Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure, really.  I might do M Corrin for Feathers since he's probably going to be an underdog.

It looks like most of my friends who won't be serving 10-12 years are going for Ninian, who was my first thought, but I'm really not sure yet.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Well first I don't think of Nowi like that, and I'm a robot anyway so I don't feel attraction

Even so, I think she deserves something for being over 1000 years old and still looking that young

I was way better looking when I was 1000.

Wow I actually have a choice for once on the having a unit (5*) front. And they pretty much match with who I'd debate between anyway. Hmm. Fae was one of my first 5 stars and lazer beam firing ball of fluff is a concept I like, young Tiki is pretty much original manakete and has older Tiki to shore up not playing her orginal games and Ninian who is well Ninian, dancing Ice dragon is awesome and I've actually played her game. 

Think I'm leaning towards Ninian but I'll have to wait till my advisor (aka younger sister) arrvies to consult on any lasting decisions.  

Or I could go with my favourite manakete with some workaround for how she dosen't exist in the game. 

Edited by goodperson707

I guess I should put my ID again for those on team Ninian who aren't on my friends list already.  the user name is Rain ID is 6148672165 I am running Innes for now but I can trade out to Nephenee or B! Ike if needed.

37 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

You could try sending out a brave bow archer with sword breaker then. Kills falchion users, Julia, and they even have a decent chance against Nowi!

I unfortunately don't have anyone with a brave bow... But speaking of brave, perhaps Brave Lyn would be a strong unit to send out...

I say all this knowing there's a more than 50% chance I might send out Beruka anyway, and change her if she's too much of an issue...

Literally just got another Ninian from the free summon. I guess she wants me to support her too!

19 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Send a request. Username is Bardth, lead is Cherche (for now).

Already have you on my friend list it seems. I'd prefer Nino for how well she works with a dancer, but Xander could work pretty well to counter opposing green units. I'm fine with either of those.

Do you guys have a preferance for a lead on my end? I'm currently going with Cherche, but I could also field a Hector, Nino, Ryoma or Klein  if you want (all 5*).

Edit: forgot I have more good reds now: also BK+1, Xander, Eldigan and Elincia are options.

Okay, I'll put out Nino as a lead for now. I might switch to Xander later though.

I personally don't have too much of a preference, but trying out Elincia would be nice!

EDIT:

8 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I guess I should put my ID again for those on team Ninian who aren't on my friends list already.  the user name is Rain ID is 6148672165 I am running Innes for now but I can trade out to Nephenee or B! Ike if needed.

Added you! Name is Anys and lead is Nino.

Edited by SageOfAnys

I’m going Fae for round one and Ninian after that near inevitable loss. Y!Tiki gets the third choice slot on account of being my first 5*. 

If you’re on Team Fae and want to add me go for it: 0028978737 (I’ve got Soren as lead)

now to decide if my rep will be Seliph or Ike...

Spoiler

jrIgPMH.pngbVknKXi.png

@Rezzy join Fae! The cutest of the underdogs!

5 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I’m going Fae for round one and Ninian after that near inevitable loss. Y!Tiki gets the third choice slot on account of being my first 5*. 

If you’re on Team Fae and want to add me go for it: 0028978737 (I’ve got Soren as lead)

now to decide if my rep will be Seliph or Ike...

Reveal hidden contents

jrIgPMH.pngbVknKXi.png

@Rezzy join Fae! The cutest of the underdogs!

I just might.  Fazilla was nice in FE6, and more Feathers is always nice.

I'd pick Ike, since DC is always nice.

Now to decide on my lead unit.  I wouldn't want to do Titania, since that would be double green.  I still have my Bridelia, but I'm open to using anybody.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Now to decide on my lead unit.  I wouldn't want to do Titania, since that would be double green.  I still have my Bridelia, but I'm open to using anybody.

To be fair, Fae's dragon form has lots of feathers.

the fluff is too much!

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yes! Join the floofy one!

I’ll probably go with Ike to start with, but I might alternate between him and Seliph a bit. If only because I’m rather proud of my Seliph’s build, and I just made him +2. :p

You can’t go wrong with Bridelia, she is a monster. Who else would you have that would be a good lead for the gauntlet?

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

Sent a request! My username is Alexmender (yeah...very original)

@Vaximillian Hey, we tend to go to the same teams now that I notice (glad to see a man of culture).

For this gaunlet I think I'll give Bike (+Atk -Spd), Tana (+Hp -Def), Lancina (neutral) and PA!Olivia (-Spd but dancer) If you want to use my DC Eirika you're out of luck, she's on vacation. Tell me which one you would prefer to get them ready to fight for Sophia!

Great! I would like to use BIke... I don't know about the rest.

PD: That DC Eirika, I'm amazed with these levels of love xD

46 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Yes! Join the floofy one!

I’ll probably go with Ike to start with, but I might alternate between him and Seliph a bit. If only because I’m rather proud of my Seliph’s build, and I just made him +2. :p

You can’t go wrong with Bridelia, she is a monster. Who else would you have that would be a good lead for the gauntlet?

My Titania is pretty good, an Ike of my own, Reinhardt, CYLyn, but everybody has her.  I'll have to see my best ones when I get off.

1 hour ago, SageOfAnys said:

Literally just got another Ninian from the free summon. I guess she wants me to support her too!

Okay, I'll put out Nino as a lead for now. I might switch to Xander later though.

I personally don't have too much of a preference, but trying out Elincia would be nice!

EDIT:

Added you! Name is Anys and lead is Nino.

Excepted the request.

Ok, I'm not even sure who to support this time!

I would like to support Fae, but I don't have her for bonus!!! I have a 5*Corrin but... I don't feel like supproting him... Maybe Tiki? I have  a 4* adult Tiki

I really don't know :l

Is there any M!Corrin supporters for the first round? I'm going with him the feathers and cheezing since I have him at Lv1 XDDD. After he loses I'm going with best dragon Ninian!! <3

My ID is 3584280908 in case any one wants to add. Am leading with Navarre atm, and will be switch things up between my faves/most built units when the gauntlet starts. Hopefully that'll also help a bit with the colour quests too. 

@Bartozio I'm looking forward to fighting with you again on Team Ninian after I get my ass kicked for feathers! See you soon! ~

( @EricaofRenais sent request, see you after I get beat up! ) 

Hmm... I have everyone except Young Tiki at lv1 so I could pick anyone, though I think I'll go Team Sophia for the feathers. After that, I'm not too sure.

If anyone wants to add me, ID is 8483353835. Currently lead is Reinhardt, but I'll change him later.

I just spent about 40 minutes drawing some low quality propaganda on my phone.

GkcRsII.pngDon’t draw on phones kids, my fingers hurt now. 

48 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My Titania is pretty good, an Ike of my own, Reinhardt, CYLyn, but everybody has her.  I'll have to see my best ones when I get off.

I don’t have CYLyn, but I suppose I would be in the minority. :’D

Supporting Ninian is pretty much a given. If she somehow falters I'll probably support Young Tiki, if she loses then I'll either hop to Sophia or Nowi, the latter will probably win the gauntlet if Ninian herself doesn't.

I'm obviously going to support adult Tiki! I've updated my profile picture in support of her. One must admire and respect the voice of Naga. She may not have won the summer gauntlet, but she shall exact her divine revenge in this one! Fellow friends of Tiki, feel free to add me at 8608857766. Together, let's show them what a true divine dragon is!

54 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Ok, I'm not even sure who to support this time!

I would like to support Fae, but I don't have her for bonus!!! I have a 5*Corrin but... I don't feel like supproting him... Maybe Tiki? I have  a 4* adult Tiki

I really don't know :l

Obviously support adult Tiki! We would welcome you to our celestial side!

40 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I just spent about 40 minutes drawing some low quality propaganda on my phone.

GkcRsII.pngDon’t draw on phones kids, my fingers hurt now. 

I don’t have CYLyn, but I suppose I would be in the minority. :’D

That actually came out pretty cute! It's more original than what I did, which was scour the internet for some nice art someone else already made, make some minor touch ups on Gimp, figure out how to delete backgrounds & add outlines, and then add a nice background. So here's a nice picture of Tiki for Team Tiki:

Spoiler

juPklN0.png

12 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Respect your elders, kids. Follow the most divine dragon in this gauntlet, and praise Tiki!

Praise Tiki!