Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Oh wow, I just took a look at the current status and while most of it doesn't surprise me Ninian (even with what I assume is a multiplier)has a lot of points right now.

Anyway, I just learned that having friends is actually very useful and I don't have any. I'm going for Adult Tiki

Oh and I'll be using a Lv. 40 Julia with default skill set + Wings of Mercy. She does have a bad nature I think (I can't check right now but I think it's +spd/-atk). but she has never failed me in destroying dragon units. I could also use BraveLyn if she's considered better (I've only been playing this game for 2 weeks). 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

In an unexpected twist of fate, it seems Sophia vs F!Corrin is actually the closest match right now. Either Corrin fans screwed up during the multiplier, or I can't predict popularity at all.

When I looked 10 minutes ago or so FCorrin had a lot more votes, at least twice as much.

Just now, Hekselka said:

Yeah you're right. 

My only point of reference were the Brave gauntlet characters.

To be fair, it's generally not this bad. I mean, there's always characters getting runover in every round, but usualy at least one match is a little close (a bit like Lucina vs Lyn).

27 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

In an unexpected twist of fate, it seems Sophia vs F!Corrin is actually the closest match right now. Either Corrin fans screwed up during the multiplier, or I can't predict popularity at all.

Sophia: "What?"

@mcsilas

I think you're the only person on here who is on my friend's list and also supporting M!Corrin. I've put Reinhardt up for now, but just wanted to let you know that if you need any other colour then I'm happy to oblige :)

Urgh, had to cull my friend's list again. Every other Corrin supporter looks like they're also setting M!Corrin as their lead >.< I've had someone try to add me with M!Corrin as their lead. I'll give them a chance... and add them once this round of the gauntlet is over ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Too many Reinhardts, BH!Lyns and Dancers for my liking ... but my first multiplicator was ruined by a classic vantage Takumi while I had only two flyers alive. 

I am glad one of my Friends has a Firesweep Bow Lyn as their front char. I faced Triple hectors with: Shigure, my Ninian and Firesweepbow Lyn. Needless to say she basicly cleaned house with 2 (blue lol) Dancers at her back lol

Something else I wish people on Team Ninian would realize...putting a dancer as your lead, even if it's not Ninian or blue for that matter, probably isn't the BEST option. XD I think it's hilarious when I get teams of three dancers, and it's like, "Cool. Your job is to dance and you can't even do that." Granted, it's not as bad as getting three healers, but still....

51 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

@mcsilas

I think you're the only person on here who is on my friend's list and also supporting M!Corrin. I've put Reinhardt up for now, but just wanted to let you know that if you need any other colour then I'm happy to oblige :)

Urgh, had to cull my friend's list again. Every other Corrin supporter looks like they're also setting M!Corrin as their lead >.< I've had someone try to add me with M!Corrin as their lead. I'll give them a chance... and add them once this round of the gauntlet is over ^.^

Ah so that Reinhardt was yours? Neat!

I do need a bit more colourless though (as usual). Do you need anything from me for quests?

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I do need a bit more colourless though (as usual). Do you need anything from me for quests?

I cleared colourless second myself, actually, surprisingly. (We're not actually on the same team, just making a joke).

So I jumped on F-Corrin since she had a multiplier when I was looking around. It was either her or Fae. Seems Fae is projected to have a 9pm multiplier which would be great for me since I get up at 8pm to get ready for work. However, Fae is up against Ninian and I would much rather have a Ninian win. That and predictions are rarely perfect.

Chances are I'll have a lot more flags than multiplier rounds to spend on. Here I thought didn't have much of a life outside reading books, but apparently I have too much life to get multipliers! I just hope I can get the 2nd 8AM multiplier. I will be cutting it kinda close, too longer to get 200 flags than I thought.

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I cleared colourless second myself, actually, surprisingly. (We're not actually on the same team, just making a joke).

What are you missing? I cleared red and blue (thanks to your Tana!), but would need more colorless (4) and green (3). 

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but did they say how the multiplier is different this time?  The news says it's different, but doesn't say how.

Ooooooh, I am ticked. I had to burn a blessing to get the multiplier.

59db74fc93961_Screenshot_2017-10-09-09-03-421.thumb.png.543edfa83d8c09aa535288066a73506e.png

Quickened Pulse Reinhardt fyi. Also Neither of my buddies here had positionals. Both were basically default kits. Worse, seems both Rein and the second Julia were durable enough to take an attack from Camus. Not sure how Julia pulled it off, but Reinhardt was of course running Lance breaker.

Well I know not to include a blue as my party lead, but hey I thought that would be obvious if you were on a blue team! BTW, I have my Amelia up. Thinking of putting Minerva up instead since Armor and armor march aren't the most useful things in this format. But hey she is +6 which is probably my biggest merge!

Edited by Usana

38 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ah so that Reinhardt was yours? Neat!

Not yet, since I've mostly been getting someone's Corrin. I'd like to keep Cherche for now, if that's okay :)

When I'm on break, I'll switch over to Innes ^.^

Or I have PA Olivia or a -Atk +Spd Kagero, if you'd prefer either of those? Or even CYL Lyn. Forgot about her.

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Not yet, since I've mostly been getting someone's Corrin. I'd like to keep Cherche for now, if that's okay :)

When I'm on break, I'll switch over to Innes ^.^

That's fine, I need to go to sleep now anyway :)

Let me know what you need next when you're ready

22 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@phineas81707 That's what I could offer: 

Hide contents
  • Tana (Firesweep) 
  • Cordelia
  • Hinoka
  • NS!Corrin (Blarblade)
  • Ninian +3 (TA)
  • Camus
  • Clive
  • Azura
  • BH!Lucina (+SPD)
  • SF!Xander
  • Mae
  • Reinhardt
  • Ursula (Blarblade)

Ninian with Fort Dragons sounds nice to use it myself before Fae gets eliminated and other people get to play with the combination, but I can't say no to playing with Firesweep Tana.

(I've seen plenty of your Elincia, so I think I'll get it quick.)

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Ninian with Fort Dragons sounds nice to use it myself before Fae gets eliminated and other people get to play with the combination, but I can't say no to playing with Firesweep Tana.

(I've seen plenty of your Elincia, so I think I'll get it quick.)

Ok, Tana it is. Do you have some cool colorless (or green) units?  

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, Tana it is. Do you have some cool colorless (or green) units?  

Cool? No. You want a Brave Lyn, Klein, or Jaffar with minimal inheritance? Or a healer, 4* 39 Gordin, or 4* 40 Clarisse of no inheritance?

And I'm not sending out greens on principle.