that remark. He was kinda tall,  with short, pale blond hair and teal eyes, and he was wearing clothing that he had never seen before. The twisted dark mage asked him, "Are you the reason I didn't die? Do I have to kill you to go back?"

Somewhat frightened, the man replied, "I don't think I have terribly much to do with you being here. In fact, I have no idea where exactly the hell I am. But we must be here for a reason, so we're gonna have to work together. My name's Malcom."

Henry said back, "Hiya Malcom, I'm Henry, a dark mage from Plegia. Maybe I can be of some help to your CAWS! NYAHAHAHAHAH!"

Malcom

"Plegia? Never heard of it." Malcom found this Henry guy a little odd, but he seemed trustworthy enough, despite his constant talk of death, and he certaintly had a good mind for puns. Midway through his thoughts, Malcom spotted a group of other people gathered over to the south. "Let's go over there. Maybe those people can help us."

"Or maybe they're enemies. If they are, can I slaughter them all? PLEEEEEAASSSEE?" Henry asked.

"O-ok. Whatever." Malcom replied, his fear of the odd man re-installed. Thank whatever gods do exist that he's on my side. I think. He thought to himself, as they approached the group.

Lim

Hearing their initial word of insulting disagreement, Lim was more than convinced to raise the stone he concealed prior. Although, the thought wore off gradually as soon the redheaded swordsman followed by dragging along somebody like a rag doll -- particularly a man who had bitten the dust.

Truth be told, he was visibly shaking that he accidentally released the stone flat on the grassy bed. He really needed to scream in anguish, but even himself couldn't find the courage to mumble another word to act both empathetic and intimidating. Then came forth another man with the bow to sum up the reason why they couldn't be so lax, and Lim was thrust with a thick book that, when compared with how well-armed they were, effectively devalued the functionality of said weapon. The turns of events he deemed as entirely mockery ticked his almost serious facial expression into what one might call 'troubled'.

"...A book, huh. How very funny. You talk about arming ourselves with all these medieval weaponry and all I get is a goddamn book? Am I supposed to run like a confused nerd, shouting the god's name whenever I bludgeon somebody to death with this? Oh, you can't be seri-" And just as he ranted unsuspectingly, a loud sound broke upon his rear. His reflex made him jump in brief panic, turn his back to see what appeared to be another book, if not bigger in size, and words escape from his mouth again when he continued to stare at them.

Vanessa

A short pause after, she tilted her head slightly with a skeptic look, "That's a strange way to say 'I don't know the way back.'" She continued, "However, I find no reason to not believe you either. I know nothing of this uncharted continent, and so we share the mutual feeling of being foreign to these lands. What was at works that led me here isn't something I can't quite figure out yet, but perhaps there may be a reason why we're here."

When conversing, she felt that the air behind her had gotten stronger. Curious and hopeful, she turned to her rear where she found her pegasi spreading her white, broad wings wide and vibrant, signifying her willingness to fly once more. She quickly approached her mount, "Ah, I'm glad that you've come to! I'm terribly sorry for accidentally putting you in the harm's way." Gently stroking the white horse's forehead, the pegasi stretched out a mouthy lick on her rider's face in response of affection. Vanessa cheerfully laughed as she lengthened her arms to keep her mount at bay, for there to be another matter to be taken care of firstly.

"Anyway, earlier you said about heading back to somewhere." Placing her forefoot on the shaft, she raised it lightly, yet strong enough to briefly stay in the midair for her to grab the iron lance, "To repay your kindness, please allow me to accompany the two of you. Now, where are we headed?"

(OOC Comment: Feels good to be back on track.)

Jake

Jake looks at the irked man in what appears to be a burnt uniform in intrigue. Lim is scowling at the book.

Sighing, he replied to Lim, “That book is a magic tome we call Thunder. It allows you to summon lightning bolts upon your command.”

A helmet was popping out of the ground. Everyone is starting to get a little bit distracted by it.
Jake is about to ask about what they saw, but took sight of the head of metal and wanted to know why did a short humanoid being show up in the middle of a sea of burnt grass.

═══════════════
Gimli was a bit miffed at the embassy of people looking at the new arrival with confusion. The Third Age had ended recently in his homeland, but after the dwarf went on his first expedition during a well-needed peace, he ended up here in a ditch out of the blue. Good thing he brought a shovel along.

He raised an eyebrow at the crew of regular-looking Men, looking especially displeased with the humans from a way different time period, and decided to crawl out of the hole he allegedly dug himself in.

Gimli is free to post.

Gimli

"Well, I never knew man dressed as strangely as ye, now. By the way, I don't seem ta know where me friend Legolas went." Looking around, Gimli slowly realized he probably wasn't in Middle Earth anymore. "I swear, if any other Wizard comes around waving his staff, I'm going to split his head open with my axe!" Gimli sat and grunted with indignation. It was then a flame-haired swordsman approached him.

Raven

Raven looked at the short man with a beard down to his stomach. His accent was very rough, bordering on common, but not quite. "Jake, I don't even know where to start with this one. He seems familiar, but something about him isn't quite right. Like, I think for someone that strong, he should be..." The short one pointed his fat finger at Raven. "Don't you dare say I should be taller! I happen ta be above average for dwarves, ya know!" Raven was somewhat aware of dwarves. Metal smiths of high caliber, but existing only in myths. Granted, this was one place where myth could very well be fact. "A Dwarf, huh? Would you happen to have a name, Sir Dwarf?" Raven asked sarcastically. "Me name is Gimli, lad. I appreciate your wit, it does ye credit, much like me friend Legolas." Gimli got off the ground and put the shaft of his axe on the ground.

Edited by Hylian Air Force

(OOC Comment: This took way longer than I expected. Reasons for disappearance may appear on Discord. short af btw)

Jake

The man who lost his lover, Jake, scrutinizes the short, bulbous man, and exclaimed, “What’s with that beard? And who’s Legolas? Surely there must be a reason why someone like you would appear in this continent.”
═══════════════

The witch-like human woke up with a sneeze. Dolce was totally gone from her homeland and had arrived near the same garden of flowers Henry was being pecked by a crow. She felt her head to see if her top hat had fallen off. It was intact.

She got up and walked off to head towards the rather large mound of dirt in the distance. Henry was the first one to notice her on her way to the group of people huddled around the same area he was going to.

Dolce is free to post.

Gimli

"I don't really know, meself. What I do know is that some matter of sorcery was involved in it." Gimli looked finally upon the robed corpse that was near the group. His dress was not unlike some elves, but he was much too short and dark to be one. "I would say that isn't something ye see everyday, but it would be a lie in my case. Oh, well." He turned around to see another group not too far from theirs. "Who are they over there? Are they among you?"

Raven

"Yes, they are. And up until about 10 minutes ago, a woman with hair similar to mine was among all of us. Strangely, she no longer is, and Jake, here, suspects foul play. I came here because I saw a fire, but it was this gentleman's iron horse, which is now on fire and has been burning for some time." This time Raven pointed at the stranger that even still did not give his name. "I would suggest you name yourself given that we have to protect you from everything around here."

Lim

A magic tome...? Summoning lightning bolts? More weird people?! ...And you call this junk an iron horse?!?

Still downed, his internal monologue carried on with a degree of being utterly flabbergasted, and slightly pleased.

Pleased for knowing one fact -- he didn't end up in some kind of dull place in exchange of his former job. Rather, witnessing what happened afterwards convinced him that he was currently standing on the starting grounds of an unknown high fantasy world.

Even better when magic was mentioned, that word that made him grin quite visibly for everyone to see. He wasn't exactly muscular and swift to drag metal weights around, so he found the thought of casting strong spells as a form of offense quite fascinating. Although, he wasn't sure if he had an innate talent for magic. But that can be proven at a later time where.as he needed to announce several things to clear things up.

"Pardon my arrogance. My name is Lim, I am just a simple man from a nation known as Singapore." He introduced himself, then he glanced at the redheaded man, "And before any of you fall under this misconception and think I'm a horrible person, let me put it this way. That isn't a horse, nor a living thing. It's just a two-wheeled vehicle that happened to be made of iron that I borrowed, and I crashed it on an accident before I ended up here, at the same time. It's very unfortunate, but I'm glad that I'm unscathed."

Edited by HyperMorian

Dolce

Dolce made her way to the group. She didn't really know what drove her to do such a thing. No faces amongst the crowd were familiar to her, and she normally wouldn't be caught dead alongside a group.

As the group drew closer, she looked around herself, trying to discern any kind of landmarks. Not that she would be able to recognize them. She only left the town she called home, when Lest required her services. But something did catch her eye. And it immediately sent her into a panic.

"Pico?! Pico, where are you?!" She didn't even feel her presence. The ghost so close to her, they were practically sisters. Dolce owed so much to her, and being away certainly wasn't helping pay her back.

It felt like she had been walking around for hours, calling out to her friend, trying to find her somewhere nearby.

"Piiico?!" It was no good. She still couldn't feel her. Looks like the group would be useful to her anyway. As soon as she neared the group, she didn't introduce herself, she didn't ask for names, she asked about her friend. "Have any of you seen Pico? She's a ghost, wears this big, silly hat. She's probably running around as a possessed sign, or something." She tried her absolute best to stay calm, but if they were separated, she could only think of the worst. What a way to meet a new group of people.

Elice

"Come, this way." Elice started walking, signaling Vanessa to follow her. The young lady reminded her of a Pegasus Knight of her home country, they were similar in appearence, but the one that stood in front of her seemed more serious and dedicated, something Elice admired.

Jake

The ordinary archer looks at the woman in a gothic dress suspiciously. “First of all, who are you and where did you come from? Certainly you still have some memory of who you are, don’t you? At least you should introduce yourself first.”

The notable asset of the woman Jake had seen was her long ears, probably like that of a Manakete. He still doubted if she had any dragon ancestry anyways.

═══════════════

An apple fell on Weiss’s head, bringing back her sense of sight. Remnant and her friends were nowhere in sight. More damningly, her prized blade was missing as well. She looked at the landscape to familiarize herself; nothing was left except a razed field of grasses and lonely plants. She noticed the smoke still flying into the air. Weiss went to go find out the source of the smoke, thinking it came from Yang’s motorcycle, Bumblebee.

Weiss is free to post.

Dolce

"Where am I from? The town of Selphia. The Kingdom of Norad. Where am I now, and have you seen Pico? If she's separated from me for too long, she'll..." Dolce fell silent. Her emotions never ran free, but the prospect of losing Pico could certainly cause them to.

"... My name is Dolce. As mentioned, I'm from Selphia. Lest and I went to Rune Prana, in Leon Karnak, to save Ventuswill, but when Pico and I stepped through the warp, something happened. I'm not quite sure what..."

She clutched the brim of her hat, and pulled it down slightly. "I haven't been separated from Pico since I turned myself into a monster to keep Lady Ventuswill alive. And she was always close enough to me to not vanish, then. Please, have you seen her? We've been bonded since I was a young girl. We're like sisters."

• 2 weeks later...

Weiss

"Urgh... My head...." Weiss awoke in a field somewhere she didn't recognize. Last thing she remembers was riding through a tunnel on her friend's motorcycle when everything suddenly went dark. She went to her side to draw her blade when she noticed one tiny detail: it wasn't there."Wonderful!" She shouted sarcastically. It was then that she noticed some smoke rising in the distance. Maybe that's Bumblebee.  Weiss thought. Yang was always a reckless driver. As she approached the flaming wreckage, she found that it wasn't Bumblebee. What she did find, however, was a rapier. This will do for now. 

Malcom/Henry

After a long walk, Malcom and Henry finally approached the crowd. "Could you... people help us? I'm Malcom, and that guy next to me is called Henry." Malcom said.

"Yup!" Henry added.

(OOC Note: I'm not a big fan of April Fools Day. So I had to wait a bit longer on the post.)

Jake

Jake looks at Henry… “Where did you come from exactly? I think one of these people here might know you a bit. You look mighty suspicious don’t you? Well, we need to start heading up north soon. I just saw a dark cyclone heading over that way.”

However, he detects a silver-haired maiden next to Lim’s broken motorbike. “Does anyone know who that is? I don’t think she really notices us. Perhaps she’s related to our Maiden?”

The rest of the group probably needed some explanations.

Edited by NoahStratos
lol typo

Brady

Brady pulled his head up, at the sound of Henry's voice. Of course he'd recognize that voice, and the white hair anywhere.

"Hey, what brings ya here, Henry? Ya delve too deep into yer dark incantations and the like?"

Henry

Henry noticed Brady's face. "Brady! No dark incantations this time. At least, I think. Who knows, honestly?"

Weiss

Weiss looked up from the smoldering wreckage and realized that there was a group of people nearby, most of them looking directly at her. Have they been standing there this whole time?! She wondered. "Errrrm, hello. I'm Weiss. Do you have any idea where I am?"

Raven

Raven looked up at the girl with long, silver hair. He was reminded of Marquess Caelin's half-Sacaen granddaughter, Lyndis. Her dress was more refined, and her blade more like Marquess Pherae's. Almost like a perfect blend of Lyn and Eliwood, though she probably knew neither of them, as he didn't see her before she walked up to Lim's Iron Horse. "Honestly, none of us except for maybe Jake, here, know where this is or why we're here. Weiss, was it? Where are you from, exactly? You obviously are prepared for fighting, though..."

Gimli

"Nonsense! Her dress is nothing to worry after! It has some sense about it, after all. Even in full armor, I doubt her small frame would stand more than a few blows anyway. Why not wear something that flows and breathes and is light?" Gimli then realized he had not introduced himself. "The name's Gimli, by the way. I'm a dwarf. The rest o' ye need to be known to this lass, aye?" Gimli then looked over the ridge. "And then we better get over back to the others, not that I even know them."