[Poll] Submit up to 3 characters you want to see in Fire Emblem Warriors!

Sylv

1. Kris

2. Kris

3. Just give this poor guy three votes

Seriously, who knew they were serious about Kris not leaving a trace in history? Even in collections that do involve FE12, he's still completely omitted while Robin and Corrin are prominently shown. Even Katarina has more screen time than Kris now.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I had to go and edit one of my choices because since then one of those choices (Minerva) has been added via DLC. So I changed it from Ogma, Ike Minnerva to Ogma, Ike, Darros. There are other characters I would like but we need a mercenary character and a foot based axe wielder like Warrior or Berserker.

As much as I would love to vote for Tellius and Sacred Stones characters, I think it's more likely they'll stick with something similar to the 3 main games represented plus Echoes due to it being the most recent so I choose mine based on that.

1. Alm (Might as well put in the last Falchion user and you can't have Celica without him)

2. Mae (because she's probably my favorite mage in the franchise now and we need more infantry mages than just Robin)

3. Adult Tiki (if nothing else than for the supports that would come as a result. I would imagine she'd be interesting to play as too)

• 2 weeks later...

I went with Ike, Nyx, and Nephenee. For some reason I thought that ephraim and eirika were already slated for a release in the game. Definitely would have gone for ephraim in one of my picks had I realized he wasn't in the roster, scheduled or current. On that note, people need to stop picking characters that are already scheduled for release in future DLC. Such a waste of potential votes.

It looks like Ike, Hector, ephraim, Roy, and Alm are the top 5 picks in that order on the poll. The list should probably add together copy votes to reduce clutter. I saw Ike and ephraim listed on the same choice like 6 times each with different spellings, etc.

11 minutes ago, ToP said:

I went with Ike, Nyx, and Nephenee. For some reason I thought that ephraim and eirika were already slated for a release in the game. Definitely would have gone for ephraim in one of my picks had I realized he wasn't in the roster, scheduled or current. On that note, people need to stop picking characters that are already scheduled for release in future DLC. Such a waste of potential votes.

It looks like Ike, Hector, ephraim, Roy, and Alm are the top 5 picks in that order on the poll. The list should probably add together copy votes to reduce clutter. I saw Ike and ephraim listed on the same choice like 6 times each with different spellings, etc.

You can change your votes, I remember changing spelling and the order of my picks to put mist first in the line rather than last.

On 11/11/2017 at 5:21 PM, thecrimsonflash said:

You can change your votes, I remember changing spelling and the order of my picks to put mist first in the line rather than last.

Far too lazy to change it now. Also, ephraim has more than enough votes to get a release, not sure about eirika, but I'm honestly fine with what I've voted for now. Seems like Nephenee has some chance of getting in, but she needs all the help she can get, so I'm not changing her vote off anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Nowi's Husband said:

I wanted Nowi so bad, even if it was just a pure clone of Tiki.  All three of my votes would go to her. 

I'm actually pretty surprised we're getting Olivia and not Nowi. I thought for sure we'd get another Dragon character via DLC. Nowi and adult Tiki were the most obvious choices.

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

I’m kinda confused do we know for sure Olivia is in? Wasn’t that just a leak or something?

They actually list her as one of the characters in the Awakening DLC in the eshop listings, and several outlets have confirmed that it's who we're getting - the same ones that stated that the Fates DLC would give us Azura, Oboro, and Niles.

I'd say it's pretty certain that Olivia's a DLC character.

Anyway, the lack of Wolf, Hardin/Camus, and an armor unit is inexcusable.

Heck, I oughta just throw in my votes for Wolf, Camus, and Sheena just so that we can get more SD rep up in here.  I know that at this point it probably won't do much good since this is a relatively old thread/poll, but dammit these are the characters I want.

2 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

Oh what about the 4th dlc? 

I don't think there is a 4th dlc at this time but the developers have said they might do more dlc if there is enough fan demand for it.

27 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I don't think there is a 4th dlc at this time but the developers have said they might do more dlc if there is enough fan demand for it.

Yeah but the code has 13 blank spaces for 9 characters so I think a 4th dlc is highly likely!

The responses lol.

I voted:

1. Merric because he's iconic, Marth's friend and Linde's coming soon so why not?

2. Vaike because I think we need a proper infantry axe user and he comes from Awakening.

3. Kaze, the introduction of Shurikens would be pretty cool and innovative.