Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

If you're still looking for people, I could put a +3 Azura or a +10 Nino as my lead. 

Well the prediction sheet put Corrin as the winner earlier, but considering it's unpredictable long term, it might be out of the realm of possibility at this point. 

Thanks for the offer, but I've parred my Friend List of everybody that I can at this point.  Most of my list is people from SF now, and I hate removing people.  There's a couple Asian character names, who I can't remember who they are, but there's a few SF people with Asian character names, so I don't want to accidentally remove them.  I really wish we could get a bigger Friend list.

2 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I somehow feel that a joke just went right over my head there.

“I’m ready to roll!” is also Genny’s map selection quote in E:SoV.

@Rezzy: limit of 50 is truly sad.

Edited by Vaximillian

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

No problem, I'll add you in fact.

I might actually change to Delthea though if archers are too common for people.

That works too! Accepted! Incidentally, I think our Hinokas are almost identical, except yours might be -HP while mine is -Res. Either way, both you and Rezzy are reminding me of all these units I really need to work on building...

I'm fine with either one, so feel free to have whichever one you want up there.

1 minute ago, kcirrot said:

Go for it.

Cool, request sent. Same name I have on here.

Is +1 +Atk/-Res Julia with G Tomebreaker okay for you two?

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Aww...I'm smack in the middle of a Faye Emblem SoV playthrough too...

Don’t need to be so hard on yourself :3

Your Julia paid me a visit to disintegrate a stray femCorrin. A random Titania also joined, having picked up scent of an enemy Reinhardt.

43 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Okay, I'll put my Titania out there for a while.

If anyone wants Bridelia back, let me know and I'll switch back before I go to bed tonight.  (Conversely, @Anime27Arts let me know if you finish your Green quest)

Colorless was pretty quick for me this time, not sure if everybody else was getting Archers, too.

I've had your Bridellia, tons of Jeorges, and Kleins, I even got a tricked out Gordin.  Archers have been following me!  Also I've only got one more left on the green so hopefully it will finish next turn.

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

That works too! Accepted! Incidentally, I think our Hinokas are almost identical, except yours might be -HP while mine is -Res. Either way, both you and Rezzy are reminding me of all these units I really need to work on building...

I'm fine with either one, so feel free to have whichever one you want up there.

Cool, request sent. Same name I have on here.

Is +1 +Atk/-Res Julia with G Tomebreaker okay for you two?

I need Death Blow fodder for her and a lot of my units though, so she's far from finished. Does her job well enough for Flier Emblem though (and happily replaces my first +HP/-Atk one)

Delthea it is for variance's sake. Have fun with +Atk.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I need Death Blow fodder for her and a lot of my units though, so she's far from finished. Does her job well enough for Flier Emblem though (and happily replaces my first +HP/-Atk one)

Delthea it is for variance's sake. Have fun with +Atk.

I have one single Klein who is taunting me. Specifically because he's +Atk, which makes me want to keep him, but Death Blow is so good for so many units...

Oh, I'm sure I will have fun. Mostly because my only 5-star infantry blue mage is a +HP/-Atk Mae that laughs at me with her not-Linde-or-Delthea-ness.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I have one single Klein who is taunting me. Specifically because he's +Atk, which makes me want to keep him, but Death Blow is so good for so many units...

Oh, I'm sure I will have fun. Mostly because my only 5-star infantry blue mage is a +HP/-Atk Mae that laughs at me with her not-Linde-or-Delthea-ness.

Keep him. My first Klein was +Atk/-Res and he is my first maxed SP and HM unit thanks to his Brave Bow Swordbreaker in Tempest Trials.

I pulled a second one (-Atk/+HP) 5 star in the Death Blow banner on the last minute but since he is 5 star I think I'm using him as Brave Bow+ fodder instead of Death Blow to save feathers. Most likely for Brave Lyn.

Also how is everyone's ranking in M!Corrin so far? There's a lot of multipliers but I'm thinking I should save flags for the final battle for those increased final rank feathers. But then again, if there's not much multipliers in the final team (Ninian maybe), maybe it's better to use them now?

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Keep him. My first Klein was +Atk/-Res and he is my first maxed SP and HM unit thanks to his Brave Bow Swordbreaker in Tempest Trials.

I pulled a second one (-Atk/+HP) 5 star in the Death Blow banner on the last minute but since he is 5 star I think I'm using him as Brave Bow+ fodder instead of Death Blow to save feathers. Most likely for Brave Lyn.

Also how is everyone's ranking in M!Corrin so far? There's a lot of multipliers but I'm thinking I should save flags for the final battle for those increased final rank feathers. But then again, if there's not much multipliers in the final team (Ninian maybe), maybe it's better to use them now?

Oh hey, that's my Klein's bane as well. Hopefully I'll get more of him while I continue trying on the PA banner for Olivia.

I haven't used any flags yet, and I missed the first 10-11 hours of this round, but I'm at rank 38,346. Better than I expected. I have the same dilemma as you; I haven't decided if I should spend all my flags on the last day, or save them to spend even more in the last round

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, Summer Chrom is great. A little weird that he wears nothing but a towel and a sunhat, but his Anchor Axe+ is perfect for taking out those pesky Boat Emblem teams.

Don't mock us with Summer guys who don't exist. It's enough already that someone keeps going around taunting me with Ryoma! :sob:

How long until the "For Onsen Your Life" back to back Hot Spring Banners and Voting Gauntlet? January maybe?

44 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I haven't used any flags yet, and I missed the first 10-11 hours of this round, but I'm at rank 38,346. Better than I expected. I have the same dilemma as you; I haven't decided if I should spend all my flags on the last day, or save them to spend even more in the last round

It will be much harder to rank in the final round the it is now due to the much larger pool of people would honestly expect corn to not have 100000 people on his team though the last round will have teams of well over that.  That will make your flags not go as far not to mention total rank gets flags also.  You can only spend so many flags in good multipliers on the last round.  So you will be unlikely to hurt your feather total by spending on good multipliers this round instead of saving them all till the last round spending more on lower multipliers.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't mock us with Summer guys who don't exist. It's enough already that someone keeps going around taunting me with Ryoma! :sob:

How long until the "For Onsen Your Life" back to back Hot Spring Banners and Voting Gauntlet? January maybe?

Hey, I got to see Gaius in the Summer banner, so I'm pretty happy. Not that I GOT him, but at least I got to look at him. ;)

1 minute ago, Culpa said:

It will be much harder to rank in the final round the it is now due to the much larger pool of people would honestly expect corn to not have 100000 people on his team though the last round will have teams of well over that.  That will make your flags not go as far not to mention total rank gets flags also.  You can only spend so many flags in good multipliers on the last round.  So you will be unlikely to hurt your feather total by spending on good multipliers this round instead of saving them all till the last round spending more on lower multipliers.

That makes sense. I'll probably wait until tomorrow for the largest multipliers, then use all my flags at that point.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

That makes sense. I'll probably wait until tomorrow for the largest multipliers, then use all my flags at that point.

Yeah that makes sense, too. 

Although I won't be able to play during the final hours because work, so I'll start later today.

I got Bunny Chrom once so far, but that's the only Green or Blue I've gotten this evening.  I may have to end up fielding my own Blues and Greens.  Once I have those last two quests, I'll have 1200 Flags to burn for tomorrow.  I used a few today to get a footing for rank, in case we don't have constant multipliers tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I got Bunny Chrom once so far, but that's the only Green or Blue I've gotten this evening.  I may have to end up fielding my own Blues and Greens.  Once I have those last two quests, I'll have 1200 Flags to burn for tomorrow.  I used a few today to get a footing for rank, in case we don't have constant multipliers tomorrow.

Woah, the randomness of your friends must be really weird :/

Is everyone still getting like the same 2-3 people like in past VGs?

I think I only had 2-3 friends on Team Male Corrin at first that I knew of.  I've been mostly getting Marth, Palla, and CYLyn.  I hated to have to do it, but I removed the Palla person, since it was a "Kiran", and I don't think they were anyone I knew.  CYLyn is great, I'm just hurting for Greens and Blues, since I get a Red rando pretty much every time.

I only have slightly more friends than that who are even on team Male Corrin, but I have noticed it a bit. Notably, I've had Anime27Arts Spring Chrom a lot. Which is not a bad thing, because I love him, but still a little weird. I've had Rezzy's Titania a few times since adding her as well, but I've pretty much stopped getting Poimagic's PA Azura at all now.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I only have slightly more friends than that who are even on team Male Corrin, but I have noticed it a bit. Notably, I've had Anime27Arts Spring Chrom a lot. Which is not a bad thing, because I love him, but still a little weird. I've had Rezzy's Titania a few times since adding her as well, but I've pretty much stopped getting Poimagic's PA Azura at all now.

How's Titania been working out?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

How's Titania been working out?

I've gotten your Bridelia straight away and got Titania twice after. Love using her Distant Counter

Stopped getting her lately though. I've been getting a mixture of a PA!Azura, a Lancina and eclipse's Leon more. 

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

So who's gotten Fae?

I've gotten her a few times, she's a little monster.

Not sure if you've gotten any of my characters yet. It was Reinhardt with a breath of life 2 seal, but now it's Eirika.