Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

Does anyone know when the public results will go live?

Likely when the next round begins in a few hours.

@eclipse I hope you like Bridelia.  I'll be hopping aboard Male Corrin next round.

Welp I ended with an army rank of 1551, which nets me 2100 feathers.

Looking at the next round, I'll probably join M!Corrin next round, since he's likely to be the biggest underdog.

I managed to get in a few good matches for Fae even though I was hanging out with my friends. Also, I managed to get in a random multiplier right before the final hour that boosted me up a rank, so that was nice. Also, I expected Fae to lose to Ninian. It's just my Roy vs. Ike, where I liked them both but went with the one I knew was going to lose because I wanted to support them both. Now onto team Ninian!

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Fae almost pulled it off, unless it's a greater than 7.5:1 ratio, any upset is possible, and we just had half of them in the last round.

Hm...M. Corrin's average wasn't much higher than Fae's, and Ninian was already 6.6:1 over Fae.  If enough people join Ninian over M. Corrin, maybe we could hit this 7.5:1 ratio!

(Unlikely, to be sure, but it would be pretty funny to see a runaway match despite the developers burdening us with this multiplier precisely to avoid such an occurrence.)

2 minutes ago, Rezanator said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is fem Corrin a viable unit with the right modifications or is she a lost cause?

My 5-star +Spd Female Corrin has 40 Atk, 37 Spd, and 34 Def (and 18 Res because -Res but that's not important), which is pretty solid besides the iffy Atk. Triangle Adept, +Atk boon, or just some seals or other A skills can make her work even better. She's not one of the best units, but I certainly wouldn't call her a lost cause.

Rank #1,457. Don't think that glitched multiplied round counted to my preview score. Awesome.

Well, Team Ninian, no hard feelings. So not hard, in fact, that I brought a little friend.

Spoiler

CO1FvAh.png

With Fortify Dragons, she can take on Brave Lyns up to +8. I'll leave you to figure the rest out.

13 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

My dog would love you. 

I like dogs, dogs are great.

But cats are awesome.

I mean, I have one dog and three cats.

Edited by Vaximillian

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How can you kill one that has never lived?

I suppose if they actually are an android, we'd be more shutting them down as opposed to killing them.

Anyways, I'll leave my info here for all the new F!Corrin people in case you wish to add me.

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948
Lead: Ryoma

I just went to my Home screen, and Ninian and Eliwood showed up right next to each other, staring at me.

They know.

They know what Ninian did to poor Fae.

And they're coming for me next.

Fir was also there, but I don't think that meant anything.

Edit: Also, @DarkLordIvy, I hope you don't mind, but I made a slight change to my signature, at least until the next round starts.

Edited by DefaultBeep

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I suppose if they actually are an android, we'd be more shutting them down as opposed to killing them.

Anyways, I'll leave my info here for all the new F!Corrin people in case you wish to add me.

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948
Lead: Ryoma

It’s still not death. That what was switched off can still be switched on, while death is irreversible.

Do I have you in my friend list? I’m not sure. Can you hit me with an invite? The ID’s in the signature, but if you can’t see it I’m going to send you a request right after I deal with a fucking 40 Def Saizo with Close Def with an all-melee flier team. Thanks 10th stratum.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But cats are awesome.

I love dogs and cats equally 

But all I’ve got is the one doggo for now. 

My dog definitely prefers cats to other dogs though. 

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But cats are awesome.

6 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I love dogs and cats equally 

But all I’ve got is the one doggo for now. 

My dog definitely prefers cats to other dogs though. 

I have 1 cat, 2 parakeets, and 2 children.

Glad I supported Male Corrin. The fact that the multiplier was so high is the reason he won, ( Waits to be crucified by young Tiki supporters. ) I just realized: Male Corrin is the only guy in this gauntlet.