Florina's #1 Fan

So, I've been hacking FE7, and I got to chapter 15, but I can't locate chapter 15 in the nightmare modules.There is one 15, and it is the Hector mode chapter 15. It isn't marked with an H, and there isn't an E15 either. This chapter in Eliwood's story is where you get Lyn's party back, and I want to put their palettes back to the way I set them when they enter, but I can't find the chapter? Can anyone help me here?

P.S. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm sort of a noob.

Is it chapter 16 in the Chapter Data Editor? The modules might use Hector mode numbering (i can't remember off the top of my head).
You can verify by looking at the tileset (should be Fields) or the tile changes it's set to use.

18 hours ago, Primefusion said:

Is it chapter 16 in the Chapter Data Editor? The modules might use Hector mode numbering (i can't remember off the top of my head).
You can verify by looking at the tileset (should be Fields) or the tile changes it's set to use.

I can't tell, because 16 is the level in Hector's story where you get Lyn, and there's only one chapter 16 listed as well. The boss is listed as Bauker, so I know it's the level I'm looking for, but I can't tell which mode it's in :\ Does it matter, or does it edit both modes when you edit the level? I apologize if that's a dumb question, again, I'm totally new to this.