Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

Oh, I forgot to mention this, but @DefaultBeep, you have been added. Hope you enjoy my PA!Azura.

Whoops, missed this, but thanks! I look forward to using her in the gauntlet!

Speaking of, it's getting close to starting, right? I can't wait to see how the teams stack up after the first hour.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rezzy I think Bridelia will do perfectly fine

I’ll be running my Ike upfront for the time being! And wow it is weird not having Soren as my lead.

Anybody else on team Fae feel free to add me 0028978737

Spoiler

bVknKXi.png

I’ve also got Seliph (who I might switch Ike out for just for the heck of it), bLucina, Valter, and Leon who are fully built if any of them would be preferred. 

4 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Oh dammit.... ;; that's my dream build for her... Q∆Q BIKE WHERE WERE YOU DAMMIT

Well anyway. I'm also rockin Team Tiki naturally, I'll have this Falchion-smashing gal as my leader if anyone wants to add me.

Screenshot_20170830-073407.png

She's less impressive now that Nephenee and the Slaying Lance exist ofc but she does her job lol. 

no takers? uwu no other Tol Tiki Team members around or is Oboro putting people off? =u=

I also got Ephraim, Spur Def 4 Robin, a -Spd Darting Blow Nephenee, a Ninian that isn't Triangle Adept...

Edited by BANRYU

Alllllllrighty. It's that time folks. Time for bloodshed, feathers, and salt. Bring it on! 

I'm repping Team Ninian this time around for sure. And my current leader is my +5 Merric. Hopefully he's useful to someone! 

Whoa, Nowi got way more points than Tiki in the first round. Like, 10,000 more. I was not expecting to see a multiplier already.

Edit: @DarkLordIvy

Wow Fae has a multiplier already. I honestly was not expecting that for the second hour. 

It seems that this is not a Nowi-exclusive thing then. I wonder if either of the other rounds have multipliers as well?

Edited by DefaultBeep

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Whoa, Nowi got way more points than Tiki in the first round. Like, 10,000 more. I was not expecting to see a multiplier already.

Edit: @DarkLordIvy

It seems that this is not a Nowi-exclusive thing then. I wonder if either of the other rounds have multipliers as well?

Looks like it’s multipliers all around at the moment. https://support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/7

Edited by DarkLordIvy

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

Looks like it’s multipliers all around at the moment. 

Yeah, I just checked the website. I didn't expect this gauntlet to be so... lopsided. Especially not between Adult Tiki and Nowi; I thought they were both about equal in popularity, if not Tiki more than Nowi.

So for my first battle I had two lv 40 allies even though my Sophia was level 5. I don't think any of my friends joined the VG yet at that point, but it was strange having two level 40s join with my Sophia against low level enemies.

Should've made friends with them but was tapping the screen too fast

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, I just checked the website. I didn't expect this gauntlet to be so... lopsided. Especially not between Adult Tiki and Nowi; I thought they were both about equal in popularity, if not Tiki more than Nowi.

Nether was I. I think I’m the most surprised by how big of a gain Ninian had in that first hour compared to everyone else. I wonder how she’ll fair in the later rounds. 

YES! Who has the biggest team around? Who is already proven to be best dragon? NINIAN THAT'S WHO!

...Ahem, wasn't expecting Ninian to be this popular. I figured she'd win the first round without to much problem and that she's have a chance to win the whole thing, but I really wasn't expecting her to almost triple everyone else.

Y!Tiki also got a bit more points then I was expecting, and F!Corrin and Nowi are doing worse then I expected. I guess Corrin just isn't as popular without a bikini huh?

19 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Nowi is both half naked, has some pretty solid Heroes art and is the better unit most of the time. Plus, Nowi seems to be much more popular in Japan than in the West, so when the Americans start waking up I think it'll get a tad more evened out.

I still think Nowi will win pretty handily though, don't get me wrong.

6 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Nether was I. I think I’m the most surprised by how big of a gain Ninian had in that first hour compared to everyone else. I wonder how she’ll fair in the later rounds. 

I wonder if anyone outside of Serenes Forest joined Ninian in a quest of vengeance for Lyn. I haven't seen it even mentioned here (and thank heavens for that), but I know a lot of people got a bit... passionate... when Lyn lost. If anyone did, it's a shame poor Fae had to be the victim; the chicken dragon does not deserve such a horrible beating.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Nowi is both half naked, has some pretty solid Heroes art and is the better unit most of the time. Plus, Nowi seems to be much more popular in Japan than in the West, so when the Americans start waking up I think it'll get a tad more evened out.

I still think Nowi will win pretty handily though, don't get me wrong.

I was going to say that Tiki would also have Shadow Dragon fans backing her up, but then I remembered that Young Tiki has her own spot here. And sure enough, Young Tiki has far more votes compared to her adult self. It'll be interesting to see how the scores change later on, if at all.

And hey, I'm on team Nowi myself, so I'm certainly not complaining; the immediate multiplier just took me by surprise.

Well I'll be damned. Not only is Ninian actually the juggernaut of this gauntlet but F!Corrin's following is significantly smaller than I'd thought it'd be. Ah well, I'll still fight to the bitter end for Lady Corrin and for the glory of Nohr!

At any rate, I'll leave my info here again for any others in Team F!Corrin who'd like to add me. I have Lobster Man Ryoma as my lead for now though I have plenty more to chose from.

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948
Lead: Ryoma (+Spd/-Def; Raijinto, Reposition, Luna, Fury 3, Vantage 3, Hone Spd 3, Quickened Pulse)
Other 5*s: https://imgur.com/a/HYlkg

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s three points, not two.

Curses, I changed the number of points mid-sentence. Also, did you know that in my language you can say "both" and then include more than two points? That's weird, I never understood that.