Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, LuxSpes said:

@Lord-Zero

I don't care about ranking high for the sake of the rank. I care about ranking high because I want to maximize my feather gain.

And yes I'm low on feathers because I actually use them instead of sitting on them. I constantly have characters that I want to upgrade to 5*, either to keep them, merge them or use them as skill fodder. Feathers are easy to earn, but they're spent easily  as well, considering just one 5* upgrade cost 20k of them.

So as far as I'm concerned, you can never have too much feathers, so I'll take them over my character winning in some silly voting competition, especially since winning gives me no reward aside from the victory feathers, which is not much of a reward since the lack of multipliers on the winning side often results in lower rankings. I stopped caring about the popularity contest side long ago. Now I just see gauntlets as a way to gain feathers and thus play to gain the highest amount possible.

It also has the upside of guaranteeing I feel no salt no matter what happens to my favorite character. A!Tiki would have been my pick, but I have no ill feelings about her losing to F!Corrin since I never got invested in the popularity contest aspect. Probably will join F!Corrin next round if she's the one lagging behind Ninian. The only thing I'm bitter about right now is that I held on too long to my flags and tanked my score a bit. At least I have a surplus going in the next round to help patch it up a bit.

Yes yes, having feathers is good and all that stuff. To me, having too many stresses me out. I do upgrade and merge but I always try to keep it in a very rationalized manner. I just try not to do it too much to prevent being too low on resources so I cut down on ambitions. As for the gauntlets, it's just me being stupidly attached to some characters. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Haha, yeah, I'll be going that way too. With all of the feathers Tiki earned, I decided to give her another merge. I'll probably be putting her out in front for Team Corrin to use, wearing the newly minted Distant Def 3 seal!

Then I will see you on other side comrade.

For Team Skiled Mom!

16 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I guess the gauntlet's results are getting the better of me. Making me more bitter than usual. It's the same negativity I felt during the healer gauntlet. As for resources, I stopped my Eliwood project to see now Arvis turns out. 

No worries, it happens. Hopefully I didn't come across as too aggressive myself, I was just kinda confused by some of what you said. Negativity in a Gauntlet is pretty much an inevitability nowadays.

If Arvis turns out to be decent enough, I may put my Clarisse project on hold to get him to 5-star instead. A good red mage from Genealogy is something I could never refuse.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

All things being equal, I would have gone to Ninian, but I'm too worried about getting my heart broken again.  I'd rather be on the underdog team and lose than be on the team with an overwhelming majority and lose due to a last minute multiplier, which has almost happened twice in a row now.

Oh no, I'll miss your Bride Cordelia! Hopefully we'll be on the same side of a Gauntlet again someday. I hope at least some of the people in my Friend List got some use out of my Julia. Who I just realized still had Speed +2 in her A slot instead of Resistance +3. Whoops.

Welp, I got a final rank of 10,538, which granted me 1300 feathers, a significant amount less than the 2100 I got last round. I'll definitely need to pick up the slack in the final round.

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

Yes yes, having feathers is good and all that stuff. To me, having too many stresses me out. I do upgrade and merge but I always try to keep it in a very rationalized manner. I just try not to do it too much to prevent being too low on resources so I cut down on ambitions. As for the gauntlets, it's just me being stupidly attached to some characters. 

I'm kind of weird. I can sometime accumulate several thousands feathers and suddenly spend all of them or just spend them as soon as I get to 20k. Currently. I'm more in the second mindset since I have to promote the Askr trio now that I back to being f2p and am no longer able to guarantee a focus unit pull to use for the bonus in the arena. 

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

All things being equal, I would have gone to Ninian, but I'm too worried about getting my heart broken again.  I'd rather be on the underdog team and lose than be on the team with an overwhelming majority and lose due to a last minute multiplier, which has almost happened twice in a row now.

Fair point

heres hoping the next gauntlet try’s a bit harder at the very least to improve. 

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

No worries, it happens. Hopefully I didn't come across as too aggressive myself, I was just kinda confused by some of what you said. Negativity in a Gauntlet is pretty much an inevitability nowadays.

If Arvis turns out to be decent enough, I may put my Clarisse project on hold to get him to 5-star instead. A good red mage from Genealogy is something I could never refuse.

Nah, you were fine. Just a couple more days until this gauntlet crap is over. 

As for Arvis, I hope he's more of a bulky unit. While I do have Katarina, Tharja and Lilina, their squishy factor kinda ruins it for me especially in the Arena. 

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

heres hoping the next gauntlet try’s a bit harder at the very least to improve. 

IS responds by making it so that the multiplier is always active so long as the teams aren't tied exactly.

Though seriously, I can't wait to see how they break this mode even further next time.

4 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

Let's go, Ninian! We've beaten one Corrin, now let's kick the other one's tail!

lol good luck with that. Female Corrin is WAY more popular than her male self.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

IS responds by making it so that the multiplier is always active so long as the teams aren't tied exactly.

Though seriously, I can't wait to see how they break this mode even further next time.

We could almost start a betting pool for how and how bad it will be broken next. 

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

I don't think Ninian won. At the end, it showed M!Corrin winning at 0 mins. So maybe M!Corrin will win? Hopefully?

I already got the victory feathers from Ninian the results are already in.

Edited by predator_21476

How did Tiki lost???

She was winning for all the day... How did this happened?

I was unnable to play a lot in the past days (I still have some flags) so, I didn't know at what time the numbers changed... Oh, now ... I don't know, I think I go with Ninian?

I was on team Ninian and I'm pretty sure I got my victory feathers.

Then again, I scrolled past the gauntlet screen and wasn't paying attention.

But then again, I'm pretty sure my current feather count matches earlier feathers+ranking+victory

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I was on team Ninian and I'm pretty sure I got my victory feathers.

Then again, I scrolled past the gauntlet screen and wasn't paying attention.

But then again, I'm pretty sure my current feather count matches earlier feathers+ranking+victory

I was on Team M! Corrin and got feathers too, and I think it said army 2? Not sure because I ended the message right away.

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

How did Tiki lost???

The multiplier see-sawed back and forth the whole round. A coin toss is a coin toss.

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

How did Tiki lost???

I was unnable to play a lot in the past days (I still have some flags) so, I didn't know at what time the numbers changed... Oh, now ... I don't know, I think I go with Ninian?

It was a back and forth multiplier, so there was an untimely last multiplier for corrin

such a shame, guess I shall go for Ninian in the finals. Would she be an underdog against fem corrin? If that means more multipliers I don't mind. 

Gotta support her for surprising me on yhe free summon. Too bad Ninian is lv 40 on my second account so hopefully i get good matchups then..

4 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

How did Tiki lost???

Actually, the multiplier switched hands between them each and every hour, all day long. I guess you probably just logged in at the times when it was in the hands of Corrin. It was pretty crazy!

But you should come to Team Corrin! You can use my Tiki, I'm putting her out in front! I gave her an extra merge as a reward for her valiant fight, along with all of the feathers she got me, and she gets to wear the newly minted Distant Def 3 seal!

Didn't Ninian outscore everyone (including f!Corrin) by pure numbers in the first hour, in both rounds?

I wouldn't call her the "underdog".