Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

@Res @MaskedAmpharos Since you guys haven't been on Heroes for a while, I went ahead and took you guys off my Friend List.  I hate to do it, but if you guys start playing again, feel free to send me a new request, and I'll try to put you back on.  I hate the insanely low Friend Cap.

19 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I could send you a unit. Want my PA!Azura,  Julia, Nowi, Roderick, or M!Robin?

What's your Friend Code?  Any would be good.

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

If you want to add another person/have space I have a Hinoka in my lead right now since you want blues :) 

Request sent. I'm Rezzy with Bridelia.

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I've got my +1 +Atk/-Res Julia up right now, if you'd like/have room in your Friend List.

Request sent.  I'm Rezzy with Bridelia, or am I?  Maybe I'm an imposter.

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Let's just say right now I don't exactly have access to my phone heh

So

I haven't collected arena rewards, haven't done BHB, haven't even picked a new team for the gauntlet yet...

I sense a story behind this.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Your senses are accurate

Though I do not wish to discuss heh

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Word to the wise

Never lose your phone

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Res @MaskedAmpharos Since you guys haven't been on Heroes for a while, I went ahead and took you guys off my Friend List.  I hate to do it, but if you guys start playing again, feel free to send me a new request, and I'll try to put you back on.  I hate the insanely low Friend Cap.

What's your Friend Code?  Any would be good.

Request sent. I'm Rezzy with Bridelia.

Not sure if you still need some Team MCorrin help, but I have Inigo set up: code 9955024635

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The lack of Titania makes me suspicious, but I'll trust you for now. Accepted. Also your Bride Cordelia is insane, and makes me want to actually build my own, even if I can't get her any merges at this point. What's her boon/bane?

4 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

Not sure if you still need some Team MCorrin help, but I have Inigo set up: code 9955024635

Request sent.  I'm the one pretending to be Rezzy with Cordelia fantasizing about Chrom as my lead.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

The lack of Titania makes me suspicious, but I'll trust you for now. Accepted. Also your Bride Cordelia is insane, and makes me want to actually build my own, even if I can't get her any merges at this point. What's her boon/bane?

I switched out Titania in the first round, since I was on Team Fae for the first round, but if people like, I could switch back to my Titania.

Oh, have you gotten my Bridelia.  I think she's -HP+Spd and got 4 merges.  I kept getting Cordelia when I was trying to get Lyn.  Blessing in disguise, I guess?  She's my highest merger.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Request sent.  I'm the one pretending to be Rezzy with Cordelia fantasizing about Chrom as my lead.

I switched out Titania in the first round, since I was on Team Fae for the first round, but if people like, I could switch back to my Titania.

Oh, have you gotten my Bridelia.  I think she's -HP+Spd and got 4 merges.  I kept getting Cordelia when I was trying to get Lyn.  Blessing in disguise, I guess?  She's my highest merger.

A Bridal Blessing in disguise

Well, that was a banner were colourless hell was worth it All I had were multiple Saizos and Niles(es?)

But yeah received her straight away. Merges are a power to behold :O

Still at 3/5 for both greys and greens. People don’t seem to want to put them forward.

@LordFrigid: yay, Sharena! Your Caeda has been relatively common for me this round. She’s wonderful ♥

Edited by Vaximillian

I would much appreciate the wonderful Titania. I still haven't been able to pull a Titania of my own.  I also am lacking of greens for the green quest.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I'm fine with either one, personally. They both seem great, from what I remember of your Titania. 

Not yet, I just checked her skills in my Friend List out of curiosity. I was in the same boat; I wanted Lyn more, but never got her, and didn't have enough orbs or money to try very much. Now I realize how lucky I was to get even my single +Res/-Def Cordelia. I'll probably build her up myself once I completely finish Clarisse.

Also, @mcsilas, @kcirrot, mind if I send a friend request? I could still use more people on team Male Corrin, if you have the space in your Friend List.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I would much appreciate the wonderful Titania. I still haven't been able to pull a Titania of my own.  I also am lacking of greens for the green quest.

Okay, I'll put my Titania out there for a while.

If anyone wants Bridelia back, let me know and I'll switch back before I go to bed tonight.  (Conversely, @Anime27Arts let me know if you finish your Green quest)

Colorless was pretty quick for me this time, not sure if everybody else was getting Archers, too.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Still at 3/5 for both greys and greens. People don’t seem to want to put them forward.

@LordFrigid: yay, Sharena! Your Caeda has been relatively common for me this round. She’s wonderful ♥

Yay.

As much as I enjoy having Caeda for my rep, I can put up a green for a bit if you want; your choice of Julia or Cherche. You probably don't want any of my colorless units though (actually, I think I might have a Kagero hiding somewhere).

... Man, how many orbs have I wasted trying to get Ninian? And if I see yet another Sully...

But anyway, I am feeling sorry for team Male Corrin. He deserves the attention that Female Corrin has, but Ninian keeps whamming on him. I mean, I'm still supporting Ninian, but I wish Corrin had a greater chance. I'd be content if he even won.

10 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@Rezzy My FC is 6980436612. I can put any of those units I listed above as my unit if you want me to.

Request sent.  Your current PAzura would be great.

7 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

... Man, how many orbs have I wasted trying to get Ninian? And if I see yet another Sully...

But anyway, I am feeling sorry for team Male Corrin. He deserves the attention that Female Corrin has, but Ninian keeps whamming on him. I mean, I'm still supporting Ninian, but I wish Corrin had a greater chance. I'd be content if he even won.

I think it's mathematically impossible for Corrin to beat Ninian.  He's got a worse ratio than Gaius vs Corrin had.

24 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm fine with either one, personally. They both seem great, from what I remember of your Titania. 

Not yet, I just checked her skills in my Friend List out of curiosity. I was in the same boat; I wanted Lyn more, but never got her, and didn't have enough orbs or money to try very much. Now I realize how lucky I was to get even my single +Res/-Def Cordelia. I'll probably build her up myself once I completely finish Clarisse.

Also, @mcsilas, @kcirrot, mind if I send a friend request? I could still use more people on team Male Corrin, if you have the space in your Friend List.

No problem, I'll add you in fact.

I might actually change to Delthea though if archers are too common for people.

24 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

No problem, I'll add you in fact.

I might actually change to Delthea though if archers are too common for people.

20 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

As much as I enjoy having Caeda for my rep, I can put up a green for a bit if you want; your choice of Julia or Cherche.

I loved getting your Julia in the previous gauntlet. If I need greys so much, I can put my own Kagero during off-bonus hours anyway.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I loved getting your Julia in the previous gauntlet. If I need greys so much, I can put my own Kagero during off-bonus hours anyway.

Off Bonus Hours?  What are those?

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Call out to Team Male Corrin.  I am in need of Blue and Green allies.  I'm at 1/5 for both right now.

If you're still looking for people, I could put a +3 Azura or a +10 Nino as my lead. 

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Request sent.  Your current PAzura would be great.

I think it's mathematically impossible for Corrin to beat Ninian.  He's got a worse ratio than Gaius vs Corrin had.

Well the prediction sheet put Corrin as the winner earlier, but considering it's unpredictable long term, it might be out of the realm of possibility at this point. 

Off Bonus Hours?  What are those?

Here in team femCorrin we do have there. Shocking, I know.

…Unless I fucked up hilariously at English and haven’t noticed yet.

Edited by Vaximillian