Fire Emblem Heroes: The Mafia Gacha: The Game Thread

Shinori

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Refa

refa would only post his "greater luck" picture if he didn't roll scum. he posted it because he's scum counting on us thinking this though.

game cracked open

23 minutes ago, Prims said:

refa would only post his "greater luck" picture if he didn't roll scum. he posted it because he's scum counting on us thinking this though.

game cracked open

actually i posted that pic because we always post it in the smash discord before someone does a heroes pull

i'm memeing not scheming

oh ok I don't know this lore

##Unvote
##Vote: Bartozio

who are you? do you have prior mafia experience? are you a baldrick namechange and i haven't realized it yet

2 hours ago, Prims said:

##Unvote

who are you? do you have prior mafia experience? are you a baldrick namechange and i haven't realized it yet

I thought you just wanted to make a joke, but this kind of implies that you actually initially thought that Refa's picture was (very slightly) alignment indicative?

I'm confused because both the timing and the tone of your vote indicates a joke, and Refa isn't new enough that he's going to overreact to a jokevote. what would a scummy reaction have looked like?

3 hours ago, Refa said:

What about the other scum?  Pretty sure it's like Pokemon and you need to catch 'em all.

I only learn one alignment per day

3 hours ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

##Vote: Elieson

Go finish the SF2 draft!

ONE OF THESE DAYS, SIR

Just now, BBM said:

I'm confused because both the timing and the tone of your vote indicates a joke, and Refa isn't new enough that he's going to overreact to a jokevote. what would a scummy reaction have looked like?

Refa slapped on a Light Yagami pic when he was Kira SK. prims logic totally checks out.

##Unvote

##Vote BBM

Other scum, check.

Why is BBM scum?  You're saying "I agree with Prims", not "this content from BBM is bad" or even a "I disagree with BBM".  If anything, you should be voting me.

4 hours ago, BBM said:

##Unvote, ##Vote: Prims

why aren't you stacking votes?

why should prims have to stack a vote? (not 100% sure if this is serious, but considering BBM changed his vote i'm assuming he was at least somewhat serious)

Prims doesn't ~have~ to stack his vote, but that's what he normally does because he's one of the people who actively tries to create a situation to break out of RVS, as opposed to passively jokevoting until someone else breaks it. Stacking votes is one of the best ways to get reactions, either from the person against whom votes are being stacked, or by some third party objecting against the wagon, or from if/how more people jump on the wagon.

So at first I voted him because he was jokevoting instead of following this philosophy. His initial response made me think he'd just gotten kind of lazy and had thought of a specific joke he wanted to make before the game started. But his follow up about there potentially being an alignment-related reason behind Refa's picture is confusing because in that case, emphasizing that would have been way more likely to get a good reaction than just playing it off as a joke, which was unlikely to get anything.

10 hours ago, Prims said:

##Unvote

Just a new guy with no experience trying to observe what is happening here.

##Vote: Oboro-garasu

16 hours ago, Elieson said:

Hey guys, Proto is scum.

##Vote Oboro-Garasu

My job here is done!

Are you hinting at a role/ability with which you can know the alignment of a person? But you don't stick with this vote, so I believe that may not be the case.

I don't know the meta behind it but posting pictures in your confirmation post does not feel scummy to me. In this situation, I am feeling suspicious of Prims who voted Refa for posting said picture and also encouraged others to sheep their vote. However, they soon unvoted and voted Bartozio, supposedly a new member without much raisin reason.

For the above raisin reason, I shall Vote: Prims 

The way I see it, Prims' vote on Refa was a jokevote originally, but also one that demanded some kind of response or justification from Refa. Sounds like a perfectly logical course of action for early D1.

13 hours ago, Elieson said:

ONE OF THESE DAYS, SIR

Perfect, my request has been acknowledged and will be ignored for another two years, probably

##Unvote: Elieson

11 hours ago, Refa said:

Why is BBM scum?  You're saying "I agree with Prims", not "this content from BBM is bad" or even a "I disagree with BBM".  If anything, you should be voting me.

I agree with Elieson's logic tbh, and scum BBM doesn't imply that you're scum. The issue isn't that BBM is defending you (which would imply you're scum too), but the problem is that BBM is attacking Prims for perfectly sound logic, and continued to persist in the attack (unusual for early D1).

That being said, I will instead vote for...

##Vote: Michelaar

OMGUS Random vote with no explanation, justification, or any comments about anything that has been happening in the thread. That's not how you Mafia. Talk more, please.

33 minutes ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

The way I see it, Prims' vote on Refa was a jokevote originally, but also one that demanded some kind of response or justification from Refa. Sounds like a perfectly logical course of action for early D1.

Perfect, my request has been acknowledged and will be ignored for another two years, probably

I agree with Elieson's logic tbh, and scum BBM doesn't imply that you're scum. The issue isn't that BBM is defending you (which would imply you're scum too), but the problem is that BBM is attacking Prims for perfectly sound logic, and continued to persist in the attack (unusual for early D1).

OMGUS Random vote with no explanation, justification, or any comments about anything that has been happening in the thread. That's not how you Mafia. Talk more, please.

Well, there is not much to talk about here, is there? People start random voting, so I do the same. I think it's a bit on the unfair side to lay me as mafia just because of that.

/run c://obligatory RVS stuff: 

##Vote: Pika_pika42

##Unvote

/end c://obligatory RVS stuff

14 hours ago, Elieson said:
14 hours ago, BBM said:

Refa slapped on a Light Yagami pic when he was Kira SK. prims logic totally checks out.

##Unvote

##Vote BBM

52 minutes ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

I mostly agree with this, but I'm not sure about Elie's logic specifically, it seems like he's saying that Refa has used a pic that connected to his alignment through flavor before, and unless shiny-armored-skeleton-person is going to fight for Embla in the next update and I just haven't seen the news, I don't think that has anything to do with this game?

Also, without recognizing the name, I assume Michelaar is someone with enough experience that you voted him for this over Bartozio?

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Well, there is not much to talk about here, is there? People start random voting, so I do the same. I think it's a bit on the unfair side to lay me as mafia just because of that.

People had started moving out of RVS by that time. Even if you had/have nothing to add, you could have at least acknowledged that.

15 minutes ago, Faerie Knight said:

People had started moving out of RVS by that time. Even if you had/have nothing to add, you could have at least acknowledged that.

I suppose I should have, yes.

13 hours ago, Refa said:

Prims said

18 hours ago, Prims said:

game cracked open

Then BBM said

15 hours ago, BBM said:

So yea I totally didn't really explain anything; BBM called out prims for something that makes sense. I don't actually think you're scum for posting GREATER LUCK (tm) but essentially,

BBM is calling prims out for something that I don't really see any value for in the first place. His reaction to the refa vote (moreso the ?case?) seems out of place. Of all the things to latch on to, why this? It just comes across as forced.

1 hour ago, Pika_pika42 said:

Are you hinting at a role/ability with which you can know the alignment of a person? But you don't stick with this vote, so I believe that may not be the case.

I've already identified one person as scum. I'm out to find others now :)

1 hour ago, Oboro-Garasu said:

I agree with Elieson's logic tbh

I had to reread this because I wanted to laugh out loud a second time today. Agreeing with my logic is as useful as....expecting me to finish my SF2 draft within the decade.