Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guh, 6 billion... Knowing our first hour number, that will be... impossible.

Well, I was expecting this.

30 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

There have not been any draws yet this round for Ninian/Corrin.

And in the battle with Y!Tiki ?

Considering the amount of Time Corrin needed to catch up and go into lead the last time i will now spent my remaining flags normaly, because I prolly wont see another multiplier unless its during sleeptime.

20 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Guh, 6 billion... Knowing our first hour number, that will be... impossible.

Well, I was expecting this.

And in the battle with Y!Tiki ?

I'm afraid I'm not sure.  I wasn't really following that one, and the tracker no longer shows the first round results.

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm curious to see how hard Team Corrin can actually rally in the remaining 14 hours. Team Fae managed to rally absurdly hard, so maybe Team Corrin can, too.

How many flags could they possibly have left?!  Honestly, I'm rather surprised that we got a second multiplier at all!  Surely they must be running out of steam soon!

6 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

I'm afraid I'm not sure.  I wasn't really following that one, and the tracker no longer shows the first round results.

How many flags could they possibly have left?!  Honestly, I'm rather surprised that we got a second multiplier at all!  Surely they must be running out of steam soon!

Ive still got 1000 Flags left.  I only spent a few early, since I expected bigger bonuses today.

3 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Not many left yeah... Unless they saved from last round (which is unlikely), we don't have what we'll need. I got 400 flags left, and I'm close to 10k rank. Difficult to count, but I don't think we have enough steam...

If the scores get too close near the end, I'm willing to spend some flags without multipliers to ensure the lead is maintained. Though I honestly doubt Corrin can close the difference as most of their members will now be saving their flags for the last few multipliers. I think even the dumb masses should know that much.

Edited by Korath88

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

If the scores get too close near the end, I'm willing to spend some flags without multipliers to ensure the lead is maintained. Though I honestly doubt Corrin can close the difference as most of their members will now be saving their flags for the last few multipliers.

That last line is actually worse for us though...

7 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Not many left yeah... Unless they saved from last round (which is unlikely), we don't have what we'll need. I got 400 flags left, and I'm close to 10k rank. Difficult to count, but I don't think we have enough steam...

I don't even know how much flags I have left. All I know is that unless something big happens, F!Corrin's probably going to lose. It seems the point difference is a bit too much to catch up?

5 minutes ago, Christactics said:

I don't even know how much flags I have left. All I know is that unless something big happens, F!Corrin's probably going to lose. It seems the point difference is a bit too much to catch up?

Do you mean M.Corrin?  F.Corrin's odds are actually quite decent.

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

That last line is actually worse for us though...

The thing is, team Corrin has 2 options:

Spend flags constantly now and reduce the difference to where they could make a final push, but weaken said final push due to lack of flags

Or wait until final hours to spend flags, but as a result they would have not closed the lead enough for said final push to make a difference.

Either way Corrin loses. (I mean, I did predict Fae's overshoot in the last round, so I consider my judgment to be somewhat reliable)

Edit: it seems like they're taking the first option, surprisingly enough.

Edited by Korath88

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

The thing is, team Corrin has 2 options:

Spend flags constantly now and reduce the difference to where they could make a final push, but weaken said final push due to lack of flags

Or wait until final hours to spend flags, but as a result they would have not closed the lead enough for said final push to make a difference.

Either way Corrin loses. (I mean, I did predict Fae's overshoot in the last round, so I consider my judgment to be somewhat reliable)

Edit: it seems like they're taking the first option, surprisingly enough.

If they keep up this pace, they'll actually manage to surpass us at some point. Of course, if that happens before the final hour, they'll get destroyed. I'm really wondering whether they can keep this up or not though.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

If they keep up this pace, they'll actually manage to surpass us at some point. Of course, if that happens before the final hour, they'll get destroyed. I'm really wondering whether they can keep this up or not though.

I doubt they can keep up the current rate tbh. Either way, I'm going to bed now. The result should be more apparent when I'm awake again.

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I got one multiplier yesterday and one today and still I'm only 10,225th in Ninians army. Perhaps I'll burn some flags without multiplier ...

As long as you have at least 400 Flags, you won't hurt your score.  Ninian might get one more bonus, but sure as heck won't get two.

The last couple of hours had Tiki and Corrin throwing bonuses back and forth. But according to the tracker, that might end soon. I honestly don't know who is going to win.  On the other hand, unless Team Corrin slows down a bit, Ninian is going to get another multipler last hour and win

Ah dang it I missed the Ninian multiplier. Why must they always be in the early morning for me? I don’t have any morning classes, so therefore the day does not begin any earlier than 9:30 :V

Pretty sure if we get another multiplier I’ll be in class so it looks like I’ll have quiet a few flags for the finale. 

Ah well at least I’ve been getting this magical Soren occasionally as my friend unit

KUg2Gp8.jpghe’s +10 to boot! I am jealous. 

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Ah well at least I’ve been getting this magical Soren occasionally as my friend unit

KUg2Gp8.jpghe’s +10 to boot! I am jealous. 

Wow, that's some dedication. Quite the healer too...