Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

52 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

As a unit she seems like the best out of these 8 (well there's Fae the rein counter but I dont have Fae, and there is also Ninian but I dont have her either)

She also has some underdog potential

Im banking on her sniping F Corrin heh

Neither do I

As a robot, things are mostly straight forward. But stuff like this gets complicated, it seems

I wouldn't call Nowi an underdog.  Both Tiki and Corrin are popular, but both have two versions of themselves to split their vote.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably going Sophia for lots of multiplier chances, I just hope they don't change the point system so you get fewer points if you use a lv1 unit instead of lv40.

And tfw you get an off banner 5* +atk -res Nowi on Block A. (4* Nowi and Jagen are from Block B, Fred and the 5* Nowi are from Block A)

Spoiler

59d6476c86431_fehnowi5starAblockIVs.thumb.png.440a03c89735319913433f575e5e2462.png

They just reduced the requirement for a multiplier from 10% to 2.5%. Looks like all predictions are out on who will win!

I'll be supporting Ninian (which is probably a bad choice considering the fact that this is where everyone else is) as she's the only one in the gauntlet who I have at 5*LV40.

10 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I'm gonna go with Nowi as a she is the only one out of these units that I have a 5 star of. Also, because she was one of my best units in Awakening.

If you want to be lazy the easiest route would be to take a level 1 4 star Nono/Nowi and auto Battle with your friends' lv 40s.

As for me... I actually have to put effort.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well. Looks like it's Tiki Time.

...I actually have every single character in this gauntlet. I've gotten lucky with some banners, but it helps that most of them are common.

But still. I think I'll start with adult Tiki, then jump to young Tiki if she loses. Ninian is probably my third choice. It would be great if the final was the battle of the Tikis, though.

I know I said Nowi earlier, but I think I might join M!Corrin first then switch to Nowi when/if he loses. I kinda feel bad for him being the only guy in the gauntlet

Edited by Kiran

19 minutes ago, Thane said:

It'll be hard to defeat Nowi

You will try

Also your sig is quite relevant*

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Sophia!

No, seriously, join Sophia.

TO lose first round?

What insolence

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So, I have pretty much any dragon except for Nowi.

I have no clue who to join besides excluding the Corrins. Who should I pick?

Join Nowi anyway imo

this is your destiny

Edited by Arcanite

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So, I have pretty much any dragon except for Nowi.

I have no clue who to join besides excluding the Corrins. Who should I pick?

Ninian. Dancing dragons are clearly better then normal dragons.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

TO lose first round?

What insolence

If I’m going down with the cutest one of the participants in this gauntlet, so be it!

Edited by Vaximillian

Team Ninian will be my main team for the gauntlet if she loses my backups will be in the following order, Fae (if Ninian somehow loses), Adult Tiki, Sophia, Nowi, M! Corrin, Y! Tiki (would be higher but I don't have her not for a lack of trying), F! Corrin. 

Will likely have my +1 +Atk Kagero as leader, either that or Lilina (blade tome, sword breaker/red tome breaker).

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

cutest one of the participants

lol

LOL

L O L
O
L

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

I can't hear you over Nowi's scandalous outfit.

Ignorance is bliss I guess

But your ignorance will not stop your inevitable doom

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

lol

LOL

L O L
O
L

I mean, you’re a heartless, treacherous, soulless, monstrous automaton, what can you know of cuteness anyway?

Poor thing, you.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I mean, you’re the heartless, treacherous, soulless automaton, what can you know of cuteness anyway?

Poor thing, you.

I concede. You are right.

If you think madame pencil neck is cute, who am I to judge?

I can still laugh though LOL

LOLOLOL

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

I wasn't aware you were allowed to play video games in jail.

Sheesh

Well first I don't think of Nowi like that, and I'm a robot anyway so I don't feel attraction

Even so, I think she deserves something for being over 1000 years old and still looking that young

Just now, Arcanite said:

Even so, I think she deserves something for being over 1000 years old and still looking that young

This is true...which is why Tiki deserves to win for looking as good as she does when she's over 3000 years old. I estimate that Tiki deserves to win around three times as much as Nowi. 

Using your own logic, I say you should vote for adult Tiki! It's not too late to return to the light, Arcanite!

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I mean, you’re a heartless, treacherous, soulless, monstrous automaton, what can you know of cuteness anyway?

Poor thing, you.

Gotta say, that's kinda ironic coming from someone who sided with F!Corrin back in the summer gauntlet yet not only doesn't side with her in this one but sides with her direct opposition.