Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Likely when the next round begins in a few hours.

@eclipse I hope you like Bridelia.  I'll be hopping aboard Male Corrin next round.

Sweet, thanks~!  Leon is  still my main, so enjoy the bow overkill~!

13 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I honestly can't believe that some people actually want a Corrin mirror final.

Eh, Alfred said it best:

"Some men [and/or women in this case] just want to watch the world burn."

Personally, an all-Corrin final wouldn't kill me as I don't hate them but hopefully it won't come to pass for your sake.

Wait what, M Corrin won? Guess i got extra feathers then?

i was planning to go to Ninian on my main after Sophia lost but wow Adult Tiki won! Good on her, I love her too, nice and surprising that she beat the Nowi juggernaut

now i'm not sure who to choose between Tiki or Ninian. I connect more to Tiki but Ninian has a solid following and maybe 500 extra feathers if she wins her round. I guess ranking is tricky there though...?

It would have been fun if the Christmas-season gauntlet (provided there even is a gauntlet anymore) featured the Christmas cavaliers.

Too bad we don’t have enough of them in the game. It’s Cain and Abel, Sully and Stahl, and that’s it. Saizo and Oscar are alone without counterparts.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It would have been fun if the Christmas-season gauntlet (provided there even is a gauntlet anymore) featured the Christmas cavaliers.

Too bad we don’t have enough of them in the game. It’s Cain and Abel, Sully and Stahl, and that’s it. Saizo and Oscar are alone without counterparts.

They could kinda stretch it and have Roderick and Luke, but it would work better if Cecil/Cecille (was her name different in the CYL poll?) was in Heroes, since she's an actual red (sometimes pink) cavalier, while the other two are both more green. I wouldn't mind if Saizo and Oscar were used too though, since at least they're the red and green ones respectively, which would be fine if they split the blocks by colors.

Just now, Mercenary Kiara said:

What Kind of corn? There are 2 to choose from. :P

Corn on the cob with butter sounds really good, haha XD

But since I'm going to join team Ninian next round, guess I'll munch on male Corrin first.

Did Male Corrin really cause an upset? That makes him incredibly compelling as next rounds biggest loser to join but...he's the only of the eight characters here that I've never pulled, blast! It may still prove worth it for my cumulative rank, however. And I suspect many of Young Tiki's supporters will join the adult version, so that's a no go.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They could still find a way to shoehorn Kieran and Kaze into the game before the holiday season. I have a tiny bit of hope for this. 

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

They could still find a way to shoehorn Kieran and Kaze into the game before the holiday season. I have a tiny bit of hope for this. 

I just hope Kieran gets in. Cain's voice actor is perfect for Kieran, and we're desperately in need of another axe cav.

Edit: Shoot, I swore I hit edit on my post.

Edited by Glennstavos

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

They could kinda stretch it and have Roderick and Luke, but it would work better if Cecil/Cecille (was her name different in the CYL poll?) was in Heroes, since she's an actual red (sometimes pink) cavalier, while the other two are both more green.

She’s Cecil in the CYL poll. Then again, they didn’t bother to do anything to the atrocious names of the Thracia cast (what kind of a name even is Machyua) so yeah.

I just want new characters, not seasonal recycling. Also adding Cecil(le) would allow me to make a dyslexic’s nightmare team of Celica, Cecil, Celice, and Cecilia.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

But since I'm going to join team Ninian next round, guess I'll munch on male Corrin first.

The convos were fun, enjoy your ban. :P:

Then again, I'm happy that the guy I was backing won. . .but I feel kind of dirty for going against my first 5*.  So eh.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Sounds Delicious!? i personally prefer Popcorn. XD

Well looks like we are rivals in the next round. Good Luck! :)

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

She’s Cecil in the CYL poll. Then again, they didn’t bother to do anything to the atrocious names of the Thracia cast (what kind of a name even is Machyua) so yeah.

I just want new characters, not seasonal recycling. Also adding Cecil(le) would allow me to make a dyslexic’s nightmare team of Celica, Cecil, Celice, and Cecilia.

Huh, I actually thought they had changed it to Cecille in the poll, for some reason. Well, "changed" as in "from the fan translation I used", but whatever. I'll take Cecil Harvey in my Fire Emblem, even if I'm iffy on FF4 overall.

I'm incredibly curious how they'll handle Milady's name in translation. I know it's an actual reference (I think to a character in a Shakespeare play?), but it looks so awkward without that knowledge that I could see them changing it to Melody or something instead.

I think I made a post in a Warriors thread about a team comprised of Sheeda, Sheena, Shanna, and Sonya, which is probably the closest we can get to that right now.

3 minutes ago, Mercenary Kiara said:

Sounds Delicious!? i personally prefer Popcorn. XD

Well looks like we are rivals in the next round. Good Luck! :)

Good luck to you as well, haha. After all, win or lose, this gauntlet should be fun :P:

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The convos were fun, enjoy your ban. :P:

Oh you XD

Edited by Sunwoo

So, Fae is out? I have honestly no idea whom to support now. Perhaps Ninian, who has been one of my first 5* and got most merges. 

3 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Assist: Reposition 

Special: Iceberg

A Skill: Distant Counter

B Skill: Vantage (odd but it did wonders for me in the TT mini)

C: Hone Cavalry (I had too many Gunters so I fed one to Eliwood)

Seal: Distant Defense

It's still experimental but he works nicely as a mage killer. If you have extra Eliwoods, it'd benefit him greatly to get some merges on to get that res as high as it can possibly get. Mine's at +8 merges at the moment. 

Cool, thank you! Perhaps I will promote Eiliwood as well, but he won't see any merges (wow +8 !). Gem + QR was great on Titania, I was thinking to do the same on him. Not sure if his nature +ATK -HP is ok, or if I should wait for a +RES -SPD one. 

Oh wow, getting victory feathers today as an A!Tiki supporter was something I didn't expect after Nowi generally had more points most of the time.

M!Corrin won huh? Well here's hoping the Y!Tiki supporters will join us against F!Corrin because we'll need all the help we can get against her.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

close enough, it’s Alexandre Dumas. And, IIRC, she was Melady in the poll. My speculation table uses the CYL spellings.

Cecille was in the HoS New Mystery fan translation.

I will confess that my knowledge of literature, especially that far back, is very limited; I only knew that much from reading notes on the FE6 translation patch thread. I Googled Melady out of curiosity, and I learned that it's a name as well, with a meaning that even matches her personality fairly well. I'd be perfectly fine if they kept it as her name.

...I guess I got her names backwards then, because I'm pretty sure that's the one I used. I'm not sure where I thought I knew her as Cecil from before that. Maybe the original TCG? Cecil is her name there too, but I didn't think I would've gone off of that... Oh well.

I still hate the multiplier mechanics for it's sheer arbitrary nature. I still think the scores should be based on something like the arena, where performance matters, and the sheer number of the fans doesn't. I'm still glad that Tiki won, but it feels cheap. The gauntlet just doesn't even make sense anymore, with its arbitrary multiplier. And I still really don't want any Corrin to win, and will put aside my hate for the multiplier if it helps defeat them. Sorry Corrin fans.

Edited by Frenzify

18 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

I still hate the multiplier mechanics for it's sheer arbitrary nature. I still think the scores should be based on something like the arena, where performance matters, and the sheer number of the fans doesn't. I'm still glad that Tiki won, but it feels cheap. The gauntlet just doesn't even make sense anymore, with its arbitrary multiplier. And I still really don't want any Corrin to win, and will put aside my hate for the multiplier if it helps defeat them. Sorry Corrin fans.

But if there were no multipliers, there would be no reason to have the gauntlet, you could just check the Choose your legends gauntlet for the results.

17 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

But if there were no multipliers, there would be no reason to have the gauntlet, you could just check the Choose your legends gauntlet for the results.

This I agree with. It makes it more interesting.