Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@phineas81707 Understandable. Would be frustrating to have a high multiplier ruined by one Roy. 

Complaints of those setups are common sights here.

Related, but if you're not using your mascot yourself due to lack of, I'd recommend choosing a unit of the same colour to avoid the same unfortunate situations. Or at least take note of who your common friend units are and pick a unit accordingly.

14 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Complaints of those setups are common sights here.

Related, but if you're not using your mascot yourself due to lack of, I'd recommend choosing a unit of the same colour to avoid the same unfortunate situations. Or at least take note of who your common friend units are and pick a unit accordingly.

Well, I never know which team they chose. I think I have only one friend in my list who is also member in this forum. Doesn't matter too much though, if I run into many of these mono-color situations, I will change my unit accordingly. 

Well, I never know which team they chose. I think I have only one friend in my list who is also member in this forum. Doesn't matter too much though, if I run into many of these mono-color situations, I will change my unit accordingly. 

The friend units have been bugged so that you only tend to get a handful even if your entire friendlist is on your team, so it tends to be quick to know what friend units you're liable to get. (I'm hoping that gets fixed here, actually).

...Anyway, if you want, you can add me to your list. My name, ID and mascot are in my signature, and if you let me know, I'll nab you tonight. My list is still fairly empty, if memory serves.

Oh yay, another female weighted voting gauntlet. We've not had enough of those ^.^

Sarcasm aside, I do plan to support Male!Corrin at first - mostly for feathers since I don't expect him to win but oh well. I really like his art in this game :)

After that, if she's still in, I'll probably go for Fae and then Ninian.

Really hope Nowi doesn't win this.

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

The friend units have been bugged so that you only tend to get a handful even if your entire friendlist is on your team, so it tends to be quick to know what friend units you're liable to get. (I'm hoping that gets fixed here, actually).

...Anyway, if you want, you can add me to your list. My name, ID and mascot are in my signature, and if you let me know, I'll nab you tonight. My list is still fairly empty, if memory serves.

Done.

Any wishes for my unit? Since you like flying horses, I have Firesweep Tana or Galeforce Elincia for example. 

Done.

Any wishes for my unit? Since you like flying horses, I have Firesweep Tana or Galeforce Elincia for example. 

Probably Elincia, especially since I see myself going to red teams if Fae goes down (and I also don't have her, but I don't run my Tana with Firesweep anyway).

This was a pretty tough choice since I like most of these characters, but none are among my all time favorites. I've decided to go with Ninian for now though. The A-block seems like the easier one by far though, guess we got lucky!

I'm wondering who to send out though. I'm thinking Cherche, but would people on team Ninian prefer a red unit to deal with green spam?

My -atk Olwen will have her chance ... one day.

That said, I'm pretty sure this gauntlet is not that day. Haven't managed to get either life and death or death blow 3 on her.

Edited by Sunwoo

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Probably Elincia, especially since I see myself going to red teams if Fae goes down (and I also don't have her, but I don't run my Tana with Firesweep anyway).

Done, I guess I'm in team Fae then ...  bwok bwok

If you have any suggestions for Elincias built, the current TT let her with unused 5,000 SP. 

I. . .honestly don't know.  Voted for male Corrin, who is most definitely going to lose.  Will probably jump over to my first 5*, followed by the block A winner.

Block B doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Hmm, I think I might go with either Male Corrin or Sophia/Adult Tiki.

Most likely Sophia for my main account, and then Male Corrin for my second account for the feather/rank. Also because I haven't trained them so battles should be less of a chore.

I'll jump to Ninian in the end whenever I lose. Might jump to Adult Tiki if she survives

@Vaximillian Sophia buddies?

Oh, and before I forget. . .

KEEP THE SALT TO A MINIMUM.

It's a popularity contest in a video game.  I expect responses to be proportionate to that.

Just now, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Spotted and added!

Now I need to choose who a good rep would be. Someone green I guess, would PA!Azura do? (Also have a Hector/Brave Axe Cherche for green options)

@eclipse Male Corrin buddy for my other account? :)

You'll have to hunt down my FC (should be in the pinned topic).  Would also help if I knew your name, so I can boot someone.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Spotted and added!

Now I need to choose who a good rep would be. Someone green I guess, would PA!Azura do? (Also have a Hector/Brave Axe Cherche for green options)

Kensei? Accepting you now.

I’d love to try Azura for sure, because why not. I’m going to run Sharena for at least a while though.

@eclipse Alright I found it, I'm adding you as Shen and my lead will be Cherche. Let me know if you want it changed to another unit (like Nino or something. Or maybe Brave Lyn/Klein for colorless quests)

@Vaximillian Axzura it is then. Excuse the New Moon, I'm still grinding SP (I have almost enough for Luna but not sure if I want to find Moonbow fodder for her instead when I find one)

Edited by mcsilas

Anyway, suppose I should state it: my partner is a Tana with her default skills, Wings of Mercy, and whatever Assist I happen to be using (I don't know whether it's Swap or Reposition right now, but I think I have both).

My Fae has had her special changed to Iceberg in addition to her new merge, and in the absence of other greens, I'm liable to start showing her off in the later rounds should Team Fae be eliminated. Which team I'm on afterwards is up in the air.