Extra 5 star heroes

18Luxpain

So, I'm a free to play player, and I somehow got the insane luck to pull 3 copies of Performing Arts Azura in the same pull. While excited, I am not sure what the best route to take is. Do I merge the extra copies to the one with the best IVs, keep the extras, or would it be better to give her skills to someone else? Or do I do something else? Please advise, this has never happened before.

Edited by 18Luxpain

Drive Res 2 could be useful for someone if you want to boost someone's res in battle, but don't want to risk a dancer letting the mage smack your booster. Or if you want to combine more than just a +4 spur boost. You could turn it into +7 without exposing anyone.

But I would get my Triangle Adept elsewhere.

So yeah merging sounds best unless you have issue baiting out mages. It would be +1 HP/Atk/Spd/Res. And am I jealous, the Dancer stat penalty makes the +4 a lot more desirable in my eyes.

Merge if you’re going to use her in arena, since none of her skills are particularly good for inheritance.

Short questions like these should be posted in the pinned threads at the front page of the sub, next time.

Edited by MrSmokestack