Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

6 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Well, I guess Nini's probably gonna lose.  If ATiki beats FCorrin, I'll join her, otherwise I'll join MCorrin simply because 1. feathers and 2. his art in Heroes is a bit better than FCorrin's.  

Don't wanna have to join any Corrin, though...  Never did, never will.

If Ninian can give Corrin the bonus next hour, he should overshoot and give her the last hour bonus.  But it's also possible he would build just enough of a lead to deny Ninian a bonus.  Then it's anyone's game I guess.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

The idea of a Corrin v. Corrin gauntlet would be really funny.

And it would all be even funnier if MCorrin won again and the only male in the gauntlet won.

Honestly, I'm starting to lean towards this mentality too. If IS doesn't have a problem embracing anarchy by reducing the multiplier threshold to about a tenth of what it was, then why should I? Salt Corn for everyone!

1 minute ago, kcirrot said:

If Ninian can give Corrin the bonus next hour, he should overshoot and give her the last hour bonus.  But it's also possible he would build just enough of a lead to deny Ninian a bonus.  Then it's anyone's game I guess.

I sure hope he manages to hit the sweet spot. It would be the cherry on top of this wild gauntlet. Such a victory would easily overshadow whatever happens in the finals.

I really want to see a Corrin vs Corrin for the memes.

Gah! I had to do some RL stuff and only got to play until M!Corrin got the 6.9x multiplier. Now I have 600 flags and according to the situation it's very likely I'm going to end with 200 extra flags.

RIP my score this round.

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Gah! I had to do some RL stuff and only got to play until M!Corrin got the 6.9x multiplier. Now I have 600 flags and according to the situation it's very likely I'm going to end with 200 extra flags.

RIP my score this round.

Out of curiosity, what's your score/rank? I'm in almost the exact same boat, except my 600 flags are because I was an idiot and did my math badly this morning.

I was originally going to go to Ninian the last round, but I might go with whoever wins the other side for feathers, if Male Corrin doesn't pull off an upset.  The voting is a farce.

I wonder if there's going to be any portion of team Corrin panic spending flags to try to go ahead and/or Ninian underspending this round, which would delay the multiplier another hour.

20 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Out of curiosity, what's your score/rank? I'm in almost the exact same boat, except my 600 flags are because I was an idiot and did my math badly this morning.

Right now I have an score of 605,609 which puts me at rank 12,490 in Corrin's army and 8,931 cumulative.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Right now I have an score of 605,609 which puts me at rank 12,490 in Corrin's army and 8,931 cumulative.

Interesting, thanks. I'm less than 1,000 points above that right now (although my cumulative score is way lower). Hopefully we'll get at least one more multiplier to spend these flags on.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

My score for this round is 1,009,811 with 800 flags ready in case of multiplier.  I'm currently rank 1,646 for M!Corrin.  I'm ready for some feathers tonight!!!

Male Corrin is pretty much guaranteed to get a multiplier.  It's just a question of whether it's next hour or the last.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Male Corrin is pretty much guaranteed to get a multiplier.  It's just a question of whether it's next hour or the last.

Exactly!! I don't mind either way if he wins or loses, though I think it'd be fair for Ninian to wins since we've not had the multiplier all of say 4 or 5 hours and it's obvious she has the bigger team.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

well, one man’s trash is other cat’s treasure. This is the beauty of opinions, they are so diverse.

So true.

What is your opinion on how best to eat ice dragon meat? I prefer a raw dragon sirloin- something simple. No chance of food poisoning if served right, since ice dragon body temperature is generally too cold for dangerous bacteria to survive within. And it stays naturally cold really well long after death and dispatching. But let it get above 40F/4.5C, and it spoils real quickly.

Divine dragon meat is fine. It has a heavenly flavor, the exact texture, form, fat content, and ideal cooking methods vary depending on a world by world basis. I found one where it is thin, fairly fatless and bony, makes good shish kebobs, but is eh overall. And another where it is fatty yet nutrient-rich. But it is kinda taboo to eat. I had to flee Archanea for a few months after someone saw me munching away at some- he was pelting me with magic, I think I heard his name was El Gato. Fortunately I found a group willing to take me in, I gotta thank this Manfroy guy for the hospitality, he said I did a great thing oddly enough. He was a little weird though.

Also, let me warn you that you should never eat silent dragon meat. I did once, not only was the flavor awful, but my bowels weren't happy at all. What came out of me looked something like this:

Spoiler

MetalSlimeArt.png

Edited by Interdimensional Observer