Frederick, oh, Frederick... (a little poem with little spoilers)

Anacybele

As some of you know, I've been fangirling over Frederick ever since watching GameXplain's Derrick use the crap out of him in their first stream yesterday. lol And I came up with some fun rhymes that I've put into a poem.

FE Warriors, what fun, right?
Then you get a certain knight

Frederick, oh, Frederick
You're spinning and gliding!
Destroying everything as you are riding!

Frederick, oh, Frederick
He doesn't mess around
He'll drag your ass across the ground!

He summons tornadoes
And more weapons too
A lance, then a sword, then the axe smashes you!

Frederick, oh, Frederick
He'll make you go wow
Then when he's done, he takes a nice bow!

One last thing for enemies, he'll say
They better go pick a god and pray!

I had to. XD Hope this was cute! Also.

Beating and dragging the shit out of enemies and then taking a bow. Yes, that's Frederick in a nutshell in this game. No joke. lol

Derrick totally loved using this guy, btw. :D

Edited by Anacybele

Heh, this is a cute, well made poem. Well done!

Too bad there's nobody in the roster for me to really fawn over except for perhaps Lyn, and a far lesser degree Leo. :(

I added two more lines at the end just now, in case you missed that, but thanks. lol Glad you liked it!

I know I should try not to talk about all this too much and start annoying people, but I'm just so excited for this guy, man. :P He was already my second favorite FE character ever and then Koei just turns him into a complete fucking badass. I can't handle it! XD

Edited by Anacybele

18 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Good job Ana, that was a cute little poem

Thank ya!

10 minutes ago, wissenschaft said:

lol. Well, I can't blame anyone getting hyped to play Frederick. His gameplay looks ridiculously fun. Dragging people around and throwing them into groups of enemies? Racing around on a spin horse? An ACTUAL AXE USER. Sign me up.

Exactly! And I already loved him a lot as a character before this!

Astounding! Such an artful expression of the blue and silver clad knight, thou hast done thy fellow Frederick fans a great service upon this day!

Ye old english aside that was very creative, I had fun reading that, you definitely did good old Frederick McSteamy justice.

58 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I read that as summoning "tomatoes" for a second lol.

Neat! Poetry isn't as fun to write as prose and when I try it usually sucks, but good job!

LOL if anybody in this game summoned tomatoes, it'd be Leo. XD They're apparently his favorite food.

Yeah, poetry isn't as fun to write as actual stories, but I had to do this with all the clever rhymes I was thinking of. Of course, I had to fit them into a decent enough rhyming scheme so there's still flow and all, but yeah.

45 minutes ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Astounding! Such an artful expression of the blue and silver clad knight, thou hast done thy fellow Frederick fans a great service upon this day!

Ye old english aside that was very creative, I had fun reading that, you definitely did good old Frederick McSteamy justice.

"McSteamy?" XD If you mean that he's hot, I agree! Freddy is definitely a hottie. <3

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

LOL if anybody in this game summoned tomatoes, it'd be Leo. XD They're apparently his favorite food.

Yeah ikr? Plus he's a mage and mages summon things. I was like "wrong character", then I went back and read it again.

MY Leo prefers a big ear of corn with butter on it over tomatoes any day. It's pretty much the only food Frostbite doesn't try to beg for.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Yeah ikr? Plus he's a mage and mages summon things. I was like "wrong character", then I went back and read it again.

MY Leo prefers a big ear of corn with butter on it over tomatoes any day. It's pretty much the only food Frostbite doesn't try to beg for.

lol and I started reading it as tomatoes later because of you. :P

Heh, nice. I wonder what Rezzy's Leo prefers! She's a user on this site with a son named Leo.

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

"McSteamy?" XD If you mean that he's hot, I agree! Freddy is definitely a hottie. <3

Indeed, you have interpreted my words correctly. Even a straight dude like me knows a handsome man when I see one.

1 hour ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Indeed, you have interpreted my words correctly. Even a straight dude like me knows a handsome man when I see one.

I know, right? Summer Freddy just makes it more obvious that he's one sexy man too. <3