Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So maybe it will be a full blood vs half blood then?

So Tiki, Fae, Nowi and Ninian (to avoid repeats) vs. Sophia, Soren and the Corrins?  (at least I think Mikoto is pure human right?)

That looks good to me. I assume that is Young Tiki?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt it's just Fates Royals, since that would entail including regular Xander.  Since he's a GHB unit, Xander can't be in gauntlets outside seasonals.

I guess they can replace him with one of the Corrins, but it'd feel a bit lame I guess?

Also really hoping they change how gauntlet supports work this time, to make it less of a luck based mission.

22 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

That looks good to me. I assume that is Young Tiki?

Both would be fine for me. I never pulled Young Tiki, but I also like Adult Tiki as a character and wouldn't mind an already 5 star version.

That said Young Tiki is probably better since she's 5 star locked

I hope they will do a Mini-Gauntlet like they did a Mini-TT. This is the game mode I like least. While its cool to play units of other players and to get some feathers, I don't like the fact that I have to start the app every 30 minutes to not miss the multipliers. 

I just hope it's a manakete and a few half-dragons VG and not a Fates Royal VG.

48 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So maybe it will be a full blood vs half blood then?

So Tiki, Fae, Nowi and Ninian (to avoid repeats) vs. Sophia, Soren and the Corrins?  (at least I think Mikoto is pure human right?)

Yeah Mikoto is pure human. A full blood vs half blood would be interesting indeed.

And here I thought it would be long to get a dragon voting gauntlet, i actually expect a cavalier gauntlet next. That said, haft-blood vs pure-blood theme sounds awesome but I'm torn if Soren is in, since it means big spoiler but at the same time this also means the first ( and potentially only) chance for me to back my favorite >_<. 

I also don't mind a fates royals battle, actually. Because after Leo lose ( sadly, again, does IS hate him ?) I won't have to check the game every 30 minutes and can efficiently hunt for feathers. ( not really matter cause i have more than 100k, the former does thought)

ps: this is my first post beside the introduction one so, hello everyone in the fandom ( and please go easy on me).

This seems intresting. I'm thinking we'll mainly see Julia, Seliph, Sophia, some manekate and maybe some fates royals to fill things up (M!Corrin wouldn't be to bad).

Not sure how I would feel about a Nohr vs Hoshido gauntlet. Camilla would be the obvious winner, but the other matches would at least be intresting. I guess we'll just have to see who are in it.

3 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I really hope it’s not a gauntlet of just Fates royals. Nothing against them (except Elise)

Wanna take this outside mate?

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Excluding the Fates royals, do we have any other male characters of draconic descent in the game?

Seliph.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I’m almost sure Seliph would do even worse than Alfonse in the gauntlet.

Probably, yeah. If Julia doesn't get in and he does (by some miracle) he might at least get a good amount of Genology lovers with him though.

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Probably, yeah. If Julia doesn't get in and he does (by some miracle) he might at least get a good amount of Genology lovers with him though.

If he’s in and she isn’t, I’m definitely going to support him. If Sophia is in, I’m supporting her just because.

Edited by Vaximillian

The only reason I care about gauntlets anymore is because I get two free summons at once. Though, I'll admit, maybe it's finally time to get a Fae (yes, I'm pulling green on the dancer banner and got both dancers and have since the beginning of FEH not gotten a single Fae, yet). Young Tiki I get why she is missing, she is 5*, but gimme Fae already game, plox! Need more dragons.

Hmm... there's only 6 breath units in the game so the entire VG wouldn't be made up of them unless they release more breath units like Myrrh and Nah.

Probably just human characters with dragon blood like Robin, Chrom, Lucina, Fates Royals, Soren, Julia, etc.

Edited by Roflolxp54

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Zephiel, relog pls.

What can I say, I do have a bigger appreciation for the dragons of FE and want to have them all in my collection; I also need more of the sane dragons, like Myrrh, before they become insane with time, like Duma/Anankos/etc. . Though, I'm not gonna leave out humans like Zephiel did; Haar has yet to come, he can be my king any day. Maybe because he is riding a wyvern

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K
Kinda bad phrasing

Ah, the return of the worst game mode.   It really doesn't matter who is in the gauntlet since the multiplier will make it more 'exciting'.  

I'm just hoping I have or can pull a low level character from the gauntlet so I can auto-battle for the feathers.

My guess:

Corrin, Soren, Alm, Seliph vs Corrin, Tiki, Celica, Julia

Don't really recall if Alm and Celica are direct descendants of Duma and Mila but they certainly draw power from them.

Just now, Book Bro said:

My guess:

Corrin, Soren, Alm, Seliph vs Corrin, Tiki, Celica, Julia

Don't really recall if Alm and Celica are direct descendants of Duma and Mila but they certainly draw power from them.

soren would be quite a heavy spoiler, though...

Seems like an alright gauntlet, though I figured they would have done a cavalier gauntlet before a dragon one but I'm not complaining.  I'd like it if Ninian were in it, but I'm not going to complain if she isn't.

1 minute ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Then why not Berkut or Julius then? (Possessed by demon dragons)

because julius is not in the game yet

also, berkut is a GHB unit, i don't think they would put him in a banner

Edited by Yexin

Nowi, Fae, Ninian, one Corrin, and one Tiki seem like the most obvious.

I really don't want Fates royals to be the voting gauntlet, we've had a lot of them in VG's already.

My hope is Manaketes vs. Inheritors(humans with dragon powers)

Manaketes:			Dragon Inheritors:
Nowi				Corrin
Tiki(Y)				Robin?
Fae				Julia
Ninian				Alm/Celica?	

Alm and Celica could be part of this. Celica was possessed by Duma... might be a stretch, but I don't know who else to add.

A Fates royal gauntlet would be so boring. I don't think we have eight manaketes/dragons though. Ninian, Nowi, young Tiki, adult Tiki, male Corrin, female Corrin, Fae. That's only seven. If half-dragons that don't use stones count though, Sophia could be included.

I wouldn't be interested in this gauntlet though, unless laguz units were in and they won't be since they're not in the game. There's likely no team I'm interested in joining.

Edited by Anacybele