• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, let's hammer!

##Vote: Green Poet

Reposting just in case:

4 hours ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

Speaking of the message, @Pika_pika42, if our lynch today does not win us the game, please send me a message again tonight about who the last scum is. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

Anyhow, regardless of how you feel about that, I also have a message for @Pika_pika42 and @Mackc2. If we're wrong about Green Poet, there is a possibility that I'll die tonight. If that happens, then I want you to listen to @Magnificence Incarnate on the next Day Phase (D5). Do NOT follow Refa's instructions, no matter how convincing they might be, until and unless @Magnificence Incarnate approves. 

Likewise, for fairness, if Refa dies, then you guys shouldn't follow me until and unless @Magnificence Incarnate approves. 

This is the part where graveyard people post before the flip even though they're not supposed too and talk about how obvious scum GP was.

5 minutes ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

(I legit don't have Olwen in my FEH acc, fyi)

I have Olwen, she's amazing with a Blade tome.  I also have Julia, so that's pretty fitting all things considered.

Thas' hammer.

Votals:

Green poet: - Refa, Pika_pika42, Proto

With that Green poet has been lynched! He was:

Dear Green Poet, you are Ike, the Young Mercenary.

YOU LIKE IKE? I LIKE IKE? THEY LIKE IKE? NO!!! WE LIKE IKE! You are Ike, the young mercenary who teamed up with his band of friends and took over the world -- er, wait, wrong timeline. You reclaimed your home county on behalf of the princess Elincia and slew a goddess not too long after that. A great unit in the game, a great unit in Heroes, and the most popular unit ever. How do you feel? Do you like Ike?

Because you are Ike, no one would DARE try to do anything to you. Not only that, you are always on guard. Because of this, any actions that target you each night will fail, not including kills.

You are used to staying up at odd hours in the night to keep watch, knowing that you may be called upon any moment. Thus, on odd nights, you are allowed to talk during the night phase. In short, you are the odd night insomniac ascetic.

You are aligned with Askr. You win when all enemies of Askr have been eliminated.

With that Night 3 has started. Night 3 ends in 24 hours, tomorrow at 1 PM CST.

Mackc2 has died! He was:

On 9/30/2017 at 11:49 PM, Sunwoo said:

Dear Mackc2, you are Kiran, the summoner.

The summoner brought forth from another world to summon heroes from other worlds to use to save worlds that are in distress because of portals summoned by a spoiled princess because she wishes she could have friends. Fun times, right? Don't worry, the adventures should be fairly easy and you will just turn into a waifu or husbando hunter. Don't worry, it's a part of everyone.

Your ability is unique. Each night you manage to get 5 orbs saved up, and as usual you spend them right away. You will be given 5 choices of orbs to summon from of various colors. Each night, you may respond to your role PM with "I'll pick this <COLOR> one! Please, no whammies! Let's show <USER> for good luck!" After picking a color and a target, you will use the ability that was chosen at random from your orb on <USER>. Sadly, this means you don't even know what you picked until after the summoning session is over the following morning.

If you should be killed during the night phase, all forms of OC will be disabled in the day phase following your death. In short, you are a beloved random jack of all trades.

You are aligned with Askr. You win when all enemies of Askr have been eliminated.

It is now D4. D4 ends on October 17 at 12:30 PM PST.

It is now LYLO! To lynch you need a hammer. To hammer you need two votes.

Okay, I'm pretty sure Refa is the final scum. I was so sure it would be Pika, but the reality is that I received a message from Pika last night. Which means... Refa did NOT redirect Pika to Marth. There is literally no reason for Town!Refa to not redirect Pika. I even told Refa yesterday that if he was paranoid about me, then we could change our plan (i.e. Pika would instead send the message to Marth). Refa said he was fine with it, so Town!Refa should have definitely gone through with the plan and redirected Pika.

Just now, Oboro-Garasu said:

Okay, I'm pretty sure Refa is the final scum. I was so sure it would be Pika, but the reality is that I received a message from Pika last night. Which means... Refa did NOT redirect Pika to Marth. There is literally no reason for Town!Refa to not redirect Pika. I even told Refa yesterday that if he was paranoid about me, then we could change our plan (i.e. Pika would instead send the message to Marth). Refa said he was fine with it, so Town!Refa should have definitely gone through with the plan and redirected Pika.

I already mentioned yesterday that I would not be able to act tonight.

On 10/12/2017 at 1:51 PM, Refa said:

Wait, how did you know that I wouldn't be able to hijack on N4?

I asked the mods about if I'd be able to act last night before asking this question.

Pika has been lynched! He was:

Dear Pika_pika42, you are Feh, the official Heroes messenger owl.

You're an owl! There's nothing else much to say other than that. You deliver daily presents to the players and make announcements on what to expect next in Heroes, and have an adorable voice. For some strange reason, you're also present during people's S-supports.

Each night, you may respond to your role PM with "You have unaccepted presents, <USER>!" In addition to the unclaimed presents you will deliver a private message to <USER>, which may not exceed 150 characters. <USER> may not respond. In short, you are the courier.

You are aligned with Askr. You win when all enemies of Askr have been eliminated.

Mafia has won the game.

Last two remaining alive:

Proto:

Dear Proto, you are Reinhardt, the Thunder's Fist.

Once a super powerful unplayable boss from an obscure Japanese-only FE game, you've become known to the Heroes community as a super powerful unit. Most people don't know who you are, and your actual personality hadn't quite carried over, so you're mostly known for memes. Also, you're somehow more popular than most of the playable Thracia cast.

You know that your sister, Olwen, is Prims and that both of you are town. You may chat with Prims privately in this thread. You also know that if she were to be killed, something would happen to you ... In short, you are a sibling.

Refa:

Dear Refa, you are Veronica, the Empress of Embla.

You are the preteen antagonist of Alfonse and Sharena, the (not really) main boss responsible for the game's plot. Although you seemed to be yet another sorcerer-esque final boss at first, recent developments suggest someone may be pulling your strings. This not only makes you a more sympathetic character, but gives players the hope of you becoming playable one day.

Once during the day, you may respond to your role PM with, "You are under my contract, <USER1>. Now, target <USER2>!" This will force <USER1> to vote for <USER2> for the rest of the day phase. This ability must be used before the first 48 hours of the day and cannot be used in the last 24 hours. You also may not use this ability during MYLO/LYLO.

Alternatively, during the night you may respond to your role PM with, "<USER1>, I order you to attack <USER2>." This will force <USER1> to target <USER2> with their role. You may not use this ability on the same cycle as any other actions.

Alternatively, once during the night you may respond to your role PM with, "I'll shut you out, <USER>!" You will prevent <USER> from carrying out their ability on that night phase. During the following night, all players who do not share your alignment other than <USER> will be role blocked. You may not use this ability on N1, and you may not take an action on the same night the mass role block occurs. In short, you are the scum jack of all trades.

You are aligned with Embla. You win when all enemies of Embla have been eliminated.

Can't post Quicktopics I'm in a game.  I'll be back later.

I'm sorry, everyone.

I just noticed that at least three of the Role PM's reference Veronica (not counting her own), though.  That sure happened.

Also before anyone asks, I didn't ask Michelaar to fake that townslip.

Oh yeah and marth's role needs to be posted. I'll do that later. Also will explain mod errors.  Mod error's messed up a something on day one that wasn't noticed day 2.

Pretty sure also Marth didn't understand what his role became after we made the edit as he didn't lose anything but it may have still been a bad idea to reveal what happened.