FE Warriors - All ENG Localized Supports

ProtoManDan

Y'know those scrapped ??? A+ Supports? Well, I think they might have been scrapped to make room for 

Spoiler

Niles x Linde and potentially Niles x Owain A+ supports. Niles receiving less Supports than Oboro when they were released was already pretty suspect given he existed in the base game along with her.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible, but I doubt it was a case of "we need to axe these so we can have THESE". I think the sakura/niles one in particular was probably gotten rid of since it was pretty skeevy. 

At least I would hope they weren't scrapped for that because that means Linde would have had only 2 planned and it is baffling enough that Linde only has 3. Not a single other character in the game has 3. Leo & Takumi had 4 each in the base game, but dlc helped bump them up to 6 & 7 respectively (& leo will probably get an 8th with Owain). It feels like she should have gotten one with, like, Robin if no one else. 

27 minutes ago, r_n said:

Possible, but I doubt it was a case of "we need to axe these so we can have THESE". I think the sakura/niles one in particular was probably gotten rid of since it was pretty skeevy. 

At least I would hope they weren't scrapped for that because that means Linde would have had only 2 planned and it is baffling enough that Linde only has 3. Not a single other character in the game has 3. Leo & Takumi had 4 each in the base game, but dlc helped bump them up to 6 & 7 respectively (& leo will probably get an 8th with Owain). It feels like she should have gotten one with, like, Robin if no one else. 

Linde has 4 supports, not 3. The 4th is shared with Minerva

Edited by Motendra

15 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Linde has 4 supports, not 3. The 4th is shared with Minerva

ah okay, i overlooked that one.

It's still pretty bad though. Hopefully she gets someone in awakening pack

8 hours ago, r_n said:

I think she might get one with Owain, but maybe not. It appears to be that characters who didn't exist in the base game (which Owain, Oboro, Niles, and Navarre did as UNPCs) are going to get a limited amount of supports. Azura had 5, Minerva had 5, Linde currently has 4 and a support with Owain would bring her up to that 5. Oboro had 7 Supports, Navarre had 8 supports, Niles had 5 which is two fewer than Oboro, but then gained one when the Shadow Dragon Pack came out, and is probably gaining another one with Owain to even him out with Oboro. Other than that, I could see Takumi and Camilla get supports (Camilla mostly because she's in dire need of some, sitting at 5 compared to Hinoka's 8). Anna got a support in the Fates pack, Lyn got a support in the SD pack, so Celica i probably getting a support in the new pack. Chrom is likely getting supports, as will Lucina and Robin. Lissa is also likely going to get a Support with Owain. They might pass over Marth since Marth has already gotten the lion's share of supports (he currently has 14 A+ Support conversations, the most out of any character in the game).

As for the new remaining DLC characters, Owain is likely gonna get the lion's share of supports, similiar to Oboro, Niles, and Navarre, and he might get a Support with Linde to bring her support total up on par with the other DLC characters. Tharja and Olivia will probably have around 5 supports each, and, I suspect those supports will all be with characters already in the base game.

It's been a while since I posted here. The localization is pretty on-point for most supports, but when I translated the Japanese support between Niles and Takumi I noticed a few more significant differences.

I'll just leave this here:

http://nanigma.tumblr.com/post/168796926172/zero-niles-takumi-japanese-warriors-support

• 4 weeks later...
On 29.3.2018 at 4:38 AM, Jingle Jangle said:

I like how the game plays up Tharja's nicer traits

Probably the nicest that Tharja has ever been, thank God.

Anyways, Character Supports after this DLC (Base + DLC/Cross-DLC):

Spoiler

Rowan: 8+1=9

Lianna: 8

Chrom: 8+2=10

Robin: 8+2=10

Lucina: 9

Lissa: 7+1=8

Frederick: 7+1=8

Cordelia: 6+1=7

Owain: 7+2=9

Corrin: 8+3=11

Ryoma: 7+4=11

Xander: 9+2=11

Hinoka: 5+4=9

Camilla: 5+2=7

Takumi: 4+3=7

Leo: 4+4=8

Sakura: 5+3=8

Elise: 6+1=7

Oboro: 7

Niles: 5+2=7

Marth: 10+4=14

Caeda: 8+2=10

Tiki: 8+1=9

Navarre: 8+1=9

Anna: 8+1=9

Lyn: 10+1=11

Celica: 8

Azura: 5+2=7

Minerva: 5+1=6

Linde: 3+2=5

Tharja: 5+2=7

Olivia: 4+2=6

So after all the DLC no character that was in the game at base (including UNPC-turned-DLC characters) have a total A+ Support number under 7. The characters who only made it into the game through DLC (i.e. weren't already NPCs in the base game) have a max number of 7 Supports, and a minimum number of 5 supports.

Notably, both Chrom and Robin with DLC gained more A+ supports than Lucina who initially had the most out of the three (by 1). Corrin, Ryoma, and Xander, now equal Lyn's number of A+ supports, while Marth has the absolute highest amount of A+ supports of any character. Owain and Navarre have a total of 9 A+ supports each and Oboro and Niles have a total of 7 A+ supports each, Niles having closed the gap with the cross-DLC A+ supports.