Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

3 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Screw it! I am going with Ninian after all. Happy now?!

Welcome to the team mate, glad to have you! Don't listen to Arc, you did the right thing.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I have a good felling that Young Tiki will be the destroyer in this one, while Nowi is the underdog

Really, I had the feeling Nowi and F!Corrin would be the favorites this time around. I guess we'll just have to see then.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI 

I have a good felling that Young Tiki will be the destroyer in this one, while Nowi is the underdog

But if that isn't the case we'll go young tiki at the last second

No

You will go Team Nowi because this is your destiny

I have a feeling you want me to go with Nowi.  Just maybe XD

I wouldn't be opposed to it seeing as she appeared as my free summon for the Death Blow Banner oddly enough.

I find it funny that yet again we still don't have the same first choice on a gauntlet and this time it's me favoring an older FE character and you favoring the newer one.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI 

We got this!

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I have a feeling you want me to go with Nowi.  Just maybe XD

I wouldn't be opposed to it seeing as she appeared as my free summon for the Death Blow Banner oddly enough.

I find it funny that yet again we still don't have the same first choice on a gauntlet and this time it's me favoring an older FE character and you favoring the newer one.

Is this the point were you join team Nowi and Arc joins us on team Ninian? :P

Just now, Bartozio said:

It was one time!

Knowing my luck, probably.  Though tbh, I wouldn't mind.  My Nowi is lvl 8 and Ninian is a merge lvl 40.  I don't mind going either way with this one even though love my ice dancing dragon.

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Welcome to the team mate, glad to have you! Don't listen to Arc, you did the right thing.

Really, I had the feeling Nowi and F!Corrin would be the favorites this time around. I guess we'll just have to see then.

Darn

Forgot about Avatar favoritism..... this trivializes things...

Even so, Nowi is Nowi so I am still confident in her ability

inb4 we're multiplier screwed

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Psh Never gonna happen

I dont even like Ninian (I mean i know nothing about Nowi too so)

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

At this point there's just no point in trying

6 minutes ago, Natalie said:

We got this!

WOOT WOOT

37 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

You'll have to teach me the secret to immortality sometime then

Eat your vegetables.

I've been told many times I look younger than I am, typical of manaketes.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why do you like Nowi if you know nothing about her?

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Darn

Forgot about Avatar favoritism..... this trivializes things...

Even so, Nowi is Nowi so I am still confident in her ability

inb4 we're multiplier screwed

they are changing up when a team gets the multiplier, so who knows?

It would be great if they also told us how they're changing it though...

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Psh Never gonna happen

I don't think I'll ever understand how you come to like characters at this point...

Then again, I'm not sure there's that much more to know about Nowi other then her personality.

I’ll be joining F!Corrin: a member of the first 5 units I pulled, the first unit I promoted to 5*, and a solid member of the team for the initial 9 chapters. It would be a disservice to not support her.

If anyone needs a friend...my code’s in my signature. I’ll be leading with Caeda: Brave Sword+, Reposition, Iceberg, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 3, and one of Guidance or Hone Spd...I haven’t decided yet. Though if you’re “unlucky” you’ll catch her when I’m doing Arena battles and she’ll have Goad Fliers. I like to think she’d pull her weight anyway though =P . 

Edited by LordFrigid

Meh. I don't care much for any of these characters. But I guess I'm going young Tiki since she's rather cute and I actually have her too.

Female Corrin is SO the obvious winner of this one though. She crushed the summer gauntlet, so...

Edited by Anacybele

I'm team Ninian definitely, she's my fav female from the entire series. Also, even if Ninian seems to be leading on this poll, she's only rank 100 in cyl. Out of all the characters in the gauntlet only Fae is behind her.

Female Corrin is probably going to win still. Oh well.

26 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

It would be great if they also told us how they're changing it though...

They measure the tonicity of the Gauntlet.  Normal Saline is 0.9% NaCl.  If the Gauntlet becomes hypotonic, they add the multiplier to make sure there's enough salt.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why do you like Nowi if you know nothing about her?

As a unit she seems like the best out of these 8 (well there's Fae the rein counter but I dont have Fae, and there is also Ninian but I dont have her either)

She also has some underdog potential

Im banking on her sniping F Corrin heh

27 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I don't think I'll ever understand how you come to like characters at this point...

Neither do I

As a robot, things are mostly straight forward. But stuff like this gets complicated, it seems

Got a 5* male!Corrin as my free pull... please just stop haunting me Corrin (I already have a 5* male!Corrin and tons of 4* and 3* variants).

This is the first time that I have every character from a gauntlet, (2!!) male!Corrin, Ninian and Nowi even as a 5*. God I can't really choose between the characters but I guess I'm joining team Ninian.

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am torn between A! Tiki and Ninian.  Of course I don't have Ninian and I do have A! Tiki,  Decisions, decisions.  

Consider this:

If you join team Tiki, you'll be annoyed by all the Tikis you're seeing right?

But if you join team Ninian, you won't mind them since it just means another dancer to go along some OP unit you're getting from your friend list.

So clearly, team Ninian is the best choice! Join us now, and we will show those other dragons the power of the ice tribe!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

As a unit she seems like the best out of these 8 (well there's Fae the rein counter but I dont have Fae, and there is also Ninian but I dont have her either)

She also has some underdog potential

Im banking on her sniping F Corrin heh

Neither do I

As a robot, things are mostly straightforward. But stuff like this gets complicated, it seems

She has some potential, but she has more competition on her side of the bracket for sure.  I don't mind to side with Nowi, but if she were to somehow lose, could we go to Ninian?

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

She has some potential, but she has more competition on her side of the bracket for sure.  I don't mind to side with Nowi, but if she were to somehow lose, could we go to Ninian?

Dont see why not

Im hoping Nowi steals the win from Corn, assuming Nowi is less popular in the first place