214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Artistic rendition of this gauntlet’s lineup:

It's very well drawn, but I feel Ninians expersion is very out of character. Sophia is a bit questionable, but the rest look really great.

34 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Fae pulled ahead of Ninian. That's a multiplier breaker, right?

Is it confirmed that's how it's works? I thought it worked the same as usual, only they give multipliers faster.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I also heard shrek was planned for the next banner, does that mean it'll happen? :P

It was earlier on this thread, before we figured out what this new modified multiplier doohickey did.

Can we add 'poor communication' to the Voting Gauntlet's problems?

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

It was earlier on this thread, before we figured out what this new modified multiplier doohickey did.

Can we add 'poor communication' to the Voting Gauntlet's problems?

Yeah, they really didn't communicate things well. I mean, they posted the formula for what multiplier one can get, but I had to look at it for a few minutes before I could convince myself it was the same as before...

There's also the fact that they didn't say what the new thresh hold for getting a multiplier is, and they didn't update it on the official site. They should really get it toghether next time around.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Yeah, they really didn't communicate things well. I mean, they posted the formula for what multiplier one can get, but I had to look at it for a few minutes before I could convince myself it was the same as before...

There's also the fact that they didn't say what the new thresh hold for getting a multiplier is, and they didn't update it on the official site. They should really get it toghether next time around.

There's also the confusion about the mascot bonus since Day 1 (Hint, giving out the mascot does not give bonuses).

To be fair, they've normally been pretty good about it everywhere else.

11 hours ago, Astellius said:

@Frenzify I love your Beruka! I've been getting her quite frequently, and it's been wonderful. I'm jealous! She's been doing quite well for me! She's been the most often character I've gotten out of my friend list.

Has any one who is friends with me gotten my PA Azura? Has she been good for you? Or should I change her? Let me know!

Thanks! Glad she's been helping out. :)

I'd tell you how your Azura has been, but I don't think I've had her yet, unfortunately.

7 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Fae doesn't have a multiplier anymore, but is still losing. Does anyone know the details of how this affects the size of the multiplier, or are we all up the creek without a paddle on that one?

Going by Reddit it seems that the threshold is 1%, Nowi was losing by around .9% a few hours ago and she didn't get the Multiplier. 

7 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

I feel urged to reply, as I have a Blade+ Inigo and my Nino is only +1.

Inigo is my favorite child character from Awakening; I wanted to put him above simple dancing -> have no TA to spare -> don't care about +10 Nino atm -> Blade makes him rather decent in my main Team with several buffs -> I have no regrets after killing a Nino. If I ever pull more Roys, I guess I'll give him Raven+TA, too, IF he is actually serviceable against Bow!Lyn and Reinhardt, but until then, my last TA belongs to Y!Tiki once (if) I get her to finally complete my dragon team..

In short, Blade makes him actually decent in offense and uniquely so with his dancing. I love him like that.

I respect that, as you said he's your favorite and trying to make him the best he can be is awesome. It's just that his role as a dancer clashes too much with that of an offensive mage imo, his main role is to give his turn to his allies in order to either retreat or make them able to kill a second target while a Blade tome user job is to go and kill the enemy and then get danced/repositioned to get away from danger or go for another kill which is why seeing an Inigo with such contradicting roles shocked me.

Rip Chicken Baby.  I'm pretty sure Fae may be screwed over after that huge push from Ninian...  Even with the multiplier being up for a couple hours now she hasn't climbed all that much.

(Plz don't yell at me if I'm wrong I don't know the logistics of the system)

Corrin (the lone dude in this gauntlet) has been getting multipliers like crazy.  But I'm willing to burn my flags here, because my end-of-the-gauntlet score will be GLORIOUS.

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

So I just got a Bride!Cordelia with a Brave Bow and Vantage as an ally. I feel someone really likes wasting Lon'ques...

pretty sure the vantage is from 5* Gordan with Brave Bow+.

24 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Corrin (the lone dude in this gauntlet) has been getting multipliers like crazy.  But I'm willing to burn my flags here, because my end-of-the-gauntlet score will be GLORIOUS.

I really like this new lower Multiplier Threshold. It makes 2nd day more important than the first. But yeah the multipliers are crazy! Fae MIGHT win with the constant multipliers.

9 minutes ago, Clogon said:

I really like this new lower Multiplier Threshold. It makes 2nd day more important than the first. But yeah the multipliers are crazy! Fae MIGHT win with the constant multipliers.

Actually, the match between Fae and Ninian is the most certain, since Fae is predicted to have multiplier up for the rest of the round, but will still be 370 million behind. But both Nowi and Young Tiki are expected to get a multiplier on the final hour, but, if they don't they're probably going to lose, despite having the larger teams. The new multiplier is definitely making things even more random.

Either Team Fae has run out of flags or is saving what's left until the last few hours for the multiplier because the rate at which they're closing the gap is slowing down considerably. At the current rate, they're not going to be able to make up the difference even with a final rally.

26 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I remember it being Vantage 3, but maybe I misstook the icons.

It's doable if two Gordins are sacrificed.  One will give Brave Bow and Vantage (and maybe Shove).  The other (a 5*) will give Brave Bow+ and the last two levels of Vantage.

---

Currently, Young Tiki has the multiplier.  I don't know how much it is, but if the scores are any indication, it's probably less than the 6.6 multiplier Corrin had earlier.

48 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Either Team Fae has run out of flags or is saving what's left until the last few hours for the multiplier because the rate at which they're closing the gap is slowing down considerably. At the current rate, they're not going to be able to make up the difference even with a final rally.

I don't know about any other team Fae people, but I am saving 400 flags for the final multiplier so I can salvage my personal score.

49 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Currently, Young Tiki has the multiplier.  I don't know how much it is, but if the scores are any indication, it's probably less than the 6.6 multiplier Corrin had earlier.

The multiplier works the same as before. It's 3.1 on the first hour and increases by 0.1 each hour until the end of the round (7.5 on the last hour).