Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

30 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...And surely it's equally as likely, if not more so, with any other unit- people should just be smart and not use units that screw over the mascot, under the assumption that the heaviest hitters in their party are using the mascot?

I'm thoroughly confused now.  I thought you were upset that a strong opponent had appeared.   What units do you feel people shouldn't donate?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

I'm thoroughly confused now.  I thought you were upset that a strong opponent had appeared.   What units do you feel people shouldn't donate?

Ninians/dancers and blue units when you're on Team Ninian, and should be expecting your teammates to be using Ninians themselves?

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

I think I'm going to head to M!Corrin because he was my first 5* and my other choice is Ninian and I've already lost a bunch of feather going to Nowi so I'm getting those feathers to finish my Boey.  Idk I haven't chosen yet.  I have all of the candidates so it doesn't bother me who I choose I'm just kind of down on this since this multiplier is just getting insane to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if Ninian lost this entire gauntlet.

Hey, maybe you'll get my Bridelia.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

I think I'm going to head to M!Corrin because he was my first 5* and my other choice is Ninian and I've already lost a bunch of feather going to Nowi so I'm getting those feathers to finish my Boey.  Idk I haven't chosen yet.  I have all of the candidates so it doesn't bother me who I choose I'm just kind of down on this since this multiplier is just getting insane to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if Ninian lost this entire gauntlet.

Hey, maybe you'll get my Bridelia.

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Ninians/dancers and blue units when you're on Team Ninian, and should be expecting your teammates to be using Ninians themselves?

Well, I guess I never considered that, considering the fact that many of us don't even own Ninians and are quite happy when one shows up.

Some of us casuals are playing and supporting based on units we just plain like.

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

Well, I guess I never considered that, considering the fact that many of us don't even own Ninians and are quite happy when one shows up.

Some of us casuals are playing and supporting based on units we just plain like.

...It's still kind of a courtesy? Especially since, if there's one person you don't want to be sabotaging to RNG, it's the people with the bonus units? Also, a friendly Ninian doesn't grant you bonus points.

(I've been in that situation too. It's fine if you don't have Ninian, but if you do, there's no real reason not to use her).

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...It's still kind of a courtesy? Especially since, if there's one person you don't want to be sabotaging to RNG, it's the people with the bonus units? Also, a friendly Ninian doesn't grant you bonus points.

(I've been in that situation too. It's fine if you don't have Ninian, but if you do, there's no real reason not to use her).

Though, that assumes a level of involvement that the vast majority of players don't have.  I continuously see people talking about strategy and coordination, ignoring the fact that most players aren't uncaring about strategy; they're unaware that there are even considerations of strategy in what is advertised as a simple voting event!  If I weren't a member of these boards, I certainly wouldn't know anything about the multiplier or even the bonus units.

And I know that donated units don't grant bonuses, but it's still fun getting to use Ninian at least a little, since summoning her is so unlikely.

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

In team Fae I was used to have the multiplier almost all the time, when can I expect one for team Ninian? 

If M!Corrin behave like Fae, Ninian will get 1-3 multipliers all round, building an huge lead each time.  Depending on when her last one comes tomorrow, she could get upset like Tiki.  A Corrin v Corrin finals will have me giggling at the massive amount of anti-3DS games salt.  

4 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

If M!Corrin behave like Fae, Ninian will get 1-3 multipliers all round, building an huge lead each time.  Depending on when her last one comes tomorrow, she could get upset like Tiki.  A Corrin v Corrin finals will have me giggling at the massive amount of anti-3DS games salt.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10CkPCr_hG9aLBMnTrxErTKbdlg8IAjE5txotl_UWsM4/htmlview

Unless M.Corrin picks up considerably, it's entirely possible that Ninian won't get any more multipliers.

4 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10CkPCr_hG9aLBMnTrxErTKbdlg8IAjE5txotl_UWsM4/htmlview

Unless M.Corrin picks up considerably, it's entirely possible that Ninian won't get any more multipliers.

That tracker is broken on the Ninian vs Corrin section.

We may or may not get a second multiplier, but if we do, it will basically guarantee our victory.

Also, anti 3ds salt? Every gauntlet except the previous one was won by a 3ds character. How many more until the 3ds FE fans are satisfied?

Edited by Korath88

I laughed when I saw the score after Ninian's multiplier. I knew she'd get ahead, but I didn't expect her to gain 4 billion points. Glad I chose Corrin this round, looks like he's bound to get tons of multipliers.

Just now, Korath88 said:

That tracker is broken on the Ninian vs Corrin section.

We may or may not get a second multiplier, but if we do, it will basically guarantee our victory.

It's broken for future trends, but if you follow a slope matching the initial growth from the current point, Corrin doesn't come anywhere near triggering a multiplier.

I'm against the multiplier and the upsets in general, but I have to admit I'd kind of like to see Ninian vs Tiki next round; mainly just because I'm sure that having both Corrins knocked out before the finals will be extremely upsetting to Camilla.  I'm pretty sure trying to aggravate a fictional character is the best way to vote in this gauntlet.  XD

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Also, anti 3ds salt? Every gauntlet except the previous one was won by a 3ds character. How many more until the 3ds FE fans are satisfied?

And here we go with anti-3DS salt again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Already!

Edited by Vaximillian

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And here we go with anti-3DS salt again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Except every time a character from the older games has a shot at winning, someone always starts accusing anti 3ds bias for it. Either that or hoping to see a Corrin vs Corrin final "just to see the salt". I didn't even start that argument.

The concept of wanting a character to win just to piss off others simply does not sit well with me. Trying to use "anti 3ds salt" to shift the blame just makes it worse.

Edited by Korath88

I passed on spending many flags on the first Ninian multiplier because I assumed there would be plenty more later, like with Young Tiki.

That was a mistake.

Just now, Othin said:

I passed on spending many flags on the first Ninian multiplier because I assumed there would be plenty more later, like with Young Tiki.

That was a mistake.

Yeah.  I figured Ninian would be more popular, but this is ridiculous!

How much of M.Corrin's support comes from Camilla's alternate accounts?  (Perhaps all of Nohr is commanded to vote for M.Corrin on pain of death?)

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Screenshot_20170830-073407.png (she has Def+1 seal currently instead of HB but yeah not too different)

Team Tiki. Jussayin'. -finger guns out of the room-

37 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Except every time a character from the older games has a shot at winning, someone always starts accusing anti 3ds bias for it. Either that or hoping to see a Corrin vs Corrin final "just to see the salt". I didn't even start that argument.

The concept of wanting a character to win just to piss off others simply does not sit well with me. Trying to use "anti 3ds salt" to shift the blame just makes it worse.

Actually, there isn't an argument here and even if there was, you did start it.  All I did is express bemusement about the readily apparent hate that goes around for the 3DS games.  I'm not sure why you even felt a need to comment on that.

Whether it sits well with you or not, you proved my point.  

Edited by kcirrot