Hi there

Xattm47

So I actually made this account about a month ago, but I never really used it. But I figure might as well start now.

So, hi! I've been a Fire Emblem fan for about 5 years or so. My first game was Radiant Dawn, but I didn't really fall into the series until Awakening wowed me. I have replayed that game so may times it's ridiculous. I've played every English released Fire Emblem game except for Shadow Dragon, although I've only finished Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Fates, and Echoes.

My top 3 favorite games are Awakening, Radiant Dawn, and Sacred Stones, and my favorite characters form each of those games are Gaius, Naesala, and Innes

Don't have a lot of hobbies, but I do draw a lot, and I read sometimes. Recently I've been working on ideas for a game like Fire Emblem. I might post about it some other time if I'm looking for suggestions. I'm still just thinking about what I want to do right now.

Edited by Xattm47

Well, Radiant Dawn is split between three different "arcs". Kind of like Awakening except they are actually split off from each other with different characters and parties that meet up later. It has pretty much the same Laguz gameplay from Path of Radiance, and a lot of returning characters. I don't know how much is different mechanically from Path of Radiance since I didn't get very far, but it seems relatively the same. I thought it was pretty difficult in the Easy Mode, (Normal Mode in Japan, it was mistranslated), though that may just be because it was my first game, and first SRPG in fact. I later replayed it once on Normal, but it was awhile ago so I can't remember how hard it was.

I liked the story when I first played it. Now I like it about as much as Awakening's, more than Blazing Blade and Fates, but less than Sacred Stones and Echoes. I also really enjoyed the characters, with some of my favorites besides Naesala being Haar, Shinon, Volug, Lucia, Leanne, Sothe, and like most people, Ike.

The Final Chapter was really memorable for me. I'm not going to spoil it, but it definitely made a good impression.

I don't know how good this description was but hopefully that gives you some idea. I recommend it for sure, but it's really hard to get a hold of these days

The final chapter has me intrigued and like I am realizing that I know like 0 characters from the game aside from Ike, Titania and Mist XD probs gonna have to play it soon! ^^ and the story being better than the mess of fates doesn't hurt anything X3