[Poll] Submit up to 3 characters you want to see in Fire Emblem Warriors!

Sylv

Since Koei Tecmo recently announced that future DLC would be taken from fan requests, I made a poll for people to submit characters they would like to see in the game! I've already posted this poll on Reddit (you may have seen it there already), and we have about 1000+ responses right now. Eventually, I plan on sending this poll directly to Koei Tecmo in some way once I get at least 10k responses. Whether they listen or not is up to them, of course, but please participate and spread the poll around so others can submit as well! The poll is also in Japanese because I plan to post it on the Japanese FE Warriors hashtag on Twitter in hopes that Japanese players can also participate. You are not required to type your submissions in Japanese. Please don't submit the same character 3 times in your submission.

I'm hoping that some notable Fire Emblem YouTubers will bring attention to the poll in a video. So far, Stevie from Lucky Crit has already agreed to do so. The more we spread this around, the faster we'll get to 10k responses!

Here is a link to the spreadsheet for this poll so you can watch people submit in real time.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, I submitted mine.

1. Walhart
2. Black Knight
3. Camus

Walhart could easily be a "clone" of Frederick, although obviously I would prefer a unique moveset for him and for everyone else. Out of my choices, Walhart may have a good chance with the Awakening DLC, especially if it takes place on Valm (Walhart, Virion, and Cherche please!)

The Black Knight will require a custom moveset since Armor Knights in Warriors seem to be locked to lances, and the BK is associated with his sword. He will be an armored character and kick ***. However, since there he is not in a focus title, I figure his chances are rather low (unless they pull something like Celica and Lyn).

Finally, Camus. I honestly expected Camus (or Jagen) to be in to serve as a Lance Cavalier, but apparently Lance Cavaliers do not exist in FE:Warriors. It just feels wrong not having a Lance Cavalier in, or leaving Camus out when considering Shadow Dragon characters.
I could have just went for the fan favorites (Ike, Ephraim, and Hector), but right now I would like to try and keep the focus on the "three main titles." The BK is an exception, but I see Ike and Ephraim becoming clones if they are implemented. Ike would probably be like Chrom, while Ephraim will share the "Infantry Lancer" moveset. Hector lucks out because there is not really anything like him, so he may get his own moveset if he gets in.

Edited by Sire

I voted for Ike, Elincia, and Ephraim!

Ike should have a unique moveset, as I don't think he could be cloned from any character currently in the game and still feel like Ike. He should be a sword version of Frederick, just without a horse. An offensive beast that can also take hits (though maybe not quite as many as our resident Great Knight). He should also get his blue flames and Aether animation!

Elincia should be like the other Pegs, just with a sword. And Amiti would function however the brave weapons do, but with some more power.

Ephraim should be a lance version of Ike, basically. Hits hard and can take hits. But of course, with his own moves.

I picked

Jaffar - Blazing Blade

Zephiel - Binding Blade

Eldigan - Genealogy of the Holy war

These are all pretty fan favorite characters i like, as well as the fact that i'd like to see these guys movesets in game.
Eldigan i guess could be a clone of Xander, but Zephiel and Jaffar would have to have unique movesets as their archetypes don't seem to be in the game

Edited by Tsak

ike

mist

black knight

I almost feel bad about this, but I would adore decimating armies with my favorite little sister.

Ike is a given because radiant dawn bias.

and the black knight because after his inclusion in heroes it only served to remind me why I want him to show up in more things.

crap, good thing I don't much care for weapon balance in the roster otherwise I would have had to swap Ike for something else, maybe legion or boyd or delthia.

edit: just looked over, the spreadsheet, and saw that some clever jerk voted for both inigo and laslow, I can't tell if that's against the rules.XD

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Out of curiosity, what if I want Valjean or Alice? As Cipher-exclusive characters, they're not available on the list right now. At least with the first 4 I can just say Echoes, but if I want Valjean instead of any other Armor Knight then I'm just screwed.

1 minute ago, saisymbolic said:

I voted Hinata, Virion and Mozu. Predictable.

Someone voted Mozu three times. If only knew this person, I would hug them.

and hopefully let them know that it won't fly, still though, Mozu a thousand times and far beyond before donnel's pot so I guess that's my thought on the matter.

I do wonder if they will moderate the poll in any way, I expect it to get crazy. Goku confirmed.

Just now, thecrimsonflash said:

and hopefully let them know that it won't fly, still though, Mozu a thousand times and far beyond before donnel's pot so I guess that's my thought on the matter.

I do wonder if they will moderate the poll in any way, I expect it to get crazy. Goku confirmed.

No, she needs as many votes as possible. I need my Ashnard x Mozu boss encounter conversation to happen some kind of way.

They honestly probably only did it to spite Donnel lol

That said, there should be some restrictions on the poll. People could just spam a singular character to rack up votes.

I voted for Minerva, Linde, and Altena. The first two I think have a decent chance (I was torn between Merric and Linde, but I think Linde is more popular and might have a better chance because of it), and Altena is mostly just wishful thinking.

i voted for characters i'd really love and i think they could work very well in FE Warriors

these characters could mean i'll buy the game 100% sure

1) Ike

2) Micaiah

3) Levin (Lewyn)

Edited by Yexin