Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

14 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Corrin: 28,295,945

Ninian: 229,735,070

Ninian, calm down girl! We've only just begun :P:.

This just reinforces my belief that the Blazing Blade fans are the most devoted fans out there. I bet they've already got a secret society running where they meet every Tuesday, and they've all got a portrait of Ninian on their nightstands.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Thane said:

This just reinforces my belief that the Blazing Blade fans are the most devoted fans out there. I bet they've already got a secret society running where they meet every Tuesday, and they've all got a portrait of Ninian on their nightstands.

Lyn/Ninian, the One True Pairing of FE7.

16 minutes ago, Thane said:

Pretty sure most would have a Lyn portrait, but the rest sounds pretty accurate.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Pretty sure most would have a Lyn portrait, but the rest sounds pretty accurate.

Well I didn't want to assume you were into busty 15-year-olds, so Ninian sounded more tasteful.

5 hours ago, MiracleMuffin said:

You know, I joined M!Corrin's team for the feathers... hoping to jump ship to Ninian thinking he would lose the first round.

I didn't expect this. Welp, I guess I'll carry on with the corn. 

Same here. But I joined M!Corrin because he is my favorite among others, Ninian being close second... I didn't think he'll win, considering all the multipliers we have. Well, time to use again all my flags. XD

Ninian, I'll be with you for the final.

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I'll have you know she was a busty 18-year-old in the western version

Lyn’s Age Change

Lyn’s age was changed from 15 to 18, and the story was also changed to say that Madelyn eloped 19 years ago. However in Kent and Wallace’s C Support (1 year later) it is still mentioned that she eloped 17 years ago.

You play a game of lies!

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Shouldn't have, but that's what the multipliers do.  It seems we'll be getting upsets more often than not now, but I guess they just want it to be Blue Shell Gauntlet.

@DarkLordIvy @Glaceon Mage Who are you guys going to?  I'll be heading to Male Corrin, but that's mostly for feathers and not getting attached to this gauntlet, since I think the mechanics are dumb.

I went with Ninian, because she's the only one of the four left I'm particularly fond of.  ATiki is okay, but I really hope the finals aren't Corrin vs Corrin.

24 minutes ago, Thane said:

Amazing, Ninian fans were were ahead of their time.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

Oh wow, I was not expecting both Y!Tiki and Nowi to lose. At the very least Ninian still won, and I got rank 255 for some nice feathers this round (who said only people on the losing team get lots of feathers?).

@ruruo What the hell did you guys do? I thought the plan was that you guys would weaken Tiki and then join us to deliver the final blow. Oh well, guess we'll just beat you guys up a little before recruiting you then.

I guess there's been a change of tactics. We thought to just beat them up for you, since fighting us would probably be even easier than Y!Tiki. 

Surprised Nowi lost as well, since I thought her team would be much bigger than A!Tiki's, and surprised we won as well, since I think we were smaller than Y!Tiki too. I actually wonder how big A!Tiki's team is now since I would imagine most of Y!Tiki joining them. 

Has the % for triggering the multipliers been published yet? Because atm I have no idea wtf is going on with them (just that we're getting a lot more than usual) 

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

We seem to be doing the Gaius early, so... never?

I'm hoping not never.

Oh wow, I thought these massive multipliers would guarantee at least 2-3 comebacks. And I learned a new metaphor ... 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Oh wow, I thought these massive multipliers would guarantee at least 2-3 comebacks. And I learned a new metaphor ... 

Doing the Gaius (origin 2017/10/11): To win so thoroughly that not even a miracle would save the opponent.

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Doing the Gaius (origin 2017/10/11): To win so thoroughly that not even a miracle would save the opponent.

Well, of course there's no Miracle, Mist isn't competing! :P:

The good news is that Corrin is catching up, albeit really slowly. We'll see a bonus round in a few hours from now.

The bad news is that it may be our one and only bonus.

Corrin is definitely spending flags a little too early though, 28 million x3 is not 200 million.

Edited by Korath88

53 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lyn/Florina, the One True Pairing of FE7.

FTFY

Anyways, I'm pretty surprise A!Tiki has a closer match with F!Corrin, but I still think the multiplier should just go.

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

The good news is that Corrin is catching up, albeit really slowly. We'll see a bonus round in a few hours from now.

Why one and only?

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I can see us getting a second one. It will probably be tommorow though. M!Corrin is going to drown in multipliers it seems...