Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Gah, I only have 200 flags left.  I didn't think the Corrin vs. Tiki match would have this many multipliers. 

My score is currently 822k for team F-Corrin, and I'm pretty sure I'll be bumped out of the top 5k by the end since I'm almost out of flags.  :-_-:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely failed on figuring out how best to save my flags, and I now have 600 left. That's what I get for trying to do math at 2 in the morning and then again right after I woke up. I'll at least save these for the end, but I hope I can still manage to get a somewhat decent rank...

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I completely failed on figuring out how best to save my flags, and I now have 600 left. That's what I get for trying to do math at 2 in the morning and then again right after I woke up. I'll at least save these for the end, but I hope I can still manage to get a somewhat decent rank...

The difference between a 7.4 and a 7.3 multiplier probably won't make too huge a difference.  I'm using a few each hour, so we don't wind up with not having any multipliers the last few hours and a bunch of unused flags.

If Ninian doesn't get a multiplier this coming hour and M!Corrin doesn't get another multiplier then there's pretty much 0 chance of Ninian getting one. But that also means there's 0 chance of Corrin winning unless he gets another multiplier the literal hour before it's over. 

10 minutes ago, Zeo said:

If Ninian doesn't get a multiplier this coming hour and M!Corrin doesn't get another multiplier then there's pretty much 0 chance of Ninian getting one. But that also means there's 0 chance of Corrin winning unless he gets another multiplier the literal hour before it's over. 

Since we don't really have much to go on, since there's few non multipliers to see what the hours will be like, but the projector predicts a Corrin win now, with him getting a multiplier in the last hour.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The difference between a 7.4 and a 7.3 multiplier probably won't make too huge a difference.  I'm using a few each hour, so we don't wind up with not having any multipliers the last few hours and a bunch of unused flags.

True, I'll still probably get a solid rank regardless, but I was kinda hopeful that I'd manage to get in the top 1,000 after just barely getting pushed out of it on team Nowi.

By the way, your Bride Cordelia has been a blast to use alongside my Brave Bow+ LaD3 Clarisse. Even a few -raven+ TA mages haven't been able to stand against their combined might. I'm extremely tempted to build an entire team of Brave Bow archers now, once I get more candidates for it.

And once again, the multiplier begins to scare me.

I'm not going to play at all for a bit and pray that the casuals/feather hoarders on MCorrin start spamming, but considering their recent hourly gains, that is entirely possible.

Just now, Captain Karnage said:

I'm kind of surprised that Now I lost, well my faith in the FE community is a bit restored.

_________

Danm, I didn't know that characters could be unequiped

I think Nowi only lost because of the multiplier.

And you're sure that's going to work? I only have 400 flags and have missed all multiplier hours, but I could spare 200 this hour if it means we can possibly win?

I don't think spending less will help right now.  Ninian gains way too much and is almost certain to trigger another M!Corrin multiplier.  I agree that pushing hard is probably the best course.

Edited by KatarinaCS1

32 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Since we don't really have much to go on, since there's few non multipliers to see what the hours will be like, but the projector predicts a Corrin win now, with him getting a multiplier in the last hour.

I hope not, I'm on team MCorrin, but dude doing a double upset into the finals is just wrong, even though I can't help but secretly giggle at the idea of the Corrin Battle of the Sexes.

As much as I really don't want more upsets and  have MCorrin to win...

The idea of a Corrin v. Corrin gauntlet would be really funny.

And it would all be even funnier if MCorrin won again and the only male in the gauntlet won.

14 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Her hairstyle works really well for her. Even more, the whole outfit projects a very serious image, with the huge wizard hat, dark colours, and trousers. Baggy and goofy ones, but trousers nonetheless.

What’s not to like in Miriel.

The direction Awakening took with mages, the generic wizard hatted kind, is unappealing for one. FE never did that before, and I prefer it that way. Also, use fewer obnoxiously big words, maintaining a sophisticated language is fine, and so is using it, complete social outsiders exist it is true, but it comes off more as gimmicky with Miriel.

I do greatly admire Soren, and I like Canas and Lucius and Pent (Erk is okay, Lute too), so I do like mages aplenty. Just not so much Miriel. Doesn't help her magic damage isn't too useful in Awakening since a broken little birdie exists and they don't have initial durability issues.

On Asugi, I remember hearing in a TV documentary once that real ninjas, the kind trained to be ninjas and not random peasants, were forbidden from eating anything that would make them smell and thus ruin their stealth powers. This included sweets, so in a sense Asugi makes sense.

Well, I guess Nini's probably gonna lose.  If ATiki beats FCorrin, I'll join her, otherwise I'll join MCorrin simply because 1. feathers and 2. his art in Heroes is a bit better than FCorrin's.  

Don't wanna have to join any Corrin, though...  Never did, never will.

What to do?? Ninian has a slight lead again. Do we spam flags or hold off? I'm pretty sure Corrin is gonna get the multiplier last hour either way so I'm torn. I'm sure we have more people and flags but I dunno when to spend them.

1 minute ago, Book Bro said:

What to do?? Ninian has a slight lead again. Do we spam flags or hold off? I'm pretty sure Corrin is gonna get the multiplier last hour either way so I'm torn. I'm sure we have more people and flags but I dunno when to spend them.

Spam flags, the current goal is to push Corrin's multiplier forward an hour.

1 minute ago, Book Bro said:

Tracker currently says Ninian'll get the last hour bonus. However, the tracker doesn't always show stuff correctly this soon after the hourly reset, learned that after the minor heartattack I had when it said Camilla would beat Ike for a bit in the previous gauntlet.

2 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Please do whatever you can do to make Ninian win. I'm on team Male Corrin for feathers, not for victory.