Need some help with planning my Revelation pairings

Lampy

Um, hi, I'm new here.

I'm also somewhat new to the FE franchise (played Awakening and Birthright so far, currently in Chapter 21 of Conquest) so I'm not really the best at planning things, though I'm not completely ignorant about the game.

I may be getting way ahead of myself but I spend way too much time thinking about which pairings I should do, so I needed advice from someone with better knowledge. With that out of the way...

There are some pairings that are set in stone though. I really don't want to change them.

Kaze x Azura

Silas x Hinoka

Takumi x Oboro (I know that Oboro is more useful for other kids but I really want to pair them up just once)

Subaki x Selena (I know it's not the best pairing but I want those unique parent supports)

Hayato x Nyx

Leo x Sakura

Benny x Beruka

Keaton x Effie (Open to switching into Charlotte, see below)

Odin x Elise

Laslow x Hana

Niles x Setsuna (I feel a very strong urge to pair them up despite knowing Nina is better off with as a Shining Bow using Adventurer)

+Str/-Lck Corrin x Velouria (Kana will have +10 Str over +11 but I can live with it)

Not the best pairings for the most part, I know. I want to do better with the other pairings though. I'm leaning towards the following:

Jakob x Felicia/Orochi (Spare magic mom needs to go somewhere. Saizo gets whoever Jakob doesn't)

Ryoma x Camilla or Kagero (I did Kagero in Birthright and was pleased with the results, but Camilla seems like a great option as well. Plus Kagero has high demand)

Saizo x Orochi/Felicia

Kaden x Kagero/Mozu/Peri

Hinata x Mozu/Peri

Azama x Rinkah (Mitama takes the Rinkah hit better than some others... I think? IDK what to do otherwise)

Xander x Charlotte (Will likely pair them up, but I'm considering Keaton x Charlotte so that Effie will be available to kids that need her more, but then IDK what to do with Siegbert)

Arthur x Mozu/Peri/Kagero (Kagero gives +5 Str which is very useful, Peri gives him Cavalier and I think he looks nice with her hair, and Mozu is appearently considered to be a good option as well... Is it because of Aptitude?)

Help will be greatly appriciated.

Edit: This thread is no longer relevant, I have changed my pairings alot and I've finallized them.

Edited by Lampy