Going to Tokyo this Jan

Cecil Harvey

So I'm going on to Tokyo Jan 2018 mainly for FF stuff, but I want to see if there are any store related to Fire Emblem series. last time I was in Tokyo I found store exclusive to nearly everything

anyone has any idea such thing? I'm going to Super Potato to get the Nes Snes games ;), and will be buying camilla figure too ^^

I went to Japan a year ago so I can fill in some things.  Well there aren't going to be any specific Fire Emblem stores but there are some FE merchs that I've spotted.

Akihabara which super potato is pretty much a must place to go to find some retro games but there are tons of other retro game stores around so take a look a round.  

There is a giant building called Yodobashi Akiba where it's like couple of stories high that houses tons of electronics, gundams, computers, video games merchandise figures etc.  They even had Fire Emblem cipher in there so check it out.

Amiami is a must go if you can find the cheapest merchandise store in the entire district.  I've seen a cordelia figure there once for 50 bucks on sale.  Unfortunately they sell out quick so be aware of that.  Keep in mind their store houses new products and a used section in different floors so be selective and browse as carefully as possible before you make your decision.

Mandarake is also a nice place to find any old used products.  There couple of tons of them in Tokyo so definitely check them out as I've spotted lots of nice used FE merch and doujinshis.

There is a Toranoana  if you want some Fire Emblem doujins sfw and nsfw.

Really schedule an entire day or two in Akihabara.  You can also go to Nakano Broadway which has tons of anime merch.

On 9/30/2017 at 2:23 AM, kingddd said:

There is a giant building called Yodobashi Akiba where it's like couple of stories high that houses tons of electronics, gundams, computers, video games merchandise figures etc.  They even had Fire Emblem cipher in there so check it out.

This is actually where I picked up some Cipher packs when I went there back in April this year. There was a bunch of stuff I wanted to pick up, but it was a 3-week holiday around Tokyo, Kyoto, and Okinawa island. So there sadly wasn't much room for a lot of merch.

iirc this building also had a floor full of hentai manga and anime near the top, and at the very top there was, at the time, some sort of photoshoot going on with a bunch of photographers. I didn't see the subject of the photographing since there was a screen blocking the view of simple passers-by such as myself, but I'd imagine it would've been a girl in some sort of outfit (or nothing at all).