[Poll] Submit up to 3 characters you want to see in Fire Emblem Warriors!

Sylv

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Micaiah, the Black Knight and Eliwood. 

Micaiah will probably be fun to play as due to all the flashy moves she has. Being able to use the Black Knight to kill fodder was very fun in Radiant Dawn and I'm sure that will be the case here as well. I initially voted for Hector but then I saw how low Eliwood's votes were and voted him out of sympathy. 

I voted for Micaiah, Sophia and Nino (mostly I throw my favorite characters here)

But I want to see Micaiah not only because she is my favorite character, also because I see a lot of potential is her moveset.

23 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Im not voting until I think of a third

Join me in the campaign of wasted votes Eight Legends lobbying!!!

EDIT oh wait…someone else already did this for their character…that's always awkward.

Edited by SoulWeaver

On 9/29/2017 at 11:46 AM, Strawman said:

Did Ephraim, Draug, and Ranulf. 

There are other armor knights I like better than Draug, but he seems the most likely. Other than the Black Night and Hector they tend not to be too iconic of characters to warrant representing an entire game. 

You could always vote for Roger, Lorenz, or Sheena?

Infact, we could band together and vote for Roger for a comic relief character. 

Edited by Emperor Hardin

On 9/29/2017 at 10:03 AM, Sylv said:

The spreadsheet is where I'll be getting the results from, and the charts created from that data are what I'll ultimately be sending to Koei Tecmo. It's too difficult to delete individual responses on the form itself, as there are too many.

actually, on the topic of that, I looked at the current results of the poll and noticed several alternate spellings or capitalizations being used as different characters, are you going to be able to merge them before sending the results off or could it mess up the results in any way?

I would much rather we get IKE over Ike but god forbid ike gets the most votes.

I voted for Ike, Soren and the Black Knight. At least with both Ike and the Black Knight, there can be their famous clash at Nados Castle as a history map. I'd also really like to see Soren's potential conversations with Robin and them just trying to outplan each other. Though other characters would be interesting supports for him all around.

10 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

I voted for Ike, Soren and the Black Knight. At least with both Ike and the Black Knight, there can be their famous clash at Nados Castle as a history map. I'd also really like to see Soren's potential conversations with Robin and them just trying to outplan each other. Though other characters would be interesting supports for him all around.

that confirms mist then and here I was thinking that was a total pipe dream, got our PoR dlc pack finished it includes Ike, Mist, and the Black Knight and a history map in Nados castle that would make my day.

13 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

that confirms mist then and here I was thinking that was a total pipe dream, got our PoR dlc pack finished it includes Ike, Mist, and the Black Knight and a history map in Nados castle that would make my day.

The game COULD just put her as an NPC though, but I'd much prefer she were playable alongside them. I don't see any reason to use those assets and not include the option for player control in Mist's case. Would be quite nice to get Ashnard too, could lead to PoR's Endgame Chapter and perhaps the use of Laguz enemies/allies.

On 9/29/2017 at 9:01 PM, Lord-Zero said:

I voted for Arvis, Eliwood and Ishtar. 

Unpopular choices but I don't care.

Lord-Zero, they may be unpopular choices but I would definitely play as Arvis and Eliwood would be cool too. Especially if they used his promoted form i.e. put him on a horse, maybe have Marcus show up as part of his special or something.

13 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Lord-Zero, they may be unpopular choices but I would definitely play as Arvis and Eliwood would be cool too. Especially if they used his promoted form i.e. put him on a horse, maybe have Marcus show up as part of his special or something.

Unpopular to this particular poll. That's what I meant. 

Yes, Eliwood and Arvis would be cool to play as. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

If we're going with characters from games that they have already shown DLC support for, then my picks are: Minerva, Merric, and Ogma.

However, if the sky is the limit, then I want Lewyn, Hector, and Ayra.

Honorable mentions to Arvis, Mareeta, and Ishtar