Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Cheers to @Vaximillian. The first time I got your Sharena we were fighting a gang of three swordies.

Sharena is always there when it’s needed! She is really the best.

Too bad I’ve only got only one blue ally today.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, GinRei said:

Sent (Ginrei).  I believe I have Julia as my lead.

Got you! And @Eridras I think you added me so if that’s the case got you too. 

In other news, there is someone a couple spots below me in the rankings with a -res Ike who is for some incomprehensible reason running the panic ploy seal. 

Oho! It's time for another Voting Gauntlet~!
Bet you can't guess who I'm backing:

Spoiler

dxKNfRv.png

So fellow Team F!Corrin, including @Infinite Dreams and @Alkaid, my units are at your disposal again! As well as the mercy of the matchup system.
Currently, I've got Ryoma set as my lead - if another colour is needed for a quest or such, poke and I'll swap.

Speaking of units at one's disposal, this happened when I got @Infinite Dreams's Laslow earlier:

Spoiler

yPJBAWl.png
I'm so sorry your Laslow had to face his mother twice. D:
And lol this screenshot reminded me I had forgotten to switch my F!Corrin's skillset

Oh right,  if anyone else wish to add me feel free:

Friendcode: 7909740863
Summoner Name: Ilia

I have had the worst allies for this gauntlet while on Team Ninian.

Initially I had a decent Azura (But WHY do I need a second dancer) or a Level. 1. Dancing Inigo. THAT BUGGER got on my nerves and screwed me over so much I actually removed the person from my friend list. That's how bad I've been doing.

So I might need some allies. I have a 4* Palla with +Spd and base skills right now, so if that helps that'd be good to know.

35 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Request sent. I'm Frenzify in game. :)

Thanks! Got your Beruka right away and she proceeded to beat two falchions while the Tikis watched from the sidelines lol.

@Glennstavos You were saying about people having the team's poster unit as their leader?

I'm running two accounts, so I'll be semi-cheating and playing both sides of the bracket. Anyone can add either account, but please tell me who you are so I know.

Arilon is my main account, and will be playing for Adult Tiki. The FC is 4512744310, the current lead is Level 40 Our Boi™, but can be changed upon request. Marita is the(much weaker) secondary account, and will be playing for Young Tiki. The FC is 3988694626, with a Level 17 Lilina because the app hasn't lasted longer than five minutes without crashing unless I'm actively in a Voting Gauntlet or Arena Battle, making it a bit difficult to train my guys. I can change this one upon request as well, but as I mentioned before, it's much weaker than the main account. Also, if anyone knows how to make it stop crashing I'd love to hear it because I'd like to be of actual assistance to more than one team per Gauntlet but can't train the secondary account right now because crash. I've already tried deleting and redownloading the app before anyone suggests that.

Edited by SoulWeaver

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

What do you mean?  I thought the stacking multiplier was following the 0.1 increase every hour.  I though the threshold to trigger the multiplier was just lower.

Yeah, that is what I meant. I had heard it would activate at 2.5 instead of 10, though I am not sure where(here maybe?). And the spreedshet says the max difference is currently 3.1. Which seems to imply that the 2.5 could be right.

@Tactician_Iris Sent you a friend request. I really could use a non-blue on my friend list. This time It was Azure and a Corrin vs TA Inigo, Green Tome Elise, and Quickened Pulse Lance breaker Reinhardt. It is getting utterly ridiculous! Actually I am starting to wonder if any of the friends on my list are Team F!Corrin. While I did see an Azure on the list, I haven't seen any of the other units I have been getting.

Edit- Forgot to say Name is Grimoire, with Amelia lead. I can change that if needed.

Edited by Usana

10 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

Thanks! Got your Beruka right away and she proceeded to beat two falchions while the Tikis watched from the sidelines lol.

That's my deadly quiet assassin girl! I'm so proud of her. xD Almost makes me sad I can't use her myself without hampering my score.

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Got you! And @Eridras I think you added me so if that’s the case got you too. 

In other news, there is someone a couple spots below me in the rankings with a -res Ike who is for some incomprehensible reason running the panic ploy seal. 

I think Panic Ploy goes off of HP, unlike the other Ploy Skills.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I think Panic Ploy goes off of HP, unlike the other Ploy Skills.

Woops I wrote panic plot when I meant Attack Ploy. Oops! 

In other news I just had this match which adorably made it look like Fae had a pair of guardian angles or something. 

Spoiler

QuzTwD6.png

First time I’ve gotten your Bridelia so far Rezzy.

Amusingly that Hector has no weapon, something I didn’t realize until I realized he hadn’t countered the Bridelia I had sent in to soften him up for Fae. 

58 minutes ago, Usana said:

@Tactician_Iris Sent you a friend request. I really could use a non-blue on my friend list. This time It was Azure and a Corrin vs TA Inigo, Green Tome Elise, and Quickened Pulse Lance breaker Reinhardt. It is getting utterly ridiculous! Actually I am starting to wonder if any of the friends on my list are Team F!Corrin. While I did see an Azure on the list, I haven't seen any of the other units I have been getting.

Edit- Forgot to say Name is Grimoire, with Amelia lead. I can change that if needed.

Added you^^

For the last 5 matchups I keep getting reds - so the minute I spy a Reinhardt or a Linde  I scream a little internally since my F!Corrin is Atk+/Res-. :S

Edited by Tactician_Iris

Team Ninian folks, my id is 7048770922. My summoner's name is Lau with Brave!Roy as my lead. I can change it if you want, just let me know who you are if you add me, okay?

55 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Woops I wrote panic plot when I meant Attack Ploy. Oops! 

In other news I just had this match which adorably made it look like Fae had a pair of guardian angles or something. 

Hide contents

QuzTwD6.png

First time I’ve gotten your Bridelia so far Rezzy.

Amusingly that Hector has no weapon, something I didn’t realize until I realized he hadn’t countered the Bridelia I had sent in to soften him up for Fae. 

Hey, nice to see my Bridelia putting in work.  I've been seeing CYLyns everywhere this Gauntlet.  Somebody on my Friend List is running Fae for some reason.  There's always at least one.

Sending out an unarmed Hector is a grade A troll move.  Maybe they're trying to clear their Friend List.

EDIT: I wonder how many total people are on Team Fae.  I'm at Rank 2934 with a score of 287,331.  I stopped using Flags, so I've missed several potential multipliers, but I've only gone down about 1000 ranks.  My total rank is 11,351.  I plan to dump all my flags tomorrow, then which ever I can in the next round.  I'll hardly be able to play at all Friday and Saturday, so I'm not going to try to save any there.

If and when Fae loses, I'll probably go to Baby Tiki if she wins, then to Ninian in the finals if Tiki loses.

Edited by Rezzy

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

My goodness, F!Corrin is destroying Sophia, it makes me kind of sad but it was to be expected and at the very least the feathers for supporting her against the odds are nice.

Hah, you think that's bad? Have you been following Ninian vs Fae? Poor Fae has had two multipliers in a row now I think, and she's still 1.5 billion points behind. It makes me feel a little bad honestly...

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Hah, you think that's bad? Have you been following Ninian vs Fae? Poor Fae has had two multipliers in a row now I think, and she's still 1.5 billion points behind. It makes me feel a little bad honestly...

Haha, yeah I just noticed...That's a slaughter (chicken soup?) right there. I knew Ninian was popular but poor Fae has no chance.

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Don't feel bad, I'll have enough Feathers to cosplay as Fae by the time we're done.

I'm having more fun losing than I do winning, since when I'm supporting one of my faves, I'm worried that I'll get screwed over by the multiplier.

2 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

So fellow Team F!Corrin, including @Infinite Dreams and @Alkaid, my units are at your disposal again! As well as the mercy of the matchup system.
Currently, I've got Ryoma set as my lead - if another colour is needed for a quest or such, poke and I'll swap.

Sounds good! I'm on Sophia right now to dirtily grab some multiplier points for my cumulative score, but I'll be on team F Corrin next round!

I have my B Cordelia leading as usual but can always change it if needed. Right now @Vaximillian's Sharena is plowing through lvl 1 enemies while I cheese with a lvl 1 Sophia.

I feel bad for both Sophia and Fae getting destroyed so hard. I expected it of Sophia, but I was surprised to see Fae actually being the biggest punching bag. Especially when she's the only character in this gauntlet I actually have at 5* and use often. Poor chicken..

Edited by Alkaid

Does anyone know if Nowi had any multipliers after her first one? I went to sleep after that, but my rank is still about the same, which seems odd if there were more multipliers.

1 hour ago, Lau said:

Team Ninian folks, my id is 7048770922. My summoner's name is Lau with Brave!Roy as my lead. I can change it if you want, just let me know who you are if you add me, okay?

request sent. But seriously tier12 how that even happened?

5 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

request sent. But seriously tier12 how that even happened?

Accepted! Haha, I only use the Arena for the orbs, I'm not interested in the competitiveness or Tier 20. Too much hassle, and the game gets stale in large doses - and if you stop playing, you'll be knocked out of the tier.