Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

53 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Awww, poor Laz!  :o: 

--

Indeed RNG dealt a fate most cruel for poor Lazlow. :(

5 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Sounds good! I'm on Sophia right now to dirtily grab some multiplier points for my cumulative score, but I'll be on team F Corrin next round!

A Solider of Feather Fortune on the first round? :O

Then again, feathers are spiffy so I can't blame you :P

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gods, I just got in a match with an Effie (she's pretty vanilla but that attack is dope) and a fricken Gronnblade+ Inigo. What the hell is that? Unless Inigo is your husbando or something it makes no sense to kill a Nino to make Inigo a worse version of her, I mean a dancer isn't supposed to fight and dedicating a buff bot for them seems counterintuitive.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Gods, I just got in a match with an Effie (she's pretty vanilla but that attack is dope) and a fricken Gronnblade+ Inigo. What the hell is that? Unless Inigo is your husbando or something it makes no sense to kill a Nino to make Inigo a worse version of her, I mean a dancer isn't supposed to fight and dedicating a buff bot for them seems counterintuitive.

Maybe the person already had a +10 Nino and didn't need the 12th one?

12 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

A Solider of Feather Fortune on the first round? :O

Then again, feathers are spiffy so I can't blame you :P

Since my total score has been rather low on gauntlets where I'm on a top team all/most of the way through, I thought I'd give this a try for once to see if it would make much difference or not. :P

Since it was just Corrin, this seemed like an okay time to experiment. 'Cause you can bet I wouldn't if it was Camilla.

@Frenzify I love your Beruka! I've been getting her quite frequently, and it's been wonderful. I'm jealous! She's been doing quite well for me! She's been the most often character I've gotten out of my friend list.

Has any one who is friends with me gotten my PA Azura? Has she been good for you? Or should I change her? Let me know!

1 hour ago, CWGameplay said:

Your Eliwood just took 4 total damage from a Reinhardt and then killed on retaliation.  I've never been so happy in my life.

Nice to see that my Eliwood is working nicely. 

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Anyways, can we just rename this mode Chance Time now? It now contains as much bullshit and anarchy as a typical CT in a given game of Mario Party with the new multiplier threshold. Seriously, aside from being a feather dispensary, what's even the point of the VG existing anymore now if the winners of each round are now essentially picked at complete random?

I love the version in MP... 4 was it? The pachinko one. Reversal of Fortune!

First we will decide who will be giving! *Pulls back on the plunger and releases, firing the ball onto the board* Tybrosion!

Now we will decide who Tybrosion will be giving to! *Pulls back on the plunger and releases, firing the ball onto the board* Ice Dragon!

Now we will decide what Tybrosion will be giving! *Pulls back on the plunger and releases, firing the ball onto the board one last time* 

All their Orbs!

Congratulations! You just handed a whale something they have no shortage of. How does that make you feel?

Joking aside, I hope Ninian doesn't win. She looks nice, she's got the half-human thing going for her, she's not a divine, and she's not a loli. But I don't care for her overly shy personality or treatment whatsoever in FE7's plot. She's a cliched amnesiac special girl who just rubs me the wrong way. Beauty is scales deep with Ninian for me.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Joking aside, I hope Ninian doesn't win. She looks nice, she's got the half-human thing going for her, she's not a divine, and she's not a loli. But I don't care for her overly shy personality or treatment whatsoever in FE7's plot. She's a cliched amnesiac special girl who just rubs me the wrong way. Beauty is scales deep with Ninian for me.

This is the second gauntlet I just can’t give any damn about. The first one was the summer one.

Ninian is cute.

This new multiplier is amazing. Don't have to curse the part of the world I live in by not being awake during multipliers. Plus the winning side gets to partake far more often for more engaging rank results. I can comfortably save my flags for Day 2 of each round for maximum scoring knowing that multipliers will always be frequent. And I'm playing the mode more overall because a multiplier x1 score still adds up bit by bit.

Okay, temperature check. I know this sub forum loves the multiplier, so let me see hands for how great this change is.

4 hours ago, Tragonight said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is anyone here on Team Fae with a strong red unit as their lead? I'm mainly looking for a ranged unit or a Brave Roy (default Galeforce is fine), not Ike because I already have some of him. My current lead is +Res -Def Fury Julia with G Tomebreaker and Atk Ploy seal, if anyone wants that.

ID: 4044461686

(As a side note, if Fae loses, then I'll switch over to Nowi, because she's the only other unit that I have.)

I sent a request (still need one green win to solve the last quest). My lead is a Galeforce Elincia currently, but I could change to BH!Roy +1 or Celica. 

3 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Nice to see that my Eliwood is working nicely. 

Would you mind to share his built? I'm very happy with my DC Titania and consider to do something similar to Eliwood. 

14 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I burned all my flags ranking 262th (score 468k) now, no idea if that was smart

It wasn't. Used my flags on 3.x multipliers while I get 5.xs today. 

I was not expecting to end up with the problem of ending up with to many blue units poping up, but I’ve lost matches three times now over the course of the day because I keep ending up with physical blues against bIkes and Hectors that Fae can’t kill without help. 

Oh man. For a few short, glorious minutes, I was #50-- then (though unfortunately I failed to get a screencap of it RIP) # 1 7 on a!Tiki's leaderboard @____@ holy shit.

tumblr_oxki7h1hes1shnqb4o1_1280.png

....course, that was before I figured out how the new multipliers work and when I blew all my flags prematurely. Now I've got 100 to my name left for this round... ;; GDI there goes my amazing ranking... ;;; HOW AM I GONNA PROVE MY DEVOTION TO TIKI NOW ;;;;

It's time for another round of "For realz or you trollin', bro?" 

08bq5yd.png?1

Back when I had my 5 star Matthew as a lead, another guy with a 5 star Matthew friended me, and I decided, "Why not?" His Matthew is far superior. He even gave him Close Counter, and I've enjoyed using him this Gauntlet. Well, all that was left on the map was Hector. My plan was to let Matthew die on Hector but let Bonfire do a ton of chip damage first and then let someone else swoop in and finish him off. Well when I sent Matthew in and Hector couldn't counter, I was really confused.

Defiant RES....really? I'm pretty sure this is a +RES -ATK Hector...but Defiant RES? I understand being short on fodder...or even SP, but this is a +1 Hector. I can't even begin to think why someone might think this was a good idea.

8 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I feel urged to reply, as I have a Blade+ Inigo and my Nino is only +1.

Inigo is my favorite child character from Awakening; I wanted to put him above simple dancing -> have no TA to spare -> don't care about +10 Nino atm -> Blade makes him rather decent in my main Team with several buffs -> I have no regrets after killing a Nino. If I ever pull more Roys, I guess I'll give him Raven+TA, too, IF he is actually serviceable against Bow!Lyn and Reinhardt, but until then, my last TA belongs to Y!Tiki once (if) I get her to finally complete my dragon team..

In short, Blade makes him actually decent in offense and uniquely so with his dancing. I love him like that.

12 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Just ran into this monstrosity in the gauntlet:

Hide contents

LvaH6vM.png

rZSUkcE.png

The Bride Cordelia with 41 HP is my Summoner Support one, and the other is @Rezzy‘s

Is that you, @XRay?

Wait never mind it has Death Blow not LaD

Fae supporter reporting in. My FC is 297-063-1297. I have a fully built Brave Bride Cordelia as my rep, but I got some Blade mages of all colors if anyone needs them for questing.

Nope. I an pretty sure all three of mine run Swift Sparrow, and Quickened Pulse is pretty much glued to my Reinhardt.